Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,703 members, 7,955,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:01 PM

How To Create A Free Facebook Ads ($0) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create A Free Facebook Ads ($0) (416 Views)

Free Facebook Marketing Audit! / For sale; 17k Facebook Page, App, Instant Articles Enabled And $0.5 / Get Free Facebook Social Toolkit With Lot Of Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Free Facebook Ads ($0) by peacemaker128(m): 11:59am On Apr 24, 2017
Today, am going to show you how you can create a free Facebook ads for your blog post on Facebook. Facebook is the most popular Social network in this generation we are with over 2 billion users, it will be very great to create an advert with such a website or social media.
This trick is working for many people that are using it, including me as well, and it doesn’t work for some people, just try your luck if it works for you, so i decided to drop this tutorial for you guys.
Follow my trick one after the other.
Step No 1. login to your facebook account. Create new page if you don’t have any page.

Read more @http://cybertech.com.ng/create-free-facebook-ads-0/

(1) (Reply)

Come In Nairalanders / 14 Money Spinning Web Applications Which You Can Start To Make Good Money Online / Help job seekers by Backlinking/link Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.