Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Kogi State University SUG Organises Massive Protest On April 26th - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kogi State University SUG Organises Massive Protest On April 26th (14370 Views)

Private Schools Teachers To Protest On Monday Over Nonpayment, School Closure / Ekiti University SUG Tells Management To Review The Sack Of Over 900 Staff / Photos From The KSU Protest On The Closure Of All Tertiary Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi State University SUG Organises Massive Protest On April 26th by deenAyetu(f): 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
Re: Kogi State University SUG Organises Massive Protest On April 26th by deenAyetu(f): 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
Re: Kogi State University SUG Organises Massive Protest On April 26th by Woundedscar(m): 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
hmmmmm.... the matter tire me.....

the set that graduated before us from the faculty of natural sciences have not gone for service........

I ought to have graduated since March....... but for the past three months we dey house,

I don even forget my matriculation number....

#smh

1 Like

Re: Kogi State University SUG Organises Massive Protest On April 26th by BABANGBALI: 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oya let's go there jo

1 Like

Re: Kogi State University SUG Organises Massive Protest On April 26th by deenAyetu(f): 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
H
Re: Kogi State University SUG Organises Massive Protest On April 26th by Enemyofpeace: 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
Kai I am always very happy any time I see this kind thing. I hate peace,i love trouble
Re: Kogi State University SUG Organises Massive Protest On April 26th by deenAyetu(f): 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
Booked
Re: Kogi State University SUG Organises Massive Protest On April 26th by deenAyetu(f): 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
Read the allegations against the impeached presidents

Re: Kogi State University SUG Organises Massive Protest On April 26th by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
AntiWailer:

Your problem is Women not Buhari.
Your epic failure is a function of your priorities in life.
U did not swear for those who share your future inside Ghana MUST go.
Put on ur useless clothes and stop swearing.
O boy, u bad o. See as u make me dey laugh uncontrollably so teeeyyy my belle don dey pain me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi State University SUG Organises Massive Protest On April 26th by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
the fact that the governor of that state is a youth remains my Greatest challenge.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi State University SUG Organises Massive Protest On April 26th by LionDeLeo: 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
Miraxzeebility:

oboy Use English solve this matter na. kei Wawa ne wallahi.

a motherfvvker whose aim is to garner likes on NL

E pain am

E really pain am grin

Re: Kogi State University SUG Organises Massive Protest On April 26th by LionDeLeo: 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
AntiWailer:

Your problem is Women not Buhari.

Your epic failure is a function of your priorities in life.

U did not swear for those who share your future inside Ghana MUST go.

Put on ur useless clothes and stop swearing.

Epic.

Bro, I take God beg you, what do you take?

As in what is your favorite drink.

1 Like

Re: Kogi State University SUG Organises Massive Protest On April 26th by zadok60: 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
deenAyetu:
Read how Philips Omepa wants to jeopardize the life of students on 24th of April and how he sold Austin Okai Usman out to the Chief of Staff Kogi State.

Our correspondence have gathered that the just impeached president of Kogi State University Students Union Government is on a N150,000 pay roll of Kogi State.

We took it upon ourselves to dig out the truth after a whistle blower (name withheld) mailed us the plans of the suspended president. In his words "Don't ever trust anyone who fooled a thousands students on April 1st, this is an exclusive warning. I have their plans in my palm, remember the last protest - how Philips disappeared from the scene leaving the students stranded? It took me wisdom to instruct the pilot to move the SUG coaster bus out of the scene. Yeah, Philip is that wicked".

"Now, the plan is that Philip will raise an alarm that hoodlums attacked him and that he lost contacts with NANS."

NANS president have been contacted but he has denied knowledge of the 24th protest while NANS Senate president said that his signatures where forged to invite members of the public to a protest on 24th of April.

We can as well confirm that the numbers on the press invitation are fake too.

The whistle blower said "he will claim to have lost contacts with the NANS on Sunday, but will be on ground for the 24th protest"

"Arrangements have been made by Philip Omepa Shaibu that few minutes into the assumed protest the State Security (SSS) will come and whisks him away, framing an arrest and so the students will be destabilized and confused on what else to do amidst gun shots.

Just in: Philip Omepa Shaibu sold out Austin Okai Usman location to the Chief of Staff of Kogi State. Austin Okai Usman is the mouth piece of the opposition in Kogi State, to cover up his tracks Omepa posted a carton paper with the inscription ReleaseAustinOkai in 24hours or kill and arrest. We where all paid N600,000 each for it.

We will bring you more of this news as events unfold.
are you a student of KSU too?
Re: Kogi State University SUG Organises Massive Protest On April 26th by Moedoopsie: 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
Whatever it is they want to do... Just wanna be back in school asap.
Re: Kogi State University SUG Organises Massive Protest On April 26th by Obason22(m): 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
Beejay1117:
..even if you mess now na buhari cause am?

Please remember to swear for your post too, because this one na nonsense
why he no go swear for d so called buhari, the only few months that osibanjo was acting president was good example.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi State University SUG Organises Massive Protest On April 26th by leadword(m): 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
pls dear nairalanders,I need work or place to do my IT civil Engineering or any work.....am at Lagos,08132429034...that's my whatapp number or call pls
Re: Kogi State University SUG Organises Massive Protest On April 26th by berrystunn(m): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
Beejay1117:
..even if you mess now na buhari cause am?

