Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Meet 39 Yrs Old Emmanuel Macron, The Tentatively Youngest President Of France - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Meet 39 Yrs Old Emmanuel Macron, The Tentatively Youngest President Of France (1302 Views)

President Macron Of France Is A Fool! - Trump / Emmanuel Macron Wins French Presidential Election / Emmanuel Macron, 39 And His 65-Year-Old Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet 39 Yrs Old Emmanuel Macron, The Tentatively Youngest President Of France by reportsafrique: 12:25am On Apr 24, 2017
Meet 39 yrs old Emmanuel Macron, the Tentatively Youngest President Of France

Emmanuel Macron is in poll position and favorite to be the next president of France. This feat is made all the more amazing by the fact that he is just 39 and he is not with one of the major parties in France. Mr Macron was born into a middle-class family in the northern city of Amiens where he was educated at mostly private Catholic schools.

Read more at: http://www.reportsafrique.com/2017/04/meet-emmanuel-macron-tentatively-youngest-president-france/

Read more at: http://www.reportsafrique.com/2017/04/meet-emmanuel-macron-tentatively-youngest-president-france/

Re: Meet 39 Yrs Old Emmanuel Macron, The Tentatively Youngest President Of France by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:00am On Apr 24, 2017
amazing
Re: Meet 39 Yrs Old Emmanuel Macron, The Tentatively Youngest President Of France by Igboesika: 1:03am On Apr 24, 2017
And Buhari is 74, political age for that matter.

4 Likes

Re: Meet 39 Yrs Old Emmanuel Macron, The Tentatively Youngest President Of France by thedragon: 1:05am On Apr 24, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:
amazing

I'm black Canadian. Marco is just another privileged lying white man. What's is amazing about him? Because his hair is slick, he speaks empty words and wears a suit? He's a French charlatan at worst and status s'up st best. He might win by proxy and being connected to Hollande.

Or the Nazi racist Marie Le Pen might win, and she will kick all you rich Africans our of France so you can go home and build your third world countries. That might be the best for Nigerians and Africans alike.

2 Likes

Re: Meet 39 Yrs Old Emmanuel Macron, The Tentatively Youngest President Of France by thedragon: 1:39am On Apr 24, 2017
Rossikk:

You don't belong in Canada, Mr ''black Canadian''. Better go look for your roots via Ancestry DNA.com cos you're just a fuc.king ex slave you idiot.

And whom will make leave? Not even Trudeau could. Every Canadian is an immigrant same as me. I have every right to Canada as any.

Keep in mind, ex slaves like I are richer and have accomplished more in 200 years than you in 2000, little Nigerian savage. We are minorities yet we created the most popular music genres on Earth, we are the most athletic people on Earth and we are bigger than you malnourished ingrates Africans. We're it not for the black slaves of the West, you would be a slave too right after us, not gloating here on the internet from your mud hut with no running electficity.

Last time I checked the ex slaves in the Carribean have water, roads, electricity, a strong presence you Africans copy in the West, despite 100 times less your population.

1 Like

Re: Meet 39 Yrs Old Emmanuel Macron, The Tentatively Youngest President Of France by mykelmeezy: 1:46am On Apr 24, 2017
Africa n wretched old men as leaders

Re: Meet 39 Yrs Old Emmanuel Macron, The Tentatively Youngest President Of France by thedragon: 1:57am On Apr 24, 2017
mykelmeezy:
Africa n wretched old men as leaders

I agree. Africa needs younger more patriotic men in power, and less of these African men in politics who want to war with every African man like crushing her contemporaries and natural allies will make Nigeria a superpower. Europeans and Asians absord smaller states around their borders to increase their economic scale, military projection power and improve security. Nigerians meanwhile want to splinter over 8th century caveman nonsense. The British were once tribes too and became your masters only when they stopped attacking inward and starting looking outward to the African, Native American and Maori fools beyond.

1 Like

Re: Meet 39 Yrs Old Emmanuel Macron, The Tentatively Youngest President Of France by begwong: 4:59am On Apr 24, 2017
Igboesika:
And Buhari is 74, political age for that matter.
Buhari is 82 according to his last medical results in UK

1 Like

Re: Meet 39 Yrs Old Emmanuel Macron, The Tentatively Youngest President Of France by locosis007(m): 5:18am On Apr 24, 2017
As muchas I would like to admit Age as a factor militating against performance of Nigerian politicians, ITS NOTHING COMPARED TO GREED FACTOR! GREED AND ACQUISITIVENESS HAVE EATEN DEEP .

ISN'T OLD AGE OUGHT TO BE STATE OF LESS GREED AND CRIMES, COS OF DEATH THREAT OR WHAT'S NOT.

THAT ASIDE.

CONGRATS TO HIM!

1 Like

Re: Meet 39 Yrs Old Emmanuel Macron, The Tentatively Youngest President Of France by huptin(m): 6:15am On Apr 24, 2017
thedragon:

And whom will make leave? Not even Trudeau could. Every Canadian is an immigrant same as me. I have every right to Canada as any.

Keep in mind, ex slaves like I are richer and have accomplished more in 200 years than you in 2000, little Nigerian savage. We are minorities yet we created the most popular music genres on Earth, we are the most athletic people on Earth and we are bigger than you malnourished ingrates Africans. We're it not for the black slaves of the West, you would be a slave too right after us, not gloating here on the internet from your mud hut with no running electficity.

Last time I checked the ex slaves in the Carribean have water, roads, electricity, a strong presence you Africans copy in the West, despite 100 times less your population.

A slave is a slave electricity or not. Shameless oaf.

1 Like

Re: Meet 39 Yrs Old Emmanuel Macron, The Tentatively Youngest President Of France by bodejohn(m): 6:34am On Apr 24, 2017
The Nigerian youth cries for leadership roles like it will be tossed to him or her while he is sleeping.

Just imagine that this french guy sits in front of his computer all day calling his fellow youths Afonja...Igbo and all what not all day...

I have interacted with some youths of this country who have vowed never to vote in any election, I suppose those ones can only get to power through a military coup.

We will rather fight and abuse each other because of the stipends that we have been promised that rise and contest for the leadership positions that we crave for.

1 Like

Re: Meet 39 Yrs Old Emmanuel Macron, The Tentatively Youngest President Of France by Olu317(m): 6:51am On Apr 24, 2017
thedragon:

And you are proud expressing this kind of feeling on the internet. C'mon, you can do better than this. I expect you to be one amongst the many coloured men coming back to Africa to make a little difference. Although, it is your world but make sure your tribe, wherever it is located benefit from your wealth of experience .It is not worth it damning any part of Africa.

cheers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check The Smallest Country In The World Where Citizenship Not By Birth / Why Are We Not Seeing The Russian Side Of The War(photos) / Top Japanese Politician Questions Official 9/11 Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.