Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? (8494 Views)

Money Made Easy! Come In! / Making Dollars With Affiliate Marketing Has Never Been This Easy. / Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 8:18am On Jul 08, 2017
If you are in Ibadan and environs pls don't miss this , event , we are exposing a system that can enable an individual make massive wealth from everything you and billions of others do with their mobile phones daily , just contact me for an invite now whatsapp 08080653346 , don't miss out , you will be glad you did .

Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
Today's event was a blast , but another is coming , it is the biggest bosses in Africa that are coming to port-harcourt to launch the PIUNI project South - South are you ready for the new oil or black gold (PIUNI ) !!! , WhatsApp 08080653346 to make seat reservations .

Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by AleAirHub(m): 6:27am On Jul 09, 2017
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by AleAirHub(m): 6:31am On Jul 09, 2017
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 11:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
Make money while billions of people makes calls, chart, buy bundles, send emails/messages, pay for electricity bills, pay GOTV bills, DSTV bills, pay for flights tickets online, Shop online etc. Enjoy free Airtime for life in 143 countries local/international
With the use of your mobile Phone / Desktop/laptop.
Just message 'How' or your number and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
The first 10 persons will be prioritized
Add on me WhatsApp+234
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 11:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
AleAirHub:
https://pageone.ng/2017/03/28/piuni-ponzi-scheme-review/
Don't try this on my post again , or I will report you to the admins , go post this nonsense elsewhere .
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by autoriseddealer(m): 2:07am On Jul 10, 2017
MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP

Good day my friends you are warmly welcomed to this trend, do you know you are missing something lols

Information is very vital
When people are not informed they are deformed

invest 5,500 one time investment
And you will be paid 4,000 every month for 1 year
4,000 x 12 = 48,000
Without doing any work they will pay you for sure
Every blessed month

And the most wonderful part of it is that
If you invite 1 person you will be paid 4,000
And you will be paid that very day

For instance you were able to invite 3 people in a day you will be paid 4,000 x 3 = 12,000

That doesn't affect your monthly salary

If you don't know how to refer just sit down and relax
And be getting your pay every month end

Note:the program is 100% scam free
They have been operating since 2014 till date
without having any issues with paying participants

No time for plenty talk here
if you are interested kindly Hit me up on whatsapp with the number on my signature

But before you hit me up make sure you have 5,500 for the investment
If you don't have it please don't hit me up

I want serious people only for this Biz
Not unserious

Call or WhatsApp me with the number on my signature for full details on how to start earning monthly
Note:you can have up to two or more account if you have different bank accounts
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 7:01am On Jul 10, 2017
autoriseddealer:
MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP

Good day my friends you are warmly welcomed to this trend, do you know you are missing something lols

Information is very vital
When people are not informed they are deformed

invest 5,500 one time investment
And you will be paid 4,000 every month for 1 year
4,000 x 12 = 48,000
Without doing any work they will pay you for sure
Every blessed month

And the most wonderful part of it is that
If you invite 1 person you will be paid 4,000
And you will be paid that very day

For instance you were able to invite 3 people in a day you will be paid 4,000 x 3 = 12,000

That doesn't affect your monthly salary

If you don't know how to refer just sit down and relax
And be getting your pay every month end

Note:the program is 100% scam free
They have been operating since 2014 till date
without having any issues with paying participants

No time for plenty talk here
if you are interested kindly Hit me up on whatsapp with the number on my signature

But before you hit me up make sure you have 5,500 for the investment
If you don't have it please don't hit me up

I want serious people only for this Biz
Not unserious

Call or WhatsApp me with the number on my signature for full details on how to start earning monthly
Note:you can have up to two or more account if you have different bank accounts

Why will such advert here , don't you see the title of the post , some of you will never become successful , because you don't want to work your success , you want to earn from somebody else work , I just pity some of you , you think greatness is easy to come by , go and create your own post , and dump all these nonsense , instead of mine , stop it , I don't do it to people and I don't want it .
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 7:17am On Jul 10, 2017
AleAirHub:
https://radar.techcabal.com/t/the-scam-called-piuni/11129/7

I am going to show some proofs , with SMS alerts sent by mtn for airtime purchase when I used the Piuni platform , then you will tell me whether mtn works with scams , even partnership we have with banks eg fidelity , (fidelity )maybe they too are scam , you can check on the Corporate Affairs Commission website , search PIUNI integrated services , and you will see us there , maybe they ( C.A.C ) are scam , do diligent research first before you make claims , all these bloggers looking for cheap traffic , and for those who believe them sorry is your name , no matter how many of these kind of bloggers we have , PIUNI is a world wide revolution , you better believe it and become part of it , or if you don't believe it you will watch us become part of your life . I am 1000% Piunified take it to the bank.
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 7:19am On Jul 10, 2017
proofs

Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 7:27am On Jul 10, 2017
more proofs with fidelity bank board in lagos

Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 7:31am On Jul 10, 2017
another proof

Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by morufutunde: 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
please send info on how to start to the following mail
morufutunde12@gmail.com
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
Hi friends, you may have heard about this huge technology platform across some social media sites, such as, Facebook, YouTube, WhatsApp, Twitter and so on. Yeah, it something very big and is set to replace the craze around crude oil and gas as a massive revenue generations, but this time not for nations, but for interested individuals, who desire to impact their national and personal incomes, irrespective of your locations, racial affiliations or business acumen, using this global technology platform.
So something big, very huge is set to happen in the Rich Oil city of Portharcourt, Rivers State, next week Saturday, which is ready to challenge and effectively and effortlessly demystify the dominance of crude oil as the major source of income generation for our time.
Take this as an open invitation to be my guest in this event, especially if you are resident in or around Rivers state, Portharcourt. You'll learn all you need to know about this new Lion in the jungle of global technology and wealth generation. Private chat me whatsapp 08080653346 for details if you need more details...
Your current location is no barrier, so get involved.

Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
Just got this , this morning “ When a man is on his deathbed , he does not say to himself , “ I wish I would have spent more time at the office ” or “ I wish I would have spent more time working ”.
“ What a man on his deathbed says to himself is this , “ I wish I would have spent more time with the people I love ; my wife , my children , friends etc . I wish I would have spent more time living instead of working ” . Tracy Biller
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 3:25am On Jul 12, 2017
10 months ago, I saw something that changed my life. Prior to that, I had lost my job as an oil worker. Life was hard and I almost gave up. Shortly after I lost my job, I met an old friend who introduced me to a mobile phone / technology business that operates online. I took the courage and I got started. Today makes it 10 months since I started and my life has changed. Luckily, my friends mentor will be coming to port Harcourt this Saturday (15th July) for an exclusive training on how to make money using this system. This event is already sold out but I have slots for just two business minded persons who are looking for new income options. I will also be coming to port Harcourt from Benin City to meet you and coach you one on one. To know what this training is about and how to get The free ticket,
Inbox me or wbatsapp me on 08080653346 for full details. .

Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by AleAirHub(m): 6:48am On Jul 12, 2017
Cheap scam scheme, am too busy tight now if not I could have dig out more review and drop it here. Cheap scam scheme angry
dannyreports:

Don't try this on my post again , or I will report you to the admins , go post this nonsense elsewhere .
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
AleAirHub:
Cheap scam scheme, am too busy tight now if not I could have dig out more review and drop it here. Cheap scam scheme angry

Cheap scam , that has an address with Corporate Affairs Commission , CAC has a website , go online and check , or you can't do that too . Do scams have services and products to sell , airtime is just one of the many services and products we have . Cheap scam that just finished signing a major contract with globacom , you really to dig deep reveal what you know nothing , I am telling you with full confidence , in the next few years , you will use our platform and will be my customer at that . You don't know , and haven't registered with Piuni , if you have you will see we are your future , i am stating with all assurance take me anywhere , I hope by the time you realise you that PIUNI it will not be too late for you , then you will crawl to be part of it . This is a World Wide Revolution , no body and nothing can hold Us back , We are taking over with force , I am happy , I am part of this , my future generations will thank me , for taking this bold step , and so will the generations of all who join this revolution.
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
After a successful business meeting with Executives of Glo Nigeria at our Head office at Ikeja, Lagos. We can confidently say it's time to switch to the next level.
Tech has taken over. Godel Baba" also represented the next generation CEOs.

Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
Our Office in ;
Lagos: No 90 (Wuraola house), Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.

Onitsha: Who can battle with the Lord Plaza, 11 Enugu road (cps road), Onitsha.
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 8:53am On Jul 13, 2017
“ You will never live life beyond your wildest expectations until you first have some wild expectations ” UNKNOWN

