Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

5 Facts About French Presidential Election Front Runner Emmanuel Macron's Wife - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 5 Facts About French Presidential Election Front Runner Emmanuel Macron's Wife (1666 Views)

5 Facts About Dayton Mass Shooter, Connor Betts. / 5 Facts About Netherlands You May Never Know- Aroms / Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Facts About French Presidential Election Front Runner Emmanuel Macron's Wife by OlugbengaE: 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
1. Macron Met Brigitte When He Was 15 & His Parents Disapproved of the Relationship.

She was born 13 April 1953 While he was born 21 December 1977

Macron and Trogneux met when Macron was just 15 years old and she was her French teacher at a Jesuit college in Amiens. She was still married to her first husband, with whom she had three children. According to the book Emmanuel Macron: A Perfect Young Man by Anne Fulda, Macron’s parents told Trogneux to stay away from their son, at least until he was 18.
Macron and Trogneux met when Macron was just 15 years old and she was her French teacher at a Jesuit college in Amiens. She was still married to her first husband, with whom she had three children. According to the book Emmanuel Macron: A Perfect Young Man by Anne Fulda, Macron’s parents told Trogneux to stay away from their son, at least until he was 18.

2. She Has 3 Children, Including a Daughter Who Works on Macron’s Campaign

Trogneux has three children. Her youngest child is 30-year-old Tiphaine Auziere, who works on Macron’s campaign and is a lawyer. According to the Quebec Telegram, it was Tiphaine who came forward to apologize on April 21 when posters of Macron’s rivals were defaced in Berck, a city on France’s north coast.

According to Closer, Tiphaine had been staying out of the public eye for much of Macron’s public career. However, she finally began appearing at events in November 2016 when she organized a meeting for En Marche!. Since then, she’s been a major part of the campaign. At her first event, she called her father-in-law an “exceptional personality” and an “intelligent man.”

3. She Went to Agenda Meetings & Plans on Playing a Role in the Government If Macron Wins

If Macron wins, don’t expect Trogneux to suddenly stop playing a major role in his life at work. Alexis Kohler, his chief of staff when he was the economy minister, told Bloomberg that Trogneux attended agenda meetings. “She is a woman who’s involved in the life of her husband,” Kohler said.

4. Her Family Makes Millions as Chocolatiers in Amiens

L’Express notes that Trogneux’s family is well-known in the north of France for their chocolates. Her nephew, Jean-Alexandre Trogneux, leads the family business, which made four million euros in 2013 alone.

If you live in Europe, you can order their chocolates online. The company’s Facebook page has over 14,000 likes.

5. The Couple Have Made a Decision Not to Have Children

During a BMFTV interview in April, Macron made it clear that he and his wife have decided not to have any children, Gala notes. He’s already the step-grandfather of seven children.

“We have chosen not to have children. A choice that was not selfish for me,” he told BMFTV. “It is a choice that has been assumed, which I had to make very young given the age difference. I did not need my biological children and grandchildren to give them as much love as I gave them.”

Macron’s unconventional marriage has led some to speculate that he’s secretly homosexual. Back in February, he laughed off rumors that he was having an affair with Radio France CEO Mathieu Gallet. “If you’re told I lead a double life with Mr Gallet it’s because my hologram has escaped,” Macron said at a rally, The Telegraph reports.

he married his mother technically

http://heavy.com/news/2017/04/emmanuel-macron-wife-brigitte-age-photos-france-president-married-teacher-kids-trogneux/

1 Like

Re: 5 Facts About French Presidential Election Front Runner Emmanuel Macron's Wife by zadok60: 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
where should I meet her op
Re: 5 Facts About French Presidential Election Front Runner Emmanuel Macron's Wife by TemmyWon(f): 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
shocked Had to force my lazy brain to do the maths by placing 77 on 53 and I got 24 shocked ah angry
Re: 5 Facts About French Presidential Election Front Runner Emmanuel Macron's Wife by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
Some people like it old and slacky,while others prefer it fresh and turgid.
Quote me at ur perile undecided
Re: 5 Facts About French Presidential Election Front Runner Emmanuel Macron's Wife by Lucasbalo(m): 12:32am On Apr 24, 2017
Age ain't nothing but a number.
Re: 5 Facts About French Presidential Election Front Runner Emmanuel Macron's Wife by Donjazzy12(m): 2:31am On Apr 24, 2017
OlugbengaE:
1. Macron Met Brigitte When He Was 15 & His Parents Disapproved of the Relationship.

She was born 13 April 1953 While he was born 21 December 1977

2. She Has 3 Children, Including a Daughter Who Works on Macron’s Campaign

Trogneux has three children. Her youngest child is 30-year-old Tiphaine Auziere, who works on Macron’s campaign and is a lawyer. According to the Quebec Telegram, it was Tiphaine who came forward to apologize on April 21 when posters of Macron’s rivals were defaced in Berck, a city on France’s north coast.

According to Closer, Tiphaine had been staying out of the public eye for much of Macron’s public career. However, she finally began appearing at events in November 2016 when she organized a meeting for En Marche!. Since then, she’s been a major part of the campaign. At her first event, she called her father-in-law an “exceptional personality” and an “intelligent man.”

3. She Went to Agenda Meetings & Plans on Playing a Role in the Government If Macron Wins

If Macron wins, don’t expect Trogneux to suddenly stop playing a major role in his life at work. Alexis Kohler, his chief of staff when he was the economy minister, told Bloomberg that Trogneux attended agenda meetings. “She is a woman who’s involved in the life of her husband,” Kohler said.

4. Her Family Makes Millions as Chocolatiers in Amiens

L’Express notes that Trogneux’s family is well-known in the north of France for their chocolates. Her nephew, Jean-Alexandre Trogneux, leads the family business, which made four million euros in 2013 alone.

If you live in Europe, you can order their chocolates online. The company’s Facebook page has over 14,000 likes.

5. The Couple Have Made a Decision Not to Have Children

During a BMFTV interview in April, Macron made it clear that he and his wife have decided not to have any children, Gala notes. He’s already the step-grandfather of seven children.

“We have chosen not to have children. A choice that was not selfish for me,” he told BMFTV. “It is a choice that has been assumed, which I had to make very young given the age difference. I did not need my biological children and grandchildren to give them as much love as I gave them.”

Macron’s unconventional marriage has led some to speculate that he’s secretly homosexual. Back in February, he laughed off rumors that he was having an affair with Radio France CEO Mathieu Gallet. “If you’re told I lead a double life with Mr Gallet it’s because my hologram has escaped,” Macron said at a rally, The Telegraph reports.

he married his mother technically

http://heavy.com/news/2017/04/emmanuel-macron-wife-brigitte-age-photos-france-president-married-teacher-kids-trogneux/
I am 100% sure he is homosexual.
Re: 5 Facts About French Presidential Election Front Runner Emmanuel Macron's Wife by panafrican(m): 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
Stop all the nonsense. Sarkozy was young, so were Tony Blair, David Cameron, F. Holllande and Obama when they came into office. See how much blood their reigns brought to the world.
Ignorant Africans will never learn any lesson from the past. Keep on admiring another devil.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Russia President Putin Suspended As Honorary President / Uprising Political Revolts In Middle East And Africa / Russia's Nord Steam 1 And 2 Pipe Has Been Destroyed In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.