Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow (15325 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? / The 3 Bedroom Bungalow At Oke-aro Now 2.5m, Give Away Price / How Do I Build A Septic Tank / Soakaway In This Situation? (pic Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by nwoye72: 6:54am On Jun 04, 2017
Hei,can u give me d sum of just the skeleton of this house not with the roof thanks chuma72.co@gmail.com
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by folmus: 7:22am On Jun 04, 2017
Interesting!!!
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
So we corrugated some wall flash to suite the roof design.

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
nwoye72:
Hei,can u give me d sum of just the skeleton of this house not with the roof thanks chuma72.co@gmail.com

I have done that.
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by okeyfermod(m): 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hi OP,

Im really interested in this project.

Please how will water flow out of the roof, also can you give me the floor plan, im thinking of doing something like this.

Thanks
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by johnson232: 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
This your roof drainage is not clear to me o....
How do u intend to drain the water? not the slope....
because seem's there is a high wall behind the sloped area
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
okeyfermod:
Hi OP,

Im really interested in this project.

Please how will water flow out of the roof, also can you give me the floor plan, im thinking of doing something like this.

Thanks

The roof has a gutter that is why is different OK? Through the gutter, water freely flows out.... To a tank.

Sorry, for late response its a free hand sketch that I did, it doesn't have an official drawings or like architectural drawing.

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
johnson232:
This your roof drainage is not clear to me o....
How do u intend to drain the water? not the slope....
because seem's there is a high wall behind the sloped area

Yes, I understand some are completely open behind but I prefer it different..

We are still at finial stage of the roof, having designed a channel for the water flow, as the work proceeds I will show more about the Water collection and to the storage tank . But at the sloppiest area have an out let, though we are not done with it yet.... See pics

1 Like

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 11:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
We cracked the wall to insert the roofing sheets then close it up with mortar, it makes it stronger and linkage free. After which we cover the cap right round with a sizable corrugated aluminum sheets.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by emysilva: 2:16am On Jun 05, 2017
please what's the estimation of the building from start up to finish. @ emysly12@gmail.com
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by johnson232: 6:53am On Jun 05, 2017
dubemcapital:

Yes, I understand some are completely open behind but I prefer it different..

We are still at finial stage of the roof, having designed a channel for the water flow, as the work proceeds I will show more about the Water collection and to the storage tank . But at the sloppiest area have an out let, though we are not done with it yet.... See pics

Okay....thanks
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by okeyfermod(m): 11:40am On Jun 06, 2017
Quite unique.

Thanks
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Mup4life: 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
would d roof configuration not lead to excess heat?
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
okeyfermod:
Quite unique.

Thanks

You are welcome
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 11:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mup4life:
would d roof configuration not lead to excess heat?

No it won't, because of the type of roofing material used here and ventilation was highly considered.
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 11:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
We are good for out door plastering and this is what we have out here.

1 Like

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
Gauge plasterwork is always the best...

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
spyder880:

I think its possible, we have done a 5 bedroom duplex from foundation till painting level in 3 months flat. DubemCapital was in charge of that project also.

We just started a house in Warri with one of my young engineers, a bungalow with flats attached, fence, floor and finish in just 60 days. Yes we can multi task if the cash is all available.

Oga spyde that project is even a 6 bedroom duplex not 5 bedroom.
Spyder honestly speaking to mobilise workers and supply Materials yourself will be faster and easier than someone else who is not in the same field to do that for you. As I write now, I have decided to have only two(2) work plan instead of three (3) weather it's suitable to some clients or yes. I have to do something about that.. Becuase it delays my time, kills the spirit and exposes the Engineers to a whole lot of stress and extra work even reorientating the clients hired workers.... What will I be doing in a 3bedroom bungalow for morethan 21 days where materials and workers are not delayed. Its an insult..

I don't need to persuade people about that, rather I will prove them wrong with another trend titled " let's build a 3 Bedrom bungalow within 21 days" if a 3 Bedroom bungalow construction opportunity comes by again.

Pls dear followers don't miss quote me, am not bragging about it but I know in construction speed is gain. Above all God's grace is our strength.

4 Likes

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 7:49am On Jun 18, 2017
More pics ...

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 10:09am On Jun 23, 2017
Finishing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
Still on finishing, a mixture of waterproof cement, Portland cement and refined sand to fill up roof top holes to trap water linkages and interior water patches after rainfall...

1 Like

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by filnaija: 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
HOUSE AND LOT FOR SALE!

EMMENE, ENUGU

OPEN FOR BROKER OR AGENT!

PRICE: 70,000,000 Naira

YEAR BUILT: 2011 (6 Years old house)

Land Size: 1 and half Plot
House: Bungalow (Bare house, furnitures not included)

-4 bedrooms with toilet & bath
-Big living room
-Receiving area (small parlor)
-Dining room
-Kitchen
-Storage room
-Water tank with well (water hole)
-Covered garage

Very close to the airport

Message me in Facebook: Jho Nciz

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 5:47am On Sep 25, 2017
That's the picture

Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by paradigmshift(m): 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
love this bro.
how much for this project but I no too like the roofing, don't know it it's safe or not. nice job
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
paradigmshift:
love this bro.
how much for this project but I no too like the roofing, don't know it it's safe or not. nice job

Thanks bro, it's very safe if built with a good gauge of Nigerian roofing sheet. 2ndly, if constructed with concrete gutter and coated with coal tar will give you a great satisfaction.
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by paradigmshift(m): 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
dubemcapital:

Thanks bro, it's very safe if built with a good gauge of Nigerian roofing sheet. 2ndly, if constructed with concrete gutter and coated with coal tar will give you a great satisfaction.

give me your WhatsApp number.
I want to discuss something with you .
thanks baba
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
paradigmshift:

give me your WhatsApp number.
I want to discuss something with you .
thanks baba

WhatsApp +2348030799100
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by okeyfermod(m): 7:25am On May 20, 2018
Hi Dubem,
You never did get to round up this thread, as per finished pix.
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 12:49pm On May 21, 2018
okeyf
ermod
:
Hi Dubem,
You never did get to round up this thread, as per finished pix.

I will upload those pictures with time, the client is taking his time. It's One of the challenges of building a village house .
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by dubemcapital(m): 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Dubemcapital1(m): 6:09am On Jan 26, 2019
Re: Lets Build A UNIQUE 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Dubemcapital1(m): 6:09am On Jan 26, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For Your Exotic Interior And Exterior Architectural Designs / Multi-level Building Owners To Submit Insurance Certificates In Lagos / DATKEM Plaza Is An Illegal Structure, Contravenes Planning Laws - Ogun Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.