Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,329 members, 7,954,332 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) (39904 Views)

Destiny Etiko Dances After Her Father’s Burial (Video) / Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) / Ezekiel Sunday Elliott Dead: Obituary Of Desmond Elliot's Father, Burial Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by mizeniola(f): 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
Theyveedo:
Her papa die?
...no oooo...Her papa born
Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by Realist2: 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
listenersky:
big gal. I cant imagine that fishy smell that will be ozzing out from her down below

you mean her pusski ?.

O boy men dey see something oo.
Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by Realist2: 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
listenersky:
big gal. I cant imagine that fishy smell that will be ozzing out from her down below

you mean her pusski ?.

O boy men dey see something oo.All that for one man only .
Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by shewa88(f): 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
Kobicove:
Is this a burial ceremony or a red carpet glamour event? undecided
I was thinking the same thing
Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by shewa88(f): 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
BiggyBamBam:
Is she getting married?
I wonder!!!!
Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by chizyann15(f): 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
will she see my comment,will like to help,she is pretty,I love her acting,permits me madam to add to ketogenic lifestyle,u will like if at all u av not heard of it.
Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by chizyann15(f): 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
will she see my comment,will like to help,she is pretty,I love her acting,permits me madam to add u to ketogenic lifestyle,u will like it, if at all u av not heard of it.
Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
listenersky:
...........tufia nairalanders get bad mouth
Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
TheLogicalMind:
AS SOON AS I SAW “ENIOLA BADMUS” IN THE TITLE, I AUTOMATICALLY KNEW THAT THE USE OF THE WORD “STUNNING” WAS GROSSLY MISLEADING. UNLESS THE OP CAN EXPLAIN HOW A HIPOPOTAMUS CAN BE STUNNING
..........she dey try for her size .she get good dress sense
Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by TheLogicalMind(m): 5:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
amakadihot87:
..........she dey try for her size .she get good dress sense

angry
Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by Kaymaxine(m): 6:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
na burial b ds...
naaahhh...
ds one na intromimo.
the money dey cant spent for dier parents wen dey still alive...

Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by Sojiep(m): 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
help me ask am
pinnket:
you wan marry her?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Shades Tee Billz, Estranged Husband In New Music? / Remembering Michael Jackson 12 Years After His Death / Gabrielle Union Vs Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.