Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,748 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. (25851 Views)

My Aunt’s Husband (A Short Romantic Story) / Daddy’s Little Office Slut (A Short Romantic Story) / The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. by Lexusgs430: 7:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
Zulu212:
congrats man

Thank you
Re: In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. by skeletonkey(m): 7:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
she had those crow black eyes.
starless but she f**ks like a comet.
laid as still as a Bible.
and it felt like revelations when I looked inside.

1 Like

Re: In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. by SgtKisswhere: 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
赠卫八处士 人生不相见动如参与商今夕复何夕共此灯烛光少壮能几时鬓发各已苍访旧半为鬼惊呼热中肠焉知二十载重上君子堂昔别君未婚儿女忽成行怡然敬父执问我

translation
I remember when you told me we shouldn't go out but I insisted, it rained.....nd your favorite shoes got ruined
I remember when I spilled red wine on your brand new tux, thought you would snap but you didn't
I remembered when I gave you hell, asking you to get me ice cream in the middle of the night cos I dearly needed it.......you didn't complain
I remembered how I wanted to tell you how much I love you when you get back from your journey but you never did

1 Like

Re: In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. by Spidermon: 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
Romeo walks into a bar, sits and orders a drink

Sights Juliet and calls her over.

They discuss and negotiate.

He walks her to the parking lot for a bloww jab
Re: In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. by SgtKisswhere: 7:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
I looked her in the eye, words unspoken but hearts in a chatter......the silence says it all, all we needed to tell each other passes in signs nd signals.......we were indifferent to the world, numb to what they have to say........probably they see two people sitting across one another not talking but do they know words are not needed when deaf people are in love?

1 Like

Re: In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. by manikspears: 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
jtwest:

Sir you asked for a romantic story? shocked cheesy tongue
Lol,......and that sounds romantic to you abi? If nollywood act your storyline you no go dey among the people wey go shout end time movie on nairaland abi.kontunu.
Re: In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. by manikspears: 7:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
IdeyFindWife:
4 Sentences?

Let's make those compound-complex sentences then!

Here goes...

After several weeks of playing me mugu with her oshofree friends....
She drift enter my trap when olonga-throat carry her come visit and heavy rain nor gree her go!
Later tinz, we don dey sing like choir because na so so "Leave me jor! Stop, oh…storrr.." she do till she reach "yes, yes, more, harder, don't stop, bad-boi, awww, yeesssss"…all night
And, morning, see me wake up hia; she don jell finish dey spread me breakfast in bed, leaving me wondering "whoever would've thought a mere 7incher could so quickly re-configure a babe's destiny fast like that?!

@manikspears:
awww, sorry o but u sef nor define am naw undecided?!
anyways, just chillax man...
dis tinz happen grin
Lol......yes it took me 20min before I noticed godzilla

1 Like

Re: In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. by manikspears: 7:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
midehi2:

that is my own romantic story grin grin
Good but don't forget if you can talk the talk ,then be ready to walk work the work
Re: In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 27, 2017
Purityval......wetin be yua own?
Re: In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. by midehi2(f): 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
manikspears:

Good but don't forget if you can talk the talk ,then be ready to walk work the work
already working the work grin
Re: In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. by Caveatemptor(m): 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
Walked out of the hot sun,into an air-conditioned bar with a thirst that could slay a camel,adjusted my eyesight to the lights and selected a table,barman laid an ice cold bottle of beer in front of me and I dug into it.
Drank the bottle half way and sighed,looked up and across the bar at another table saw her,braids,blood red lips and bright white teeth, she smiled at me and I smiled back,she arched her well penciled eyebrows in question and I jerked my head sideways to invite her over to my table.
She joined me at my table,her tight red mini skirt looked as if it was painted on her light skin,she ordered a beer and I ordered an extra bottle.
I asked her what's up,as I stared into her brown eyes,she replied:"Five thousand Naira till daybreak!".
Re: In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. by forgiveness: 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
All have sinned and come short of the glory of God

But while we are yet in sin Christ die for the ungodly

Now, we have being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus

Therefore, we have boldness to enter holiest by the blood of Jesus, alleluya. grin

1 Like

Re: In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. by Theflint1(m): 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
She looked deep in my eyes
She made to kiss me
I met her half way
I couldn't stop my heart from beating for another

1 Like

Re: In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. by Keenysbojan(m): 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
Beauty in the eyes of the beholder but it's very rare to see one of those that behold the beauty luckly i am, i have found you as one.
The first time i saw you i was lookin at you from behind waiting to what i am expecting but amazingly i couldn't see it then i begin to wonder how you manage to fly without having wings cos i know that angels do have wings.
Your beauty is beyond comprehension it reflect how lovely you are going to be.
I don't really know what word i could use to describe how much i love you then i have to conclude quickly that even if i give you this world is not enough for me to show how much i love you
#yeah baby*

Re: In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. by Jay1F(m): 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
lalasticlala:
Who is this hot babe I'm seeing?
"I'm Oge, you can call me hottie"
Wow, Beautiful Oge, can I have a lunch with you?
"Yes dear, I'm all yours"

Re: In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. by princessayesha(f): 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
Their eyes met... shocked
She winked at him wink
They came close cheesy
They hugged really tight cheesy
He goes home angry
His wallet was gone grin
Re: In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. by queenitee(f): 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Sorry ma!but you said he was tall,dark ad handsome like me..or is he a fair black man?Asin ibo kind of fair?Nice poem anyways.
I got your black wrong, Never mind, its okay... Thank you
Re: In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. by purityval(m): 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
jagugu88li:
Purityval......wetin be yua own?

She appeared on my thread asking for more. A look at her moniker, I smiled;how unique. Unconsciously I tapped on her name with a rush of adrenaline, heart pounding, fingers shaking, what to expect and slowly her profile unfolded, before my eyes was a flawless beauty, a beauty so fragile. My heart skipped as I gasped clinging tight to my phone placing it on my chest, Oh! Jagugu88li how you stole my heart at first sight. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. by manikspears: 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
midehi2:

already working the work grin
Lol....me no dey there o cheesy
Re: In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. by Benelovelace(f): 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
He held her in his arms reminding her of his unending love"it was u i lived 4"she looked up at his handsome face as tears trickled down her cheeks,"we'll meet again"she said 2 him,he heard her last breath,and felt life escape 4rm d weak body"NO!"he shouted
Re: In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
my love for her is like that of birds to the sky, her love for me is like that of fish to water, this is based not on no bodily affairs, but the deep connection that was drawn by the creator...unknown lover

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. by JhyMedex: 11:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
I know this feeling,

from a tym I cld barely remember ,

She won ma hrt n took it captive,

nw I feel dis tingles,

cld I av regained liberty ?..
Re: In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. by 1mmanuel(m): 1:57am On Apr 28, 2017
When I first saw her asleep, I blushed. I wished to be in her dream world and dance with her among the stars. Unfortunately I remember I'm the ancient dragon who brings calamity. The only thing I can do is sit in my lonely palace faraway and watch her smile under the full moon, it brings me joy.

1 Like

Re: In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. by gboly3190(m): 2:22am On Apr 28, 2017
purityval:

She appeared on my thread asking for more. A look at her moniker, I smiled;how unique. Unconsciously I tapped on her name with a rush of adrenaline, heart pounding, fingers shaking, what to expect and slowly her profile unfolded, before my eyes was a flawless beauty, a beauty so fragile. My heart skipped as I gasped clinging tight to my phone placing it on my chest, Oh! Jagugu88li how you stole my heart at first sight. cheesy cheesy

Purityval baba don fall in love ooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. by queenitee(f): 7:28am On Apr 28, 2017
SgtKisswhere:
赠卫八处士 人生不相见动如参与商今夕复何夕共此灯烛光少壮能几时鬓发各已苍访旧半为鬼惊呼热中肠焉知二十载重上君子堂昔别君未婚儿女忽成行怡然敬父执问我

translation
I remember when you told me we shouldn't go out but I insisted, it rained.....nd your favorite shoes got ruined
I remember when I spilled red wine on your brand new tux, thought you would snap but you didn't
I remembered when I gave you hell, asking you to get me ice cream in the middle of the night cos I dearly needed it.......you didn't complain
I remembered how I wanted to tell you how much I love you when you get back from your journey but you never did
Awwn, this is touching
Re: In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. by jtwest(m): 8:50am On Apr 28, 2017
manikspears:

Lol,......and that sounds romantic to you abi? If nollywood act your storyline you no go dey among the people wey go shout end time movie on nairaland abi.kontunu.

Ok I apologize, it's a horror story then grin

1 Like

Re: In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. by truthsBarbie(f): 9:11am On Apr 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. by wackpoet(m): 9:16am On Apr 28, 2017
one step forward, two steps back .
One slippery floor, two faulty heels
one embarrassing fall, one drink spills
Two sturdy arms caught me, one hour later two lovers kissing in the dark .

1 Like

Re: In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. by ezewealth(m): 9:40am On Apr 28, 2017
I finally met the girl I had been wooing, the first she told me was what do I have for her, I quickly said 2 egg and one strong yam

1 Like

Re: In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 28, 2017
purityval:

Ever so charming, he is. Unknowingly drawing me towards him with his natural magnet of words. Now I know why I am forever looking forward to hearing from him. The charm, only his can make my heart dance........he calls it first sight, I call it first word. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Four Sentences, Write A Short Romantic Story. by purityval(m): 11:04am On Apr 28, 2017
jagugu88li:
Ever so charming, he is. Unknowingly drawing me towards him with his natural magnet of words. Now I know why I am forever looking forward to hearing from him. The charm, only his can make my heart dance........he calls it first sight, I call it first word. grin

The smiles etched at the corners of my lips and a warmth feeling carressing my heart in the most way undescribed. Each word and line I read over again and again awash with goose bumps at each dot of full stop. This feeling so new my heart trembles....... So new, I yearn for you; the only place my heart belongs. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Exploring Connection Between Plato’s Allegory Of The Cave And The Truman Show / my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady / An Experience I Will Never Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.