Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,254 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

“drake Is Like A Brother …” – Wizkid Speaks On His Relationship With Drake - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “drake Is Like A Brother …” – Wizkid Speaks On His Relationship With Drake (674 Views)

PEPSI: Wizkid Speaks About African Music After Performing In Tanzania (Videos) / Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" / Fan Told Brother Wizkid When Are You Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“drake Is Like A Brother …” – Wizkid Speaks On His Relationship With Drake by Realsmarttzy(m): 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2017

Nigerian Hip-hop star, Ayodeji Balogun, popularly known as Wizkid has explained his “relationship” between him and Canadian Singer/rapper, Drake.

Speaking in a new interview has said Drake is like a brother to him, as he’s always showing him love. The singer also disclosed he met Drake through Skepta.

In his words:-

Drake is like a brother mehn.. He’s family. I met him through Skepta. Cos Skepta like introduced him to my music.. and he like jumped on the remix to ojuelegba..

We met, and we kicked it off.. We started making music, One dance, Come closer, now.. that family mehn, he always showing me love, showing my team love. Big shoutout to Drake.

…. But why him brother no come show face for him video na?
What do you think guys?
Drop your comments.

http://celebrityvibez.com/drake-is-like-a-brother-wizkid-speaks-on-his-relationship-with-drake/
Re: “drake Is Like A Brother …” – Wizkid Speaks On His Relationship With Drake by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
A brother that you have not seen before face to face, is that one a brother?

Online brother grin.

1 Like

Re: “drake Is Like A Brother …” – Wizkid Speaks On His Relationship With Drake by EXCUSEme2: 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
Na so...... gringrin

Re: “drake Is Like A Brother …” – Wizkid Speaks On His Relationship With Drake by pressplay411(m): 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
Wiz is a smart G.
Trying to be politically correct.
Drake messed up for snubbing the video shoot but fact remains Wiz can't afford to ostracize him.
He still remains his brother cos jumping on the Ojuelegba remix really open more doors for Wiz internationally.
They need to settle their differences.

2 Likes

Re: “drake Is Like A Brother …” – Wizkid Speaks On His Relationship With Drake by LePrezident(m): 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
pressplay411:
Wiz is a smart G.
Drake messed up for snubbing the video shoot but fact remains Wiz can't afford to ostracize him.
He still remains his brother cos jumping on the Ojuelegba remix really open more doors for Wiz internationally.

True that

1 Like

Re: “drake Is Like A Brother …” – Wizkid Speaks On His Relationship With Drake by Leopantro: 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
brother that was not in your video?
na so.
Re: “drake Is Like A Brother …” – Wizkid Speaks On His Relationship With Drake by Realsmarttzy(m): 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
MhizTenderly:
A brother that you have not seen before face to face, is that one a brother?

Online brother grin.
Lol... Are Sure They Really havnt Met? Even for Once?
Re: “drake Is Like A Brother …” – Wizkid Speaks On His Relationship With Drake by Realsmarttzy(m): 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
EXCUSEme2:
Na so...... gringrin

smiles
Re: “drake Is Like A Brother …” – Wizkid Speaks On His Relationship With Drake by Realsmarttzy(m): 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
pressplay411:
Wiz is a smart G.
True, Well Spoken
Re: “drake Is Like A Brother …” – Wizkid Speaks On His Relationship With Drake by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hmm Wizzzyy

(1) (Reply)

Good Samaritan Aid A Crippled Man Who Rolls Around And Uses His Head To Walk / Exclusive Photos: Check Out The Interior Of I Go Dye's New Home / Video Of Zimbabwean Pastor Who Claims He Has God's Direct Phone No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.