Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Good Samaritan Aid A Crippled Man Who Rolls Around And Uses His Head To Walk - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Good Samaritan Aid A Crippled Man Who Rolls Around And Uses His Head To Walk (670 Views)

Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video) / Contortionist Officialdflex Uses His Foot As Dining Table While Drinking Tea / Tonto Dikeh Carries A Crippled Woman As She Visits The Physically Challenged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Samaritan Aid A Crippled Man Who Rolls Around And Uses His Head To Walk by jaylister(m): 11:31am On Apr 30, 2017
Good Samaritan Comes To The Aid Of Crippled Man Who Rolls Around And Uses His Head To Walk In Lagos

Guys Remember the Crippled man we posted about yesterday, His case is so Heartbreaking because he was so disfigured and crippled from birth that he literally rolls on the ground with his head to move around daily, well the goodnews is that popular Nigerian Philanthropist @kokunfoundation has just came to the aid of the physically challenged man in Lagos, he gave him N50k cash and is promising to buy him an Electric Wheel Chair, Kokun shared the goodnews on Instagram;

Thanks to God I was able to See Abdulmaleek just as I Arrive Lagos now and I gave him 50,000 Naira cash just to go and enjoy himself for today and tomorrow and on Monday will get him the Electronic wheel chair on Monday .. .#kokunfoundation

http://www.hygist.com.ng/2017/04/good-samaritan-aid-crippled-man-who.html
mynd44, lalasticlala

Re: Good Samaritan Aid A Crippled Man Who Rolls Around And Uses His Head To Walk by jaylister(m): 11:31am On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Good Samaritan Aid A Crippled Man Who Rolls Around And Uses His Head To Walk by dingbang(m): 11:33am On Apr 30, 2017
So merciful of him
Re: Good Samaritan Aid A Crippled Man Who Rolls Around And Uses His Head To Walk by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:43am On Apr 30, 2017
that's so good
Re: Good Samaritan Aid A Crippled Man Who Rolls Around And Uses His Head To Walk by femolacqua(m): 11:45am On Apr 30, 2017
Cool
Re: Good Samaritan Aid A Crippled Man Who Rolls Around And Uses His Head To Walk by Tynasparks(f): 11:46am On Apr 30, 2017
God bless him
Re: Good Samaritan Aid A Crippled Man Who Rolls Around And Uses His Head To Walk by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
Money? It won't last long. What if the money finishes? Well a nice gesture though!
Re: Good Samaritan Aid A Crippled Man Who Rolls Around And Uses His Head To Walk by hahn(m): 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
OrestesDante:
Money? It won't last long. What if the money finishes?
Well a nice gesture though!

Thanks to God I was able to See Abdulmaleek just as I Arrive Lagos now and I gave him 50,000 Naira cash just to go and enjoy himself for today and tomorrow and on Monday will get him the Electronic wheel chair on Monday .. .#kokunfoundation

1 Like

Re: Good Samaritan Aid A Crippled Man Who Rolls Around And Uses His Head To Walk by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
hahn:

Wehdone sir!!!

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That Sometimes Actresses Have To Sleep With Directors To Get A Role / Lynxxx-singer Says He’s Ready For Marriage / See What These Guys Showed Off On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.