Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,902 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Photo Of 10 Siblings From Same Parents: 9 Girls, 1 Boy - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of 10 Siblings From Same Parents: 9 Girls, 1 Boy (40544 Views)

Five Siblings Recreate Childhood Photo After 50 Years / Siblings Fight Dirty Over Late Bank Manager’s Wealth (photo) / Man Batters His Wife Of 10 Years In Port-Harcourt. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of 10 Siblings From Same Parents: 9 Girls, 1 Boy by emmyreb(f): 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
The mother tried+she started birth at early age.....early marriage is the best

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 10 Siblings From Same Parents: 9 Girls, 1 Boy by xjiggy: 1:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
Just like the cartoon 'Loud House'
Re: Photo Of 10 Siblings From Same Parents: 9 Girls, 1 Boy by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
Aonkuuse:
HABA It Is Indeed A Blessing, The Parents Must Be Rich, Because It Wouldn't Be Funny Feeding Them To Adult Age, Payment Of School Fee And The Rest

plus buying that many jeans grin
Re: Photo Of 10 Siblings From Same Parents: 9 Girls, 1 Boy by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
ShitHead:
It was obviously not planned...that guy by the far right caused it. GOAT.

grin

Him come late abi? This guy u r savagery in human form grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of 10 Siblings From Same Parents: 9 Girls, 1 Boy by SemuhleB(f): 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
obafemee80:
Wowwwww
9 girls 1 boy shocked
Their parents don't need to depend on their pension..
Na to sit down they wait for ALERT... grin
The Man truely Love his Wife.That's why he stayed kiss

You do know that it's the man that determines whether the couple will have a boy?
Besides its his kids too so why should he leave when he helped create them. SMH with some ppl's reasoning

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 10 Siblings From Same Parents: 9 Girls, 1 Boy by andyanders: 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lovely and from their looks, they are from a wonderful family. Looking for a boy and ended up getting 9 girls before closing the chapter with a Boy. What a wonderful God we have. They look lovely.The boy is just blessed.God protect them all.
Re: Photo Of 10 Siblings From Same Parents: 9 Girls, 1 Boy by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
tayo200:
my marriage goal...na 11 I want.. a team

You - Technical Director
Wife - Coach

cheesy
Re: Photo Of 10 Siblings From Same Parents: 9 Girls, 1 Boy by Ayoilesan: 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
Wow!!!!

AdoraAmadi:
Instagram user, @enkay_umeh, has taken to the social media platform, to share a beautiful photo she took with her siblings. The photo has all 10 siblings from same parents in it.

Here's what she wrote;

"Family Goals
Siblings of life
And yes we are all from the same Father and Mother
#sisters #grateful #happy #blessed #brother #alwaysandforever #pride #family #sassy "

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTLWffqlabY/?taken-by=enkay_umeh

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/beautiful-photo-of-10-siblings-from.html

Re: Photo Of 10 Siblings From Same Parents: 9 Girls, 1 Boy by Jman06(m): 2:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
There are alot of advantages in having many offspring from the same mom. Just bond them very well and try and educate them. They will all attain greatness by coperative interactions.

I know a family of nine issues, all the children from the eldest to the youngest are professionals and doing very well.
Re: Photo Of 10 Siblings From Same Parents: 9 Girls, 1 Boy by bababuff(m): 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
All shapes of "ikebe" and "chest" represented here. smiley

One shop for all.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 10 Siblings From Same Parents: 9 Girls, 1 Boy by goodheart02(m): 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
Oh my God! Mr Messi breaks the tie in the dying minutes. A great goal to seal the deal.
Re: Photo Of 10 Siblings From Same Parents: 9 Girls, 1 Boy by Uniquexty(f): 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
I sight ma girls @Nnenna Umeh. Bae No 3. And @Onyinye Umeh. Bae no 4. FGGC Ezzamgbo queens
Re: Photo Of 10 Siblings From Same Parents: 9 Girls, 1 Boy by Mbediogu(m): 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
Aonkuuse:
HABA It Is Indeed A Blessing, The Parents Must Be Rich, Because It Wouldn't Be Funny Feeding Them To Adult Age, Payment Of School Fee And The Rest

I saving them. How you know from pishure say them go school eh?
Re: Photo Of 10 Siblings From Same Parents: 9 Girls, 1 Boy by iRepNaija1: 3:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
Omotayor123:
I can guess the Quest for Male child led them to that.

African people and Male child ehnundecided

Lucky her! Many women had lost their lives in this same process.

Nice one anywayscry

I was just about to say the same thing. I don't understand the obsession with having a male child.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of 10 Siblings From Same Parents: 9 Girls, 1 Boy by obafemee80(m): 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
SemuhleB:

You do know that it's the man that determines whether the couple will have a boy?
Besides its his kids too so why should he leave when he helped create them. SMH with some ppl's reasoning
Don't know how old you are...but I know you a learner... cheesy
I've seen a lot of men leave their 1st wife to take another due to family pressures...
So am talking from experience ... sad
Re: Photo Of 10 Siblings From Same Parents: 9 Girls, 1 Boy by cpapa: 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lesson learnt never give up until u achieve ur goal .

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 10 Siblings From Same Parents: 9 Girls, 1 Boy by justmenoni: 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
9 is a girl, without reading the story, just by looking at the picture I know they're from the land of the rising Sun.

baby124:
Number 3-8 are only alive because the parents were looking for 9 and 10. Smh
Re: Photo Of 10 Siblings From Same Parents: 9 Girls, 1 Boy by fpeter(f): 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
baby124:
Number 3-8 are only alive because the parents were looking for 9 and 10. Smh

number 9 is actually a girl.
Re: Photo Of 10 Siblings From Same Parents: 9 Girls, 1 Boy by dnawah(m): 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Instagram user, @enkay_umeh, has taken to the social media platform, to share a beautiful photo she took with her siblings. The photo has all 10 siblings from same parents in it.

Here's what she wrote;

"Family Goals
Siblings of life
And yes we are all from the same Father and Mother
#sisters #grateful #happy #blessed #brother #alwaysandforever #pride #family #sassy "

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTLWffqlabY/?taken-by=enkay_umeh

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/beautiful-photo-of-10-siblings-from.html
when u dey look 4 trouble and sabi look 4 trouble,no near their home.if not they will give u d beating of ur generation,d pass and the one to come.ur people no go even recognise u.
Re: Photo Of 10 Siblings From Same Parents: 9 Girls, 1 Boy by Alabaintprice(m): 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
D boy will enjoy wella .......
Re: Photo Of 10 Siblings From Same Parents: 9 Girls, 1 Boy by jpphilips(m): 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
eezeribe:
Achievement in Africa.If not for social media,who would ever know that this family exists(except their relatives and acquaintances)

Africans breeding like rats later they will blame the government for lack of social welfare programmes. How do you give welfare to men and women whose legs are perpetual baby germination centers? when you think their parents will be responsible for their welfare, the parents abandon their responsibilities for boyfriends and unfortunate in laws, black man isn't qualified to be human.
Re: Photo Of 10 Siblings From Same Parents: 9 Girls, 1 Boy by Joebryan(m): 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
Only one male?? ? tongue
Re: Photo Of 10 Siblings From Same Parents: 9 Girls, 1 Boy by sshalom(m): 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
Courageous mother and very supportive father! Henh ........Dem try grin grin
Re: Photo Of 10 Siblings From Same Parents: 9 Girls, 1 Boy by SemuhleB(f): 6:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
obafemee80:

Don't know how old you are...but I know you a learner... cheesy
I've seen a lot of men leave their 1st wife to take another due to family pressures...
So am talking from experience ... sad

Lol @ learner. The truth is those boys are stupid and ignorant. An intelligent man would know that it's his chromosomes that determine a male so it's not the ladies fault if she does not have a boy.

I never said it doesn't happen. Off course you will find stupid, foolish and ignorant useless good for nothing men out there but staying and doing the right thing is not something extraordinary so should not really be praised.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 10 Siblings From Same Parents: 9 Girls, 1 Boy by samuelezekiel(m): 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
Kind of remind me of the "loud house" 9 girls 1 boy, I guess the 10th girl was a mistake, so for the family am expected another birth after that boy fortunately or unfortunately it will be a girl. Then they will be official "the loud house".
Re: Photo Of 10 Siblings From Same Parents: 9 Girls, 1 Boy by obafemee80(m): 7:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
SemuhleB:

Lol @ learner. The truth is those boys are stupid and ignorant. An intelligent man would know that it's his chromosomes that determine a male so it's not the ladies fault if she does not have a boy.

I never said it doesn't happen. Off course you will find stupid, foolish and ignorant useless good for nothing men out there but staying and doing the right thing is not something extraordinary so should not really be praised.
You are right sister...
And again,I think you are well versed in science.
Are you a doctor ?grin
Re: Photo Of 10 Siblings From Same Parents: 9 Girls, 1 Boy by FunspoT(m): 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
Morale of the Story: Even if u fail on countless occasions,don't giveup until you get to ur destination,
Re: Photo Of 10 Siblings From Same Parents: 9 Girls, 1 Boy by JerryTemi(f): 11:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
Just wished my brother was still alive uhmmm well life is not fair and Oluwa you no everything.5girls and him my bro but he is no longer here with us.Joe we miss you 25 making it 11 months you left me your Adanne e no good oooooo.
Re: Photo Of 10 Siblings From Same Parents: 9 Girls, 1 Boy by JerryTemi(f): 11:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
Just wished my brother was still alive uhmmm well life is not fair and Oluwa you no everything.5girls and him my bro but he is no longer here with us.Joe we miss you 25 making it 11 months you left me your Adanne e no good oooooo.cute family I envy una.
Re: Photo Of 10 Siblings From Same Parents: 9 Girls, 1 Boy by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 25, 2017
HARDDON:

I think they have to keep going untill they get another boy.
What you think? cheesy

I'd tap out lol....
Re: Photo Of 10 Siblings From Same Parents: 9 Girls, 1 Boy by Nobody: 2:43am On Apr 25, 2017
This is so cute, their brother will be pampered like a baby forever. Lovely family and lots of grand babies for their parents
Re: Photo Of 10 Siblings From Same Parents: 9 Girls, 1 Boy by Eagle75: 5:03am On Apr 25, 2017
Wow! this is amazing!! I can see that 3 out of the girls are already married judging by the rings on their fingers and I'm their parents started so early to have achieved this feat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Face Of Man Who Battered His Wife & Inflicted Deep Cut On Her In Lagos(pics) / Nairalanders Help! My Dad Talks Too Much. / Sick Musa Under The Town Planning Bridge Linking Ilupeju To Anthony Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.