Good Morning To You , Have a nice day achieving your dreams .
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 5:49am On Jul 14, 2017
“Realize that when you make excuses, you’re basing your results, your success, your freedom, and your livelihood on something else. When something else other than you is in control, you are weak. You have no power. But when you take 100% responsibility, you have power, and you gain the ability to control your destiny " .
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 7:35am On Jul 19, 2017
“ We deplete nature's resources by using them up .We deplete man's natural resources by failing to use them ”.
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 11:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
The six ingredients of Global Business Development.
Every business is made up of six components mainly the Problem, the People, the Products, the Process and the Promise. If the business is designed to go global, we need to add the 6th ingredient which is the Propaganda.
Problem: business is first about problem, every entrepreneur must identify a general problem people are faced with in an environment. Get infuriated about those problems till they can suggest solutions to those problems. Entrepreneurs don't deny the existence of problems but accept them and find a way to solve them or improve them for the benefit of the people.
People: every business is about people and for people. Entrepreneurs watch the number of people facing with the problem, they feel genuinely sober and connected with them, they make research on how to improve their situations and form a team to help them achieve the task of solving this problem.
Product: in thinking of the solution, entrepreneurs usually come up with products in terms of goods and services that could make life easier for the people. The exchange of this product with the endusers is what turns to business.
Process: entrepreneurs know that there is a gap between the time of thinking the problem, designing the solution and getting the product ready for the market. There's also a space between the availability of the products and acceptance by the people, this gap is called process. They think of the process it takes to make everything ready, they follow the process till the end without rushing or aborting any aspect of the process or bowing out to pressure.
Promise: it is not always easy to follow the process especially when the problem is increasing and the demand for the product is surging, but the Entrepreneurs know that without following the process they can't achieve success so they think deeply about the promise. Every business has a promise, the promise of good life or lifestyle. The promise is the end game. It's the thought of what the Entrepreneurs stand to gain by following through, by taking the product to the market place, by succeeding on this project. Lives that the product can change, the impact the business can make in a community and the reward that comes also to the Entrepreneurs for achieving this goal. The promise is always the motivation factor for every entrepreneurs not to give up in the face of adversity.
Propaganda: every global business must have a good propaganda. The propaganda according to Cambridge dictionary is the partial information deliberately released by an organization or person to influence people's opinion about something. Every global business has a marketing campaign, a message or slogan that takes their message to people's heart. When Mtn came to Nigeria they looked at Econet network messing up and said we're a "Better Connection" even though they were not better as at that time but eventually they became the best because that was the impression they gave people about themselves from the beginning and they tried hard to keep it up all the time. Etisalat says "now you're talking" made people to believe all people have seen in that industry is child's play but with them people are going to experience the real voice call which they tried to keep up till then. 7up says the "difference is clear". Trump says "make America great again", while APC says "change". In the like manner every business must have a good marketing campaign that people can understand and relate with.
For us at piuni we put all the six components together and deliver the best business of the season. We've identified the biggest problem of 21st century which is bill payment and airtime top up. Everyone must pay their bills. We tapped into biggest addiction of this decade which is mobile phone, internet and social media. We built a business that convert people's addiction to a gain for them. We assembled the best team of good and qualified PEOPLE to create the world best PRODUCTS in the marketplace to improve the lifestyle of people. We built from the scratch following the PROCESS of unlimited growth and global relevance. While building we look into the future with the PROMISE of abundance and legacy for the next generation even when all odds were against us. Our marketing team is ready to launch the campaign and give you the next and biggest propaganda of mobile tech industry, "The Piuni 3.0".
We are a community of great people and things can only get better. Join us to make history or watch us as we make history, for the history must surely be made.
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by Quantumheight(m): 1:52am On Jul 25, 2017
PLs My Phone Cnt Watup 4nw Pls Send Me Mail Via Infokraftech14@gmail.Com
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 8:43am On Jul 27, 2017
For all those sending me email addresses , I have responding soon
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 8:46am On Jul 27, 2017
“ Will you , look back on life and say , ‘ I wish I had ’ or ‘ I 'm glad I did ?” You do have a choice .

Abuja here we come , don't miss it !!!
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 8:47am On Jul 27, 2017
Abuja are you ready ?
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 1:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
tomorrow

Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2017
Abuja , here we come , I was discussing with someone , and asked if you cannot get value for your phone , why then become so addicted to it , although it is not your fault , our daily life revolves around it , so its a cannot do without , and someone says come and get paid for your addiction , not only you , but every other person , that engages in that addiction , know it today , as long as you have a phone , you are a customer to so many companies , and will continue to make money from , even while you claim broke , because you cannot do away with your phone , don't miss this event now , I assure you , you will be able to sleep tonight , from what you will hear in that event.
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
In the month of June, 2017, some of my colleagues & business partners went on a two weeks all expense paid trip to Dubai. The experience they had was nothing short of exhilarating.
Fast forward to December, 2017, the company is expanding the opportunity to sponsor some of my serious minded friends, who are willing to partner with them as affiliates, to join a global E-commerce business platform, on another all expense paid trip to an international conference and fun afterwards, at the city of Houston, Texas.
I have just 10 passes which allows 10 of my friends to be a part of this global platform like me and earn globally, if they can fulfil just one simple task. I am willing to share the modalities with the first 10 qualified friends. WhatsApp me ONLY on (+2348080653346) and I'll fill you in on what to do.
Please, take this very serious as I don't joke on my wall, hence only serious friends should contact me. I have one week for my friends and this goes beyond. The countdown starts now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Importing Of Goods From Cotonou / How To Place Your Ad On Nairaland Step-by-step / pressydom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.