Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. (3956 Views)

Make FREE Calls And Browse FREE With This MTN Codes! / How To Fix "Application Not Installed" Error On An Android Phone / Free And Easy Way To Get Ur 2go Password And Username Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by guru01(m): 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2010
Make una no finish Seye oooo!!
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by waleski(m): 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2010
N95-2 8GB:

do u think am a freak like you to be online 24hrs? After I replied I went to crash in bed.
i av only spent 5 days 14 hours and 18 minutes online oh so i dont knw wat u are talking about dnt worry everybody dey find how e go put food on table way na way whether it is dubious or not sha undecidedabi na naija we dey
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by Nobody: 5:07am On Jan 07, 2010
9ice thread, Great info. Pls do send it to mail. Wzzywisdom@yahoo.Com
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by insongrata(m): 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2010
@christianEkuma : please send the powering codes for opera and bolt and ucweb for mtn zain and eti including their downloading as well to fiery.thunderman@gmail.com

thank you immensely.
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by StanP(m): 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2010
@ Christian, God will bless you for the gud job u are doin but pls help this brother at least for the 1st and last time, all he needs is a working setting for Opera (MTN) and V-mobile settings too. send it to stanley4luv2010@yahoo.com. Fanks a lot
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by adeola1132(m): 12:58pm On Jan 08, 2010
hi, gud work you are doin. will i be able to use my 3110 classic with the opera. can you please send me the editable opera application and the settings for mtn and zain. thanks
alabiadeola@yahoo.com
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by dammybravo(m): 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2010
plz guyz,i need u to help me with dis ucweb,it keeps displayn connectn failed, i just need d ip,and i use mtn, my mail is dam4great@yahoo.com
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by puskin: 11:43pm On Jan 08, 2010
N95-2 8GB:

Infact I don vex self angry angry angry na only me they do this for NL , anyway from today everything is free on my blog let me go and edit every word on my blog from NAIRA to FREE!!!! grin grin grin This year infoseye must change for good.

Considering ur popularity in the fone section, na only U dey do am.
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by phonestud: 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2010
hello bro,
could you help me for n95 2gb set up opera mini.my e-mail is fes_oke@yahoo.co.uk.
thank you.
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by sushiluv(f): 12:06am On Jan 10, 2010
hi i cant seem to get it iv downloaded d opera mini 5 but my setting has 2 custom and its still no installin my email is susanduntoye@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by Bamiprof(m): 10:05am On Jan 10, 2010
@ poster pls send me a working code,my email adbamz@yahoo.com
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by chimauga(m): 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2010
christoo wats up abeg send me a working mtn code for operamini
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by chimauga(m): 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2010
christoo wats up abeg send me a working mtn code for operamini send it to mobisoo@yahoo.com
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by Kaybaba5(m): 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2010
my opera has stopd workin since yesterday pls help
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by DonEse125(f): 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2010
Ok can i get settings for zain? I'm using a java fone. I dunno the series(whether its s40v2 or s40v3)but it's nokia 7210. Here's my email add:don_ese125@yahoo.com. I'd really appreciate it cos i've never been able to use operamini on my phone(it never installs,no matter how many versions i download). Everyone is always sayin how great opmini is but i'v never experienced it.
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by tobidaflava(m): 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2010
@ese, try it with MTN
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by ogbongzky(m): 7:48am On Jan 11, 2010
Thanks dