Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label (16494 Views)

Yul Edochie Announces His Pastoral Calling / Ycee Looking Hot In His New York Photoshoot / If Wizkid Is A Lion And Ycee Is A Beast, Then I'm Alangba (lizard) - Donjazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label by Trendvoice: 12:07pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ycee, recently parted ways with his former record label Tinny Entertainment. This was confirmed in his tweet while answering a curious fan.

Although he admitted he wasn’t at Tinny Entertainment, the new school hip hop star didn’t reveal what is next move was until recently.

As fans look to him for new music in 2019 the singer has informed them about the major changes around him. YCEE in a new post on social media revealed his new music company.

He uploaded a picture with his new record label new with the cation below;

He captioned:-

It’s been an amazing last 6 years of my life and career and I will always remain grateful to Tinny Entertainment for the opportunity presented to me by the platform. The label has come to become like family and while the business relationship might have ended, we will continue to fellowship as brothers and grown men.

As is usually the case, the end of one journey marks the beginning of a new one. I am more than proud to present to you all my own label The ANBT Company. I thank each and every person that’s aided my growth to the point I am at today and look forward to growing even more from here on out.

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/ycee-announces-his-own-record-label/

3 Likes

Re: The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label by GraveMan(m): 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2019
I like this guy for his Jagaban Song. Nothing more

15 Likes

Re: The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
grin see this brainless baboon opening a record label undecided he knows nothing about running it angry Nigerians too dey do crap

I have a verified Nigerian $15 Google ads for sale

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label by Bigmugu: 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
angry
snowxandria:
grin see this brainless baboon opening a record label undecided he knows nothing about running it angry Nigerians too dey do crap

Re: The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label by Bigmugu: 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
angry grin
snowxandria:

Re: The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label by Pulsenaija: 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
K good for him

BIG BROTHER NAIJA 2019: HOW TO BUY FORM AND APPLY FOR AUDITION

https://pulsenaija.com.ng/gist/event/bbnaija-2019will-be-hosted-in-nigeria-for-the-first-time/
Re: The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
I LOVE YOU MY BABY

GOD BLESS YOU MORE GRACE
Re: The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label by Badonasty(m): 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
Trendvoice:
Ycee, recently parted ways with his former record label Tinny Entertainment. This was confirmed in his tweet while answering a curious fan.

Although he admitted he wasn’t at Tinny Entertainment, the new school hip hop star didn’t reveal what is next move was until recently.

As fans look to him for new music in 2019 the singer has informed them about the major changes around him. YCEE in a new post on social media revealed his new music company.

He uploaded a picture with his new record label new with the cation below;

He captioned:-

It’s been an amazing last 6 years of my life and career and I will always remain grateful to Tinny Entertainment for the opportunity presented to me by the platform. The label has come to become like family and while the business relationship might have ended, we will continue to fellowship as brothers and grown men.

As is usually the case, the end of one journey marks the beginning of a new one. I am more than proud to present to you all my own label The ANBT Company. I thank each and every person that’s aided my growth to the point I am at today and look forward to growing even more from here on out.

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/ycee-announces-his-own-record-label/

jagaban remix still one of the baddest rap songs in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2019
I would have said something but future my HR might be on nairaland

So I won't want to miss my chance of getting contacted.

I run a media and news agency(Social media account management and consultancy)
(Building and handling of Instagram/twitter followers)
(Getting your contents to reach out to thousands of people per post on your page)

I believe my next client will definitely read this

2 Likes

Re: The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
Smh for all these artists
Re: The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label by MufasaRebirth: 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
Badonasty:

Smh angry
Re: The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label by ikorodureporta: 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
Wharris anbt Similiar to LGBT tongue

He prly took this decision afta his last appearance on NL where some1 called him a ybnl star

3 Likes

Re: The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label by UNCL3(m): 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
Me I just need a deal
Ycee abeg con sign me

1 Like

Re: The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
Badonasty:

i know you said this just to troll
Re: The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label by Ivimilly: 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
ennyhola:
I would have said something but my future my HR might be on nairaland

(Getting your contents to reach out to thousands of people per post on your page)

See as you dey whine yourself sad

1 Like

Re: The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
I just love this guy

1 Like

Re: The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label by UNCL3(m): 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
We might be working together in the nearest years to come
M an upcoming rapper.
ennyhola:
I would have said something but my future my HR might be on nairaland

Re: The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label by mozona(m): 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
this country is so greedy but we call it wise sometimes. i see no reason why our musicians are eager to ave their own record label.

why big musicians abroad are still sign to other people record label.

2 Likes

Re: The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label by techking: 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
Cool
Re: The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label by Bestchisom(m): 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
UNCL3:

Me I just need a deal
Ycee abeg con sign me
Nothing con-sign ycee with u.. grin

5 Likes

Re: The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label by Seandisputed(m): 2:25pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ycee comman sign me la
I'm a rapper la
Re: The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label by UNCL3(m): 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
Bestchisom:

Nothing con-sign ycee with u.. grin

Lol ok

Bookmark the name UNCL3.

1 Like

Re: The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label by islandmoon: 2:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
poor writer, I couldn't finish reading it, very annoying article , too many round about trying to pass a message ! I don't have that patience.

1 Like

Re: The ANBT Company: Ycee Announces His Own Record Label by Kundistrict(m): 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2019
Everyone wants to own a record label when they touch small money. Not as easy as it seems

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Sodom And Gomorrah Is Back! See Wat Happens In Lagos Night Clubs [PHOTOS / Idris Abdulkareem Celebrates His 44th Birthday / Handsome Actor, Somadina Adinma Dating Regina Daniels? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.