Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today (28030 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 39th Birthday (Photos) / Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson, Daniel Ademinokan's 11th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by jieta: 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
kennygee:

Rotfl.

I thought you'd have a better come back, that's all you've got?

What have you achieved with your own miserable life?

You're here bickering with a woman who doesn't even give a rat's poop about ur boring, frustrating and pathetic life.

Na your type woman dey boss around like lap dog.

Go play with your keyboard now.
when i say you are frustrated about life i did not wrote those words out of ignorance i wrote them because is obvious in your write up.

sweetheart a lot, a lot to take care of you and do what your pathetic and miserable boyfriend can not do. but hey! you don't expect me to court with emotionally unstable woman like you

am only putting you were you belong so stop fooling your self.

if woman dey boss me how i take come dey boss you for here
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
jieta:
when i say you are frustrated about life i did not wrote those words out of ignorance i wrote them because is obvious in your write up.

sweetheart a lot, a lot to take care of you and do what your pathetic and miserable boyfriend can not do. but hey! you don't expect me to court with emotionally unstable woman like you

am only putting you were you belong so stop fooling your self.

if woman dey boss me how i take come dey boss you for here

You are a lost cause.

Bye.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by jieta: 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
kennygee:

You are a lost cause.
Bye.
hopeless hoe
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by jieta: 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
kennygee:

Illegitimate son of a LovePeddler. Take your mummy issues away from me.
frustrated LovePeddler, your mummy is calling you.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by kokoA(m): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
kingzizzy:
39? Let me check. She made a movie with Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic and Ramsey Nouah in 1999 where she falsely accused Nouah of rape. She couldnt have been 21 in that movie, she looked more like 26. She should be in her 40's but either way, she still looks very good for her age
shocked Me self I tayad o. The first movie I saw her was ABANDONED around 1997/98, then I was in primary four. I'm 30 years old year and she is "39".. lipsrsealed Issokay.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Try Me: Sarkodie Replies Yvonne Nelson In Diss Track / Uche Maduagwu Replies OAP Freeze, After He Revealed His 'Identity' As Flyer Boy / Timi Frank Denies Gifting Tonto Dikeh A Watch & An Apartment In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.