Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

"N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah (33829 Views)

Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for / Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God / Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by GavelSlam: 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
shadfoye:
"The religious institutions are made up of Nigerians, not angels and no one should be allowed to use an institution to cover themselves and that is why Nigerians are crying for the removal of the immunity clause in our constitution, especially as too many people are using this as a cover."

I have said it many occassions that d best way Nigeria can match/move forward is to remove IMMUNITY CLAUSE FROM NIGERIA CONSISTITUTION.

True but the likes of saraki have no immunity but impunity.
Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by talk2aikay(m): 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

See you are also one of the Stupid people who comment without reading? Take your time to read what he said and the context in which it was said. I have lost respect for you too since I read this your comment.
Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by EmeeNaka: 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
Bishop Kukah is a great man.
Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by EvangelistNdudi(m): 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Bishop if I direct this Tonda eeeeh, e no go funny at all angry
please read that post again (that is if you have done that before) to understand what he was saying concerning that amount
He didn't support it (I don't think the grammar is too big to understand)
thank you
Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by BSF: 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
Krisddon:
It's so pathetic! 99% of those that commented didn't read the story. Please read before you comment, the Bishop is against corruption! He's saying that N42M is even small compared to the degree of corrupt acts being perpetrated in churches by some corrupt members who are mostly contractors, politicians and pastors. Niaralanders abeg make una dey read na!!!

You will never 'miss road' in your life.!!!

1 Like

Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by dadicvila(m): 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
I feel very Sad for people who think they are not obliged to spend 10 minutes to read this interview but they are obliged to open their mouth and reply ignorantly.

1 Like

Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by openmyway: 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
The man is right.
Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by nwaagulu(m): 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
Christian are met to prosper cos are children of the most high ...The monarch of the universe
Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by bizzibodi(m): 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
what is this man doing as a priest,pdp is in his blood.effcc shld search his house.
Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by farem: 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
jmoore:

Some illiterates will comment without reading.........
Dem too plenty for here walahi!
Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by alowonle02(m): 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
Be like say Kukah don drink kaikai before granting this interview.
Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by ADRIC(m): 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
So bad .. EFFCC...where u dey? Can't u see... pastor u don't even want to know the source of the money.... .
Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by greenguy: 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
95% of those that commented on this post did not read the post or take time to single out the related paragraph so they can actually see what was said.

How can one make comments just by reading headlines... shocked shocked shocked

Truly, I fear for the future of our generation.

1 Like

Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by abouzaid: 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
seunmsg:

I read the interview and my opinion of him is the same. Forget about the context of his statement, he's a very corrupt slowpoke who soiled his hands during the Jonathan regime.
archbishop kukah and onayekan were pro buhari,their view changed after he failed woefully from day one. don't try to turn the truth upside down.
Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by ReubenE(m): 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
jmoore:

Exactly. Almost all that commented before you.
Ignorance, if not the main, is one of the major problems bedevilling Nigeria.
As a result, Nigerians are manipulated even with basic things.

Just to read, many can't..
Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by omojeesu(m): 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lancer1:

https://punchng.com/church-member-giving-n42m-tithe-is-chicken-feed-kukah/amp/
Where in the Bible did God say His Church should pay tithe?
Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by Abbeyme: 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ubenedictus:
Is he wrong? How do you feel about the payment of N42m by a man as tithe to a
church in Benue State?
This is chicken feed compared to what contractors and businessmen and women are paying to corrupt church men, who are largely partners in crime and claim to be praying for rich people. So, it is important to check and cross-check your facts. You should educate us by telling us what really happened now that the right hand knows what the left is doing.

I equally got that part. Tnx
Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by jaybee(f): 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
greenguy:
95% of those that commented on this post did not read the post or take time to single out the related paragraph so they can actually see what was said.

How can one make comments just by reading headlines... shocked shocked shocked

Truly, I fear for the future of our generation.

I seriously believe it's 99%.

1 Like

Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by jaybee(f): 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
abouzaid:
archbishop kukah and onayekan were pro buhari,their view changed after he failed woefully from day one. don't try to turn the truth upside down.

Sorry sir/ma. Their views have not changed.
Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by naijagobetter(m): 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
jmoore:

thank you bros, maybe they can read but cant understand/comprehend what they read, sorry for them.
Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by Lillpo(m): 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
ObasanjoQuotes:
If you actually read this post from beginning till the end,then you deserve my respect.You are the heroe of our time.
i tell you grin
Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by Noblesoul123: 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
jmoore:

As expected.
Many of them will comment out of context.
I seriously wonder what some people have as brain cells.
Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by Ubenedictus(m): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
seunmsg:

You need a brain.
I am sure u are talking to yourself, u really need to see a doctor.

sorry dear, we care.
Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by nnaeyes6: 11:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
For those of you who read through, congratulations for your patience. Those of u who could not but read the tittle and commented, congrats for ur impatience and brain damage.
In summary, Kukah said o. Are u listening?1 That ur president is lazy and can't seek advice 2. That APC can't resolve their issues even in their closet. 3. That we gave fake pastors everywhere 4. That 42million naira is small money compared to the one corrupt politicians offer corrupt pastors for prayers 5.that CAN is not EFCC to probe the tithe late alone request for its share of it. 6. That your president does not respect the judiciary or seek their advice on corruption and so the guys de fall EFCC hand. And finally, Nigeria go better if u take ur time and read wella. Thanks.
Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by informsuda(m): 8:23am On Apr 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Bishop if I direct this Tonda eeeeh, e no go funny at all angry
.Truly most of nairalanders are kids with incomplete brain. most of u don't even read before making your comments.
Re: "N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah by Sambaby7640: 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
Mr2kay3:
God help us all

Guys get your professional websites today a affordable rates now,Hit me up lets talk
if i want to build soccer prediction site it will cost how much,pls reply ASAP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) / 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service / Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.