Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. (3951 Views)

Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! / How To Fix "Application Not Installed" Error On An Android Phone / Free And Easy Way To Get Ur 2go Password And Username Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 05, 2010
Hi pals,its been a while and it seems a'v forgotten you guys,but however i a'vn't,cause a'v come back to put smile i ur faces once more. To get started,many pple have complained that there opera couldn't install talkless of browsing free,but trouble no more my pple cause that's why am here,to help you out. To get ur opera installed and browsing free with supper speed using mtn network just follow my steps:open ur opera and select custom4 then type:http://wap.mtnonline.com@server4.operamini.com:80 or http://wap.mtnonline.com/freewapguy:80 then use this i.P and port i.P:80.239.242.253 port:80 the setts above is absolutely free,am using it and i have given it out to many people and they always call me to say thanks.The setts rock best for symbian phones. Just try it and see to ur selves. You can halla me to say thanks @ 07038722821.

Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by waleski(m): 1:57am On Jan 05, 2010
em guy u did gud but u shuld know dat efbt matters are done over yim or email if u want to help people send it to their mails cause u culd get banned 4 this and u cant edit so next time watch it smiley
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 05, 2010
Thanks man @waleski,you are absolutely right.
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by puskin: 2:22am On Jan 05, 2010
This guy na newbie. Dem neva ban am before. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by tobidaflava(m): 5:25am On Jan 05, 2010
What about java S40s?
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by Marhoski(m): 6:16am On Jan 05, 2010
@pooster help me with my java phone mtn settings, my other symbian phone is for my zain or do uu still have that? Please i wnt to kal u & say thanks. My contact: momekeh@yahoo.com & 08027463012. Thanks.
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by aieromon(m): 6:19am On Jan 05, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Year 20-10 and this
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 05, 2010
@Marhoski,check ur email 4 the setts.I could have posted it here but a'v been warnned not to do so.
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by N9528GB: 10:41am On Jan 05, 2010
ChristianEkume:

Hi pals,its been a while and it seems a'v forgotten you guys,but however i a'vn't,cause a'v come back to put smile i your faces once more. To get started,many pple have complained that there opera couldn't install talkless of browsing free,but trouble no more my pple cause that's why am here,to help you out. To get your opera installed and browsing free with supper speed using mtn network just follow my steps:open your opera and select custom4 then type:http://wap.mtnonline.com@server4.operamini.com:80 or http://wap.mtnonline.com/freewapguy:80 then use this i.P and port i.P:80.239.242.253 port:80 the setts above is absolutely free,am using it and i have given it out to many people and they always call me to say thanks.The setts rock best for symbian phones. Just try it and see to your selves. You can halla me to say thanks @ 07038722821.

Your codes ROCKS!!!! Thanks, do you have download code also?
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 05, 2010
@N95-2 8GB. Yeah,i do have. but am afraid to post it here because of some security reasons.it will be better posting ur E-mail address or no,so i can send it directly to you.
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by waleski(m): 11:53am On Jan 05, 2010
ChristianEkume:

@N95-2 8GB. Yeah,i do have. but am afraid to post it here because of some security reasons.it will be better posting your E-mail address or no,so i can send it directly to you.
gud thg u av adjusted ur way gud luck in efbt smiley
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by olusd(m): 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2010
Sup Christian! do u knw dat of zain also? If u do, pls kindly post it 2 ''olusd2002@yahoo.co.uk''
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by N9528GB: 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2010
ChristianEkume:

@N95-2 8GB. Yeah,i do have. but am afraid to post it here because of some security reasons.it will be better posting your E-mail address or no,so i can send it directly to you.

