Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,528 members, 7,958,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:50 PM

Cossy Orijakor Releases Brand's Logo (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orijakor Releases Brand's Logo (photo) (667 Views)

Ace Gospel Singer Simon Precious Releases Brand New Worship Single / Cossy Orijakor Releases Logo For Her Brand (Photo) / Cossy Orijakor Reacts To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orijakor Releases Brand's Logo (photo) by ebusfav: 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
Beautiful Nollywood actress, known for the 'wahala wey she get for front', has released her brand's trademarked logo. The actress also disclosed, that she has already submitted 500 words and first 3pages of her Ungrateful Delilah story, which captures the curious adventure and cautionary tale of a true life, tell it all tale, of a nollywood actress, and also an ex-nollywood love-vendor that was used and duped by a very rich client, to Casava republic a publishing firm she saw online.

Here's what she wrote;

"Ungrateful Delilah captures the curious adventure and cautionary tale of a true life, tell it all tale, of a nollywood actress and also an ex-nollywood love-vendor that was used and duped by a very rich client. who turned out to be a well known pastor in Nigeria. It's so intriguing to know what goes on behind the scenes.

In Nollywood All that glitters is not gold. The flashy life's of some Nollywood actresses and actors comes at a cost. Backbiting. Backstabbing. Pimping. It's a crazy world there. Names have been changed to protect the true identity of all involved. i finally submitted the 500word and first 3pages to Casava republic a publishing firm i saw online.

Hahahha Cossy and the above logo is a trademarked name in Nigeria. Maybe i go self publish, if i get a No from the Casava. Fingers crossed . Wish me luck."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/cossy-orijakor-releases-brands-logo.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Cossy Orijakor Releases Brand's Logo (photo) by abtallest24(m): 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
eeyah is what i have to say whenever i smell stupidity
Re: Cossy Orijakor Releases Brand's Logo (photo) by prettydani: 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
it's not even attractive....
Re: Cossy Orijakor Releases Brand's Logo (photo) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
ok
Re: Cossy Orijakor Releases Brand's Logo (photo) by femolacqua(m): 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Is this creativity or what?
Re: Cossy Orijakor Releases Brand's Logo (photo) by Khd95(m): 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ok.
Vaseline crew are over there,they will definitely give multiple fvcks

Re: Cossy Orijakor Releases Brand's Logo (photo) by Davash222(m): 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
I'm not saying anything today.. Lemme pretend i didn't see anything.
Re: Cossy Orijakor Releases Brand's Logo (photo) by Moving4: 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
Cute
Re: Cossy Orijakor Releases Brand's Logo (photo) by BerryAnny(m): 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hmmm,In Lil kesh's voice '.....Big lyk Aunty Cossy's boobs,igboro lemi kilo kanmi pelu read ur book'. Imagine,even Cossy dey write novel?? Literature don suffer. Nah Toke dey cause diz kind wahala ooh!

(1) (Reply)

Baby On Board - Toolz And Tunde Demuren Are Expecting Their First Child / Femi Otedola Oppressed Us. Nigerian Politicians Are Corrupt- Matharoo Sisters / Mocheddah Reveals That She Had A Near Death Experience On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.