Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:49 AM

Is This Not Unhealthy?: How Palm Oil Is Locally Made. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is This Not Unhealthy?: How Palm Oil Is Locally Made. (501 Views)

Fears Over 'Killer' Palm Oil In Nigeria / Locally Made Oven By A 20yr Old Nairalander In Benin City Edo State Doing His It / 5 Unhealthy Meats You Should Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Not Unhealthy?: How Palm Oil Is Locally Made. by mekusboy4all(m): 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
I saw this pictures and I decided to share it here and on my Facebook page. The picture alone makes me sick of ever buying our locally made palm oil. I know very well that some used other better means to the oil but this is way too unhealthy for consumption. I wanna know what you guys think of this.
Re: Is This Not Unhealthy?: How Palm Oil Is Locally Made. by psucc(m): 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
This una health, science and technology is killing una.

If you have the opportunity to taste the oil from this trad method of processing, then you will have cause to appreciate Nature if you are not ungrateful

(1) (Reply)

Burn As Much As 20 Kg Of Weight In A Month,blast Ur Tummy Fats With Ease With Us / 5 Interesting Ways To Use Yoghurt For Your Skin / WOW! Nigerian Farmers Have Discovered The Key To Agriculture & Its Quite Basic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.