Please remember to swear for your post too, because this one na nonsense

Buhari said he will fix something that was good...

1 Like

Re: Kogi State University SUG Organises Massive Protest On April 26th by Miraxzeebility(m): 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
LionDeLeo:

E pain am
E really pain am grin
you still dey hustle for likes AbI? keep hustling

1 Like

Re: Kogi State University SUG Organises Massive Protest On April 26th by kaypower1(m): 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Good evening nairalanders, am new here, but have been an active guest reader, feels great to be a part of this great community. with notable personalities
cc
smellymouth (king.of.memes)
mynd44
tosyne2much
aderola15
jawbone(my able.class monitor fr sec skul)
lalasticlala
i hail una

#Reopenksu i wan go serve o, mr gomina no use us play o.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi State University SUG Organises Massive Protest On April 26th by adenine02: 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
Addicted2Women:

It really breaks my heart thinking about how this 90 year old donkey destroyed this wonderful country in just 1 year

Buhari

You will never go unpunished

I remove my clothes and with tears in my eyes, i swear for you

Just mention any Nigerian politician's kid and the Nigerian university they go to, i will wait

guy go lagoon

Re: Kogi State University SUG Organises Massive Protest On April 26th by LionDeLeo: 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
Miraxzeebility:

you still dey hustle for likes AbI? keep hustling

Choi, this thing still dey pain am. E really touch am.

Re: Kogi State University SUG Organises Massive Protest On April 26th by adenine02: 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
Deadshot:
Buhari will never go un punished

guy go lagoon

Re: Kogi State University SUG Organises Massive Protest On April 26th by ponzihater33: 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
deenAyetu:
Read the allegations against the impeached presidents
Oga your hands too are not clean, ataja and Co, are just trying to victimize that poor boy
Re: Kogi State University SUG Organises Massive Protest On April 26th by akinsiju22(m): 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
it is wellit is wellit is well
Re: Kogi State University SUG Organises Massive Protest On April 26th by onyi143: 3:20am On Apr 24, 2017
deenAyetu:
Read how Philips Omepa wants to jeopardize the life of students on 24th of April and how he sold Austin Okai Usman out to the Chief of Staff Kogi State.

Our correspondence have gathered that the just impeached president of Kogi State University Students Union Government is on a N150,000 pay roll of Kogi State.

We took it upon ourselves to dig out the truth after a whistle blower (name withheld) mailed us the plans of the suspended president. In his words "Don't ever trust anyone who fooled a thousands students on April 1st, this is an exclusive warning. I have their plans in my palm, remember the last protest - how Philips disappeared from the scene leaving the students stranded? It took me wisdom to instruct the pilot to move the SUG coaster bus out of the scene. Yeah, Philip is that wicked".

"Now, the plan is that Philip will raise an alarm that hoodlums attacked him and that he lost contacts with NANS."

NANS president have been contacted but he has denied knowledge of the 24th protest while NANS Senate president said that his signatures where forged to invite members of the public to a protest on 24th of April.

The whistle blower said "he will claim to have lost contacts with the NANS on Sunday, but will be on ground for the 24th protest"

"Arrangements have been made by Philip Omepa Shaibu that few minutes into the assumed protest the State Security (SSS) will come and whisks him away, framing an arrest and so the students will be destabilized and confused on what else to do amidst gun shots.

Just in: Philip Omepa Shaibu sold out Austin Okai Usman location to the Chief of Staff of Kogi State. Austin Okai Usman is the mouth piece of the opposition in Kogi State, to cover up his tracks Omepa posted a carton paper with the inscription ReleaseAustinOkai in 24hours or kill and arrest. We where all paid N600,000 each for it.

I laugh in Chinese
Re: Kogi State University SUG Organises Massive Protest On April 26th by onyi143: 3:24am On Apr 24, 2017
God please deliver us from hands of comment reserved til tomorrow grin grin grin
Well Bitcoins available check it at nairaomm.com

Lemme be going wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kogi State University SUG Organises Massive Protest On April 26th by ysquare(m): 7:02am On Apr 24, 2017
Addicted2Women:

It really breaks my heart thinking about how this 90 year old donkey destroyed this wonderful country in just 1 year

Buhari

Just mention any Nigerian politician's kid and the Nigerian university they go to, i will wait
pls remove your cloth and go market place to do the swear
Re: Kogi State University SUG Organises Massive Protest On April 26th by IkUKU01(m): 9:44am On Apr 24, 2017
deenAyetu:

na WA oooo una wicked....so I waist my time hustle people to vote for Dat small boy way nor reach the age of my younger brother.. The only thing you guys do is to waist our money in groove and haboubay.. God is angry with you people
Re: Kogi State University SUG Organises Massive Protest On April 26th by pablobellins(m): 11:24am On Apr 24, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Buhari

what are you saying
is it Buhari or yahaya
is it a federal or state school
Are u even current at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kazeem Jimoh Wins 2019 UNESCO MAB Award / Dead Bauchi Federal Polytechnic Student Found In Hostel / Impact Of Good Academic Grades And Personal Qualities On labour Market Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.