OK thanks here is my email address "infoseye@yahoo.com" without qoutes lol I will be expecting it thanks alot!
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by aieromon(m): 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2010
ChristianEkume:

I hope you know everything ends up in his bl*g where he collects money from desperate peeps tongue tongue shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by bizsense: 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2010
@ op Christian u rock. Thanks man. Pls i need download code and zain codes too. (yebopapa@yahoo.com)
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by puskin: 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2010
aieromon:

I hope you know everything ends up in his bl*g where he collects money from desperate peeps tongue tongue shocked grin grin grin grin

. . . . . . I tot he said he's a changed man.
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2010
Puskin' I pulled tis' off his site,

Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by puskin: 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2010
Now Im really MAD. I tot the dude has changed. He has even updated it 'cos the last time I checked, that was not the contact no. he was using for his money-extracting activities.
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by honsule(m): 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2010
Boss Ttdiamonds:

U dey search o wink wink
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2010
I be C.I.A now, Honsule did u get dt theme,
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by semid4lyfe(m): 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2010
Boss Ttdiamonds:

Does a leopard ever change his spots? Let him continue. Em go take am build house. Nonsense!
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by N9528GB: 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2010
aieromon:

haba wetin na, when last did you see me displaying my blog address anywhere? wink

puskin:

. . . . . . I tot he said he's a changed man.

I have changed na why not check the date of that post on my blog grin grin grin thats last year na wink

semid4lyfe:

Does a leopard ever change his spots? Let him continue. Em go take am build house. Nonsense!

has for u "comment" silence is the best answer for a lipsrsealed
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by N9528GB: 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2010
Boss Ttdiamonds:

MR researcher congrats keep it up.
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by N9528GB: 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2010
Infact I don vex self angry angry angry na only me they do this for NL , anyway from today everything is free on my blog let me go and edit every word on my blog from NAIRA to FREE!!!! grin grin grin This year infoseye must change for good.
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by waleski(m): 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2010
[/quote][quote author=N95-2 8GB link=topic=375972.msg5255822#msg5255822 date=1262726360]
Infact I don vex self angry angry angry na only me they do this for NL , anyway from today everything is free on my blog let me go and edit every word on my blog from NAIRA to FREE!!!! grin grin grin This year infoseye must change for good.

and i am the prince of wales tell dat 2 d marines nothg has changed in ur blog the poster dnt u think he too wants to make money?nlanders just like money too much any opportunity they see go open eye the ekuma guy dey give free while recipient dey sell am man dominates man to his injury
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by aieromon(m): 12:42am On Jan 06, 2010
@infoseye
my glo line has still not been activated angry angry
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by BossTtdiamonds(m): 1:09am On Jan 06, 2010
Infoseye, We don hear oh!,
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by N9528GB: 7:41am On Jan 06, 2010
waleski:

and i am the prince of wales tell dat 2 d marines nothg has changed in your blog the poster dnt u think he too wants to make money?nlanders just like money too much any opportunity they see go open eye the ekuma guy dey give free while recipient dey sell am man dominates man to his injury

do u think am a freak like you to be online 24hrs? After I replied I went to crash in bed.

aieromon:

@infoseye
my glo line has still not been activated angry angry
eeyaaaaa! embarassed embarassed Pele thats beyond my own powers, dont be angry with me be angry with glo tehy are the one's that refused to activate your line. Whats your number again let me send it for reactivation and pls always let at least N50 box to be in your balance.

@ChristianEkume am still expecting the download code or have this pple made you change your mind? sad
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 06, 2010
Hello my fellow nairalanders,for those of you requesting 4 download codes and zain opera codes,i have them,i meant those ones that rock well 4 all phone.i have mtn code 4 phone and opera, that browses and downloads free.and also zain codes 4 phone web and opera ,that browses and downloads free also. if you need them just halla me @ 07038722821,cause am tired of sending them to ur emails,although a'v sent them to some of you that posted ur emails here.
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by prodijy: 11:11am On Jan 06, 2010
hi,thx 4 d code, u r a gud guy coz not may pple ca do wat u r doing, bt i use a java nokia6288.wen i enteredur code and change my proxy to personal configurations i find out that they cut my money badly, i was dissapponited.pls helpme to get a code 4 which they wont collect any mone, tnx bro, my number is0762367169

(1) (2) (3)

Radio For Blackberry : Get It Here / How To Get 200MB For N200 For One Month On Airtel / Tecno W3 Screen Malfunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.