Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow (15322 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? / The 3 Bedroom Bungalow At Oke-aro Now 2.5m, Give Away Price / How Do I Build A Septic Tank / Soakaway In This Situation? (pic Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 5:42am On Apr 30, 2017
mufutau55:

And what I have learnt from the quick build is that you end-up saving money than doing it in a prolong time.
But with my kobo-kobo gathering of funds... who cares if it takes years; as long as we finish it o. smiley

Hajji M.

grin
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 5:45am On Apr 30, 2017
[quote author=mufutau55 post=56052716]

And what I have learnt from the quick build is that you end-up saving money than doing it in a prolong time.
But with my kobo-kobo gathering of funds... who cares if it takes years; as long as we finish it o. smiley

Hajji M.
[/quote

grin
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 5:49am On Apr 30, 2017
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

grin
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 5:53am On Apr 30, 2017
Bobugee:
The building is gradually growing from foundation. Welldone Dubem. Nice work so far.

Thank you cool
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Flashmove: 6:03am On Apr 30, 2017
mufutau55:

What I also like in this part of the world is people working 24 hours even in the dead of night.
Big and tall apartment building finished before you blink your eyes.

Hajji M.

Oga Hajji I need a left over rods ooo.... I want to deck some areas in my house... If you have left over rods in the site please i will buy them.

and also how may bags of cement and rods do i need to deck and room of 15x5 and 15 x13.
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by johnson232: 6:50am On Apr 30, 2017
Badgers14:

I will like to disagree with you Sir.

I completed a 4 bedroom bungalow all ensuite from foundation to turn key (with ties, doors, windows) in 30 days.

The project started Nov 1 and ended Nov 30.

(But before Nov 1, I already purchased all the materials in the BOQ.)

@bold thank u for being honest sir...u already took care of some key logistics...meaning u made some preparations...that was why sir..
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by johnson232: 6:53am On Apr 30, 2017
spyder880:

I think its possible, we have done a 5 bedroom duplex from foundation till painting level in 3 months flat. DubemCapital was in charge of that project also.

We just started a house in Warri with one of my young engineers, a bungalow with flats attached, fence, floor and finish in just 60 days. Yes we can multi task if the cash is all available.
Have u completed a bungalow within a month in the past sir? What u have here is comparison...
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by johnson232: 6:56am On Apr 30, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I diasgree.

Different trades can multi-task and push the finish at the same time.

Spyder880, Skimanski, gents if money is on hand and land is not rocky or waterlogged (as seen in the pictures) can you build a 3 bedroom bungalow in 30 days?
Sure u are entitled to your own opinion..many may come here to say it is possible, but when faced with such challenge will not be able to meet up.

1 Like

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by johnson232: 7:00am On Apr 30, 2017
dubemcapital:
Septic tank is on now.
Sir what is the size of the septic tank? are u planning on partioning or having two seperate holes? thanks.
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 30, 2017
spyder880:

I think its possible, we have done a 5 bedroom duplex from foundation till painting level in 3 months flat. DubemCapital was in charge of that project also.

We just started a house in Warri with one of my young engineers, a bungalow with flats attached, fence, floor and finish in just 60 days. Yes we can multi task if the cash is all available.
Without adequate preparations beforehand, one will end up delivering a shoddy job.

1 Like

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 30, 2017
dubemcapital:
Wow, the water sank very few corners. OK, refilling and compacting /casting no time please .....
Nice job
are u proposing concrete fascia for this building? Since your client was able to afford doing a german floor, why didn't u make use of polythene to conceal the sand before casting?

1 Like

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 8:13am On Apr 30, 2017
johnson232:

Sir what is the size of the septic tank? are u planning on partioning or having two seperate holes? thanks.

12 length * 6--width * 10ft --dept

Is going to be partioned, It's saves cost.
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 8:23am On Apr 30, 2017
STRATEK:

Nice job
are u proposing concrete fascia for this building? Since your client was able to afford doing a german floor, why didn't u make use of polythene to conceal the sand before casting?

No concrete fascia design ( parapet) it's a straight roof design bungalow.

Since we have a good high foundation and considering the soil texture of the land. I know polythene Wont be neccessery anymore. That why we didn't use it.

1 Like

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 30, 2017
dubemcapital:

No concrete fascia design ( parapet) it's a straight roof design bungalow.

Since we have a good high foundation and considering the soil texture of the land. I know polythene Wont be neccessery anymore. That why we didn't use it.
Cool
I asked if u are doing concrete fascia because of the columns, seems u didn't only used it on the edges. You intend doing a roof beam?

1 Like

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
Badgers14:

I will like to disagree with you Sir.

I completed a 4 bedroom bungalow all ensuite from foundation to turn key (with ties, doors, windows) in 30 days.

The project started Nov 1 and ended Nov 30.

(But before Nov 1, I already purchased all the materials in the BOQ.)

Excellent. Preparation is key and what sets men apart from boys. Having materials ready onsite is astute. The countdown starts from breaking ground and stops at key hand over.

There's as such as a construction schedule.

The OP also have blocks already on site.

1 Like

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
STRATEK:

Cool
I asked if u are doing concrete fascia because of the columns, seems u didn't only used it on the edges. You intend doing a roof beam?

Very correct and some slabs before the roof as the design demands.
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by johnson232: 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
dubemcapital:

12 length * 6--width * 10ft --dept

Is going to be partioned, It's saves cost.
Nice...same size with mine.
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 6:40am On May 04, 2017
The block work so far..

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 8:10pm On May 04, 2017
Boarding of lintels and pillars

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 3:57pm On May 07, 2017
Lintel cast work, we couldn't travel with our concrete mixer at the moment.

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 4:06pm On May 07, 2017
Since is a straight roof bungalow it will not have concrete or wooden fascia board so the block work continues...

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 4:17pm On May 07, 2017
Mechanical and some electrical material are already here.

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 9:30pm On May 07, 2017
EgunMogaji:

If the project money is on hand, then I think a 3 bedroom bungalow can be completed in a month.

If it can't in today's Nigeria then we need to look at the process.

Sure, but he wish to buy material for the project, that why it may not be possible but we will still do our best to meet the timing.

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 4:18pm On May 13, 2017
Pillar formation, this pillar defines the house not going to look like Bq anymore . The size is going to be 700 by 900 is a big one.

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 4:36pm On May 13, 2017
We have about 2ft king post for this kind of roof. Its a straight roof.

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 6:47pm On May 13, 2017
... See more pics

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Barryton: 9:19am On May 15, 2017
dubemcapital:

Very correct and some slabs before the roof as the design demands.
Neat job i must say
Is there need to do chain lintel if one will also do a roof beam? thanks
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 9:07am On May 28, 2017
Barryton:

Neat job i must say
Is there need to do chain lintel if one will also do a roof beam? thanks

Yes please, because lintel is a horizontal member which is placed across openings in building such as doors, windows etc. you can't trust the blocks we have here, so chain your lintel before the roof beam. It helps the building wall not to crack or even slide as the building gets older. It will also serve as a bearing to subsequent blocks which makes the building stronger.

1 Like

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by keziah123: 11:04am On Jun 03, 2017
dubemcapital:
We have about 2ft king post for this kind of roof. Its a straight roof.
Hi dubem, can I see pictures of the completed roof both woodwork and aluminium. Tnx
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by simplywhy(m): 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
Neat job. Am Interested in this straight roof design.
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 9:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
Here is the complete roof and it's simple pattern but if you are not careful one may have alot of linkage in the roof. But for sure is the cheapest roof ever and one of the strongest at that.... grin

The red maker is the sloop on the roof . we have like 3sloops so is not straight as the name implies.

1 Like

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 5:16am On Jun 04, 2017
The roof has a gutter which is about 1ft sloppy from the end of the building to the outlet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For Your Exotic Interior And Exterior Architectural Designs / Multi-level Building Owners To Submit Insurance Certificates In Lagos / DATKEM Plaza Is An Illegal Structure, Contravenes Planning Laws - Ogun Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.