Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? (8491 Views)

Money Made Easy! Come In! / Making Dollars With Affiliate Marketing Has Never Been This Easy. / Made In Aba Goods Get A Global Marketing  boost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
Afternoon people

Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by rickkychidex111(m): 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
dannyreports:
Till U define Urself , the world will not find U.

Very informative and inspiring post I've come across. Am not ashamed to say I wanna be a student of your school. We need to talk bro.

Thanks for the Insights.
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
evening nairalanders

Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 8:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
rickkychidex111:

Very informative and inspiring post I've come across. Am not ashamed to say I wanna be a student of your school. We need to talk bro.

Thanks for the Insights.

Thank you sir , you can reach me on whatsapp 08080653346 , just say its rickky from nairaland , I will understand.
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 6:54am On Jun 16, 2017
morning Nlanders , DONT MISS OUT ON ...............!!!!!!!!! , reach out to me on 08080653346 on whatsapp , to get an invite , its strictly by invitation.

Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
I AM HIGHLY OF THE OPINION THAT THE PIUNI TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS IS THE GREATEST MARVEL IN RECENT HISTORY. A PLUG AND PLAY TECHNOLOGY BUSINESS THAT IS TRANSFERABLE TO GENERATIONS. WHATSAPP ME TO LEARN MORE.
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
afternoon people

Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Afternoon people , yesterday , ONITSHA stood still for the revolution (PIUNI) execepts from that launch ;

Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
A MANDATE HAS BEEN GIVEN , ONLY 5 MILLIONAIRES TO BE MADE BETWEEN NOW AND DECEMBER 31 2017 , I REPEAT ONLY 5 MILLIONAIRES , THIS IS THE BIGGEST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY OF THE CENTURY , IT IS TIME DON'T MISS THIS , YOU WILL NEVER REGRET IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 10:22am On Jun 20, 2017
It has taken MTN Nigeria almost 10 years to stabilize their Value Transfer Service (VTS). Other network providers are still fighting to stabilize theirs. Piuni VTS has covered over 600 networks in over 140 countries within their one year in operation! Technology is not magic, it takes a lot of resources and commitment to pull it off.
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 11:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems,
wish for more skills. We all have problems in life, and they won't magically
disappear no matter how successful we become. We must continuously learn
and outgrow our problems. It is the way we approach problems that will
determine whether we are successful or not! Piuni is gathering momentum, so
many thought we were making noise, lots of questions were asked,
comparisons were made! But we get going, we are days away to the greatest
unveiling of all times!! A technological platform that will wow the world! Those
that bought the vision and partnered with us, shall be rewarded. It's not going
to last forever, come on board now and be glad you did.
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2017
How much will you be willing to pay to have a share in Uber? Piuni offers you something bigger than Uber What about Quickteller? Piuni is more than 100 times bigger and better! What about Google? Piuni is a tough challenger and may win over time! What about Facebook? Piuni has a strong edge on Facebook! What about Whatsapp? Piuni will lead it before long! uFood, uCommerce, uEtc still in same bucket! Ignorance has kept many here like others out there... Time will tell! Do enjoy the rest of your day!
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by deewhydoski(m): 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
dannyreports:
How much will you be willing to pay to have a share in Uber? Piuni offers you
something bigger than Uber
What about Quickteller? Piuni is more than 100 times bigger and better!
What about Google? Piuni is a tough challenger and may win over time!
What about Facebook? Piuni has a strong edge on Facebook!
What about Whatsapp? Piuni will lead it before long!
uFood, uCommerce, uEtc still in same bucket!
Ignorance has kept many here like others out there... Time will tell!
Do enjoy the rest of your day!
i want to be part of the family, what can i do
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 10:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
What shall it profit a man to waste data on social media without bank alert ?This man shall spend his days in poverty if care is not taking.

Be Piunified and earn while you spend

Blessed is a man who's time online is actually an investment for wealth creation, for he shall spend the rest of his life in Prosperity

Piunitoday
ThinkGlobal
Getinvolved
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
DON'T BE DISTRACTED, BE THE DISTRACTION. -David T. Olowe.
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 6:21am On Jun 24, 2017
PIUNI have been able to bring 600 mobile technology companies on one platform, alongside with over 57,000 services that cover over 143 countries of the Globe. And we pay you in commission on EVERY SINGLE BILL PAYMENT TRANSACTION done on any of OUR platforms. This are the Benefits you will get 1.Earn 5% of daily airtime recharge or Topup of over 5 Billion people worldwide 13 DIFFERENT ways to Earn 2. Enjoy 6 DIFFERENT APPS that will keep generating daily passive aggressive income per seconds for doing normal daily activities like payment of airline tickets, children's school fees, mobile money transfer and shopping online. 3.You can EARN as MUCH as $400 to $800 daily income. And lots MORE! BUSINESS INVESTORS, PARTNERS, BUSINESS BUILDERS, STAKEHOLDERS, ENTREPRENEURS ARE NEEDED WORLDWIDE.
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
" You dont have to be great to get started , but you have to get started to be great " LES BROWN

PIUNI already changing lives , pics from PIUNI all expense paid trip to Dubai , another trip coming up in december , if you want to be part come join the party now , to book your space , whatsapp me on 08080653346 , hurry !!!!.

Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
My favorite speech from a man I love so much , LES BROWN
" I choose not be a common man , it is my right to be uncommon if I can , I seek opportunity not security , I want to take calculated risks , to dream and to build , to fail and to succeed , I refuse to live from hand to mouth , I prefer the challenges of life , to the guaranteed existence , I will not bend to any threat , nor coward before any master , Its my heritage to stand erect , proudly and unafraid to face the world , boldly insane , " This I Have Done ". LES BROWN.
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 8:03am On Jun 28, 2017
morning people , more pics from the dubai tour .

Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
One thing I have learnt in life is that we all have the ability to achieve anything we wanna achieve if only we can think of it and work it out , don't allow the realities of life get off your ability to dream and believe that nothing is impossible, as humans we are limitless and this is the mindset that creates results #businesscasual #piuni #entrepreneur #naija
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 11:47am On Jul 03, 2017
‘ Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goals and nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude ’ Thomas Jefferson.

Good Morning to you , great things await you ..! Have a wonderful pleasant week ahead.
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
Topped up someone in South Africa. Our 4dollars is equivalent to 50rands. Naija Ma 1000naira. God help us. Pls South Africa Piuni office address ?

Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 11:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
get ready for ,...........

Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 9:51am On Jul 04, 2017
“ 10% of life is made up of what happens to you . 90% of life is decided by how you react to what happened to you " .
Good Morning to you , and have a nice day today.
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
You dont like the fact that you have to wake up early in the morning to go to work to make someone rich, my dear millionaires, change it, you can...its up to you. PIUNI.....gives you TIME .......and FINANCIAL FREEDOM

Register today and be grateful. Give doubt a quick notice NOW
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by chyegems(f): 3:05am On Jul 05, 2017
adannewi99@gmail.com
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2017
“ You already have the ability necessary for success , if you will use what you have , you will be given more to use. Life also tells you that if you don't use it , you will lose it ".
Good Morning and enjoy your day.
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ibadan City, Are you ready, a revolutionary brand is launching........

Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
" I am fighting against odds , I was born against odds ; I was raised against the odds ; I am an odd breaker and a dream maker " Jesse Jackson

Happy Friday to you , and wish you a blissful weekend.
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
Sometimes just take the risks & don't give a damn!
THE BILLIONAIRE WHO SOLD HIS FORTUNE FOR $800
Ronald Gerald Wayne (aka Ron Wayne)!
This is the co-founder of Apple that many of us don't know about.
On April 2nd, 1976, Wayne incorporated Apple together with Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak. Just 12 days after, Ron Wayne didn't see a future for the company so sold his 10% shares in Apple for $800.
Unfortunately for him, Apple thrived and today, 40 years later, had he stayed, his 10% would have been worth $75B! Today, at age 80, Wayne lives on his Social Security checks while his friends left fortunes for their grandkids.
In the Apple story, Ron Wayne is the man who won the lottery but lost the ticket.
But my friend, this could be ME or YOU. We loose out on opportunities all the time!
Sometimes, life beats us so hard that the only reasonable thing to do is to QUIT an amazing opportunity such that you don't even see the 40 Years Future. But Rev. Richard Whitcomb whom I took this story from said, the process might be painful but quitting will not make it perfect.
Don't give up because you don't see where you're going.
Don't give up because you don't see how far you've come.
You have to go through the process when your faith is tested and eventually you'll make progress!
In Summary,
DON'T GIVE UP!
DON'T GIVE UP!
DON'T GIVE UP!
Just keep going!
BE STRONG...!!!
Remember tomorrow Saturday , is the launch of a trillion dollar business, only for those who have eyes to see how their daily mobile phone activities could make them billionaires few years from now...... Hurry limited spaces available , pick your invite now , WhatsApp 08080653346. Join Us Now !!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by dannyreports(m): 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
The Doors of grace will soon close , make money ; chatting , browsing , shopping , buying airtime and data , transferring money , paying bills , boarding taxis , booking flight tickets , it is damn easy , we are In Ibadan city to show you how , don't miss this !!!!!! Life Changing event.

Re: Becoming a global service provider , hasn't been this easy , come find out how? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own / Why Is Ghana Cedi Stronger Than Naira / Daily Ten Odds Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.