Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,690 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today (28034 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 39th Birthday (Photos) / Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson, Daniel Ademinokan's 11th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by gqboyy(m): 8:13am On Apr 24, 2017
Wow
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Houseofglam7(f): 8:14am On Apr 24, 2017
39 indeed undecided

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 24, 2017
jieta:
you too go wreck people home. yeye thing

If you don't know sarcasm or have a sense of humour, don't mention me again. Its a Monday, too early to give you the dress down that your kind deserves.

Now run along.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Pureheart12(m): 8:19am On Apr 24, 2017
Mumu woman
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by vRendoh(m): 8:22am On Apr 24, 2017
hungryboy:
Poverty no good oh,
See as Stella were be my Mama mate,

Come look like my Mama youngest sister

Na P & C
pancake and camera.....besides your mum looks older in your eyes cos she is your mum grin
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Bakare19: 8:22am On Apr 24, 2017
She's pretty
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Bills2307(m): 8:24am On Apr 24, 2017
Hmm hmm

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by jieta: 8:25am On Apr 24, 2017
kennygee:

If you don't know sarcasm or have a sense of humour, don't mention me again. Its a Monday, too early to give you the dress down that your kind deserves.

Now run along.
so what is sarcastic about the nonsense you post up there.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by archvictor: 8:44am On Apr 24, 2017
do you mean to say 49 years? we all know that she is farr older than the age she is claiming.i wonder why these ladies lie so glaringly about their age

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Sanuzi(m): 8:54am On Apr 24, 2017
congrats
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by pizzylee(m): 8:54am On Apr 24, 2017
hbd to her..... dem rmd,jim iyke,saint obi,emeka ,noauh kiss dem all dz actress den ehn n dem no dey give segun arinze DT kyn role

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by festusfeezy(m): 9:02am On Apr 24, 2017
ahonye15:
Stella and RMD supers story, na window and widowers thing. Maby RMD get hand in her husband death because sey he wan chup that thing

Oh my God! Immagine comments this beautiful mondey money hmmmm!
SMH
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by deeway200(m): 9:05am On Apr 24, 2017
Gbokogboko
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 24, 2017
jieta:
so what is sarcastic about the nonsense you post up there.

I owe you no explanation so just take your slow self off my mentions and run along.

Go type a report or play spider solitaire.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by EppPliss: 9:07am On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by kingzizzy: 9:08am On Apr 24, 2017
39? Let me check. She made a movie with Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic and Ramsey Nouah in 1999 where she falsely accused Nouah of rape. She couldnt have been 21 in that movie, she looked more like 26. She should be in her 40's but either way, she still looks very good for her age

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by repogirl(f): 9:11am On Apr 24, 2017
Chai! Anty you can lieeee oooo! You wey don pass 45 angry

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Flaghouse1: 9:14am On Apr 24, 2017
Smellymouth:
39? :oo

Walahi, if this babe give us football age we go believe her..

Happy birthday Stella. More years ahead..

What will then be her immediate junior sisters age
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by cuteme88(f): 9:15am On Apr 24, 2017
I was born April 25 smiley smiley smiley So close like kilode!!!!
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by jieta: 9:21am On Apr 24, 2017
kennygee:

I owe you no explanation so just take your slow self off my mentions and run along.

Go type a report or play spider solitaire.
you lack etiquette and proper home training, i pity your parent.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by olisaEze(m): 9:25am On Apr 24, 2017
joliyp:
lies.......39?

Were you present in her naming ceremony? grin

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 24, 2017
jieta:
you lack etiquette and proper home training, i pity your parent.

Lol.

Just run along before i show you how much home training and etiquette I don't have.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Funkybabee(f): 9:41am On Apr 24, 2017
is she not the husband snatcher!!!!
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by jieta: 10:00am On Apr 24, 2017
kennygee:

Lol.

Just run along before i show you how much home training and etiquette I don't have.
i see! no need exchanging words with you, i understand your plight. maybe you should learn how to control your self being single at your age is really frustrating

sorry!
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by userferdinard: 11:12am On Apr 24, 2017
Good morning to everyone after so much spending last week today we are here to double
Your funds Tonight with our low odds from and
Extraordinary source ,if you have being scammed before and you think you still want to want to give fixed the last shot here is the opportunity.... It's not about winning its about having a good source that would still stick with you when you lose view below

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by missjane: 11:14am On Apr 24, 2017
This lady finished secondary school. @ OGSS owerri 1988.. which one be 39? Fear God o. She's not less than 45.. if u still look good at that age why lie about ur real age?
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by ladychioma: 11:14am On Apr 24, 2017
Stalla you look so cute & beautiful.May God bless your new age in Jesus Christ name. AMEN
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by rattlesnake(m): 11:26am On Apr 24, 2017
this narcissist lady who thinks she knows everything
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by dasparrow: 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
missjane:
This lady finished secondary school. @ OGSS owerri 1988.. which one be 39? Fear God o. She's not less than 45.. if u still look good at that age why lie about ur real age?

And you seriously believe that? You think it is all Nigerian women that lie about their age? Looking at Stella, does she look like someone who graduated secondary school in 1988? That would be 29 years ago. People who graduated secondary school in 1988 are above 50 years old now. Does Stella look above 50 to you? You people should give this lady a break abeg. You people's hate for the woman would not allow some of you reason rationally. Stella started acting at a relatively young age and got married in her early twenties. Her daughters are in their early to mid teens now. So how can you accuse Stella of not being 39 years old? I don't see you people accusing Nollywood actress Omotola Ekeinde of falsifying her age.
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lies, fake age. Happy birthday all the same madam
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
jieta:
i see! no need exchanging words with you, i understand your plight. maybe you should learn how to control your self being single at your age is really frustrating

sorry!

Rotfl.

I thought you'd have a better come back, that's all you've got?

What have you achieved with your own miserable life?

You're here bickering with a woman who doesn't even give a rat's poop about ur boring, frustrating and pathetic life.

Na your type woman dey boss around like lap dog.

Go play with your keyboard now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl / Charly Boy And Femi Kuti Photographed Chilling Together / Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.