Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,177 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Cameroon Travel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cameroon Travel (871 Views)

Six Nigerian Asylum-seekers Die As Cameroon Forcefully Repatriates Them / In Cameroon / Three University of Taraba Students Killed By Tree During Excursion To Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cameroon Travel by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 24, 2017
please I need information about Cameroon and the borders with Nigeria....I want to travel to Cameroon by road. am writing a book about Africa , I will be touring round some African countries so I can gather information.
Re: Cameroon Travel by Ugosample(m): 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
MDG007:
please I need information about Cameroon and the borders with Nigeria....I want to travel to Cameroon by road. am writing a book about Africa , I will be touring round some African countries so I can gather information.

Cross rivers state is the state that borders Cameroon on the south.
Ikom is the name of the border
That is where you will pass to CMR
Re: Cameroon Travel by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ugosample:

Cross rivers state is the state that borders Cameroon on the south. Ikom is the name of the border That is where you will pass to CMR
do you have any details about the border have you crossed before bro
Re: Cameroon Travel by LOSKYXANDER: 10:07am On Apr 28, 2017
MDG007:
I travelled to Cameroon last year through the Ekok border in cross rivers state for a picnic. take note, things are not cheap there!!

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Travel by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
LOSKYXANDER:

I travelled to Cameroon last year through the Ekok border in cross rivers state for a picnic. take note, things are not cheap there!!
bro am not actually going to catch fun sha,
do we have ikom and ekok, if yes what's the difference which one is faster and better or safer
Re: Cameroon Travel by LOSKYXANDER: 10:09am On Apr 29, 2017
MDG007:

bro am not actually going to catch fun sha,
do we have ikom and ekok, if yes what's the difference which one is faster and better or safer
From Ikom you get to Ekok. Ekok is the border town in Cameroon. what are you going there for?
Re: Cameroon Travel by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 29, 2017
LOSKYXANDER:

From Ikom you get to Ekok. Ekok is the border town in Cameroon. what are you going there for?
i want to learn about their life style, politics, tourist center and any other thing then I will cross to Gabon or Congo.
am writing a book titled Beautiful Africa so I want to do some tour round a few African countries.
my book will focus of what we have in Africa and how we were supposed to develop it, rather we decided to take our money abroad, politics in Africa,and hope for future generation. so I really don't want to depend on the internet alone.

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia To Build A Beach Resort Where Women Can Wear Bikini. / Scammer Alert: Ikechukwu Uchendu Peter / See How To Locate Your NAITES Screening Venues In Both Makurdi & In Biu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.