Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Ubi Franklin Deletes All Instagram Posts Except 4 Photos With His Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Deletes All Instagram Posts Except 4 Photos With His Son (16530 Views)

Falz Deletes All His Instagram Posts Leaving Only This / Princess Shyngle Deletes All Instagram Posts, Leaves Social Media For A While / Ubi Franklin Deletes Photos Of Documents He Said Iyanya Signed, Turns Off IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin Deletes All Instagram Posts Except 4 Photos With His Son by Amagite(m): 11:26am On Apr 24, 2017
The Triple MG Boss have deleted all his Instagram posts and photos except 4 photos he took with his son, Jayden.

Everything alright?

https://www.instagram.com/ubifranklintriplemg/?hl=en

Re: Ubi Franklin Deletes All Instagram Posts Except 4 Photos With His Son by Partnerbiz(f): 11:37am On Apr 24, 2017
And how is that my biz?

7 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Deletes All Instagram Posts Except 4 Photos With His Son by endytete(m): 11:40am On Apr 24, 2017
dont rush into marriage

17 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Deletes All Instagram Posts Except 4 Photos With His Son by endytete(m): 11:41am On Apr 24, 2017
love before you pop the question

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Deletes All Instagram Posts Except 4 Photos With His Son by ShitHead(m): 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
Life goes on. The boy is more important than the bitcch.

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Deletes All Instagram Posts Except 4 Photos With His Son by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
So sad... The handwriting was clearly written on the wall before they both tied the knot.

Celebrity marriage will always be a NO NO for me because it takes only the grace of God to pull through.

MORAL LESSONS: whatever rocks your boat might also sink it. Don't make your marriage a media affair.

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Deletes All Instagram Posts Except 4 Photos With His Son by Tazdroid(m): 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Ubi Franklin Deletes All Instagram Posts Except 4 Photos With His Son by solid3(m): 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
Talk of a heartbroken man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Deletes All Instagram Posts Except 4 Photos With His Son by winkmart: 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
You mean to say that Girl left the boy with the man. She must be so irresponsible if she did that
Well she never wanted to marry the guy because she wasn't ready to leave the fornicative life she was living. She was rather being forced to abandon what gave her joy.
What a shame and pity Frank had to go through a one-sided relationship. E dey pain person gaaaannnnn

5 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Deletes All Instagram Posts Except 4 Photos With His Son by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
How much is a bag of rice now angry?

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Deletes All Instagram Posts Except 4 Photos With His Son by Tazdroid(m): 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
ShitHead:
Life goes on. The boy is more important than the bitcch.

Re: Ubi Franklin Deletes All Instagram Posts Except 4 Photos With His Son by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
Funny shit
Re: Ubi Franklin Deletes All Instagram Posts Except 4 Photos With His Son by celestialAgent(m): 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
So I should fry cum?

Look Op,

Re: Ubi Franklin Deletes All Instagram Posts Except 4 Photos With His Son by Tazdroid(m): 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nollynude:
Nigerians have made every stupid person Famous

Who be dis carton?

7 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Deletes All Instagram Posts Except 4 Photos With His Son by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ok
Re: Ubi Franklin Deletes All Instagram Posts Except 4 Photos With His Son by adorablepepple(f): 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
undecided if you like delete your brain and hand too. Who cares

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Deletes All Instagram Posts Except 4 Photos With His Son by MDsambo: 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
Mtchew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Deletes All Instagram Posts Except 4 Photos With His Son by Adonis3: 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2017

Ehyah... Sorry embarassed embarassed

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Re: Ubi Franklin Deletes All Instagram Posts Except 4 Photos With His Son by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
People have screenshots
Re: Ubi Franklin Deletes All Instagram Posts Except 4 Photos With His Son by MAYOWAAK: 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
*Letter from debtor to creditor*

Dear Sir,

I have the honor to acknowledge receipt of your correspondence dated the 12th of April last, by which, for the third time, you demand the repayment of the money which I owe you.

First of all, I do not dispute my debt and I intend to reimburse you as soon as possible.

However, I would like to inform you that I still have many other creditors, all equally honorable as you, and I also wish to repay them.

Therefore, I see myself obliged, every month, to proceed by drawing lots.
So I put all the names of my creditors in a hat and I pull one at random and I hasten to pay back immediately.

I hope your name will be drawn soon.
I am certain that you will be able to understand the motivation of my approach and, being convinced that you will be one of the happy winners of the draw, I hope to have patience on your part.

In the meantime, I extend my sincere greetings to you, and I ask you to accept, Sir, the assurance of my distinguished sentiments.

P.S.: Given the very unfriendly tone of your last letter, I inform you that you will not participate in the next 2 draws!

4 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Deletes All Instagram Posts Except 4 Photos With His Son by hucienda: 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
fickle nature of some marriages nowadays tho.

appears much attention is given to the one day activity - wedding - than the main event after - marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Deletes All Instagram Posts Except 4 Photos With His Son by wunderkiind(m): 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
But why would someone describe himself as a 'Music Video' ? I don't understand.
Re: Ubi Franklin Deletes All Instagram Posts Except 4 Photos With His Son by goodwishes: 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lol, Drama King!
Re: Ubi Franklin Deletes All Instagram Posts Except 4 Photos With His Son by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
What kind of news is this? We should also know when he deletes his SMS messages. Nairaland has sank so low.
Re: Ubi Franklin Deletes All Instagram Posts Except 4 Photos With His Son by teeghurl(f): 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
This guy really needs help. Psychological help
Re: Ubi Franklin Deletes All Instagram Posts Except 4 Photos With His Son by engrAyomitope(f): 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
How does that enrich me? Abeg when will buhari share the recovered dollars found in Ikoyi jaree.....How does that enrich me? Abeg when will buhari share the recovered dollars found in Ikoyi jaree.....How does that enrich me? Abeg when will buhari share the recovered dollars found in Ikoyi jaree.....
Re: Ubi Franklin Deletes All Instagram Posts Except 4 Photos With His Son by Idydarling(f): 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
*in Chris Brown's voice* zeroo○○°°••
Re: Ubi Franklin Deletes All Instagram Posts Except 4 Photos With His Son by DollarAngel(m): 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
This Dude is going through depression, I feel and fear for him. He needs his family members right now or true friends
Re: Ubi Franklin Deletes All Instagram Posts Except 4 Photos With His Son by Fresia01(f): 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
I feel bad for Ubi.. Such a hard working cute young man.. Doesn't deserve what love is throwing at him.. .i pray he finds love asap
Re: Ubi Franklin Deletes All Instagram Posts Except 4 Photos With His Son by ChristyB(f): 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
Should there be anything wrong before you delete your pictures? Abi una no see say him leave "Husband" there?
Why are people drinking Advil for another person's fever?
Everything is now news, abeg how do we get jobs before hunger finish person?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waje Celebrates Her Mum's 64th Birthday (photos) / Korede Bello Signs His First Endorsement / Flavour Unveiled As Ambassador For Life Beer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.