Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Who Can Pay For My Primo Number And I Pay Them The Naira Equivalent? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Can Pay For My Primo Number And I Pay Them The Naira Equivalent? (872 Views)

‘Anyone Caught Abusing The Naira Will Face Jail Terms’ – CBN Warns Nigerians / ‘this Is Why The Naira Fell Despite CBN Intervention’ – ABCON / I Need The Naira Equivalent Of $280 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Pay For My Primo Number And I Pay Them The Naira Equivalent? by 9jabox(m): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
I've been trying to purchase my primo US number with my GTBank and UBA Mastercard for days now to no avail.

I desire desire someone who can make the purchase for me then I'll pay them.

If you can, kindly add me on WhatsApp with 070 six five 23 eight 6 one six lets talk.
Re: Who Can Pay For My Primo Number And I Pay Them The Naira Equivalent? by timkuro(m): 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
Contact me via my signature
Re: Who Can Pay For My Primo Number And I Pay Them The Naira Equivalent? by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
9jabox:
I've been trying to purchase my primo US number with my GTBank and UBA Mastercard for days now to no avail.

I desire desire someone who can make the purchase for me then I'll pay them.

If you can, kindly add me on WhatsApp with 070 six five 23 eight 6 one six lets talk.

my whatsapp number is on my signature...
I will handle the payment for you within 30 minutes...

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell My 6 Dollars Skrill / ‘uber Most Stupid Investment In History’ – Top Fund Manager / Diesel Price Heading To 100 Across Depots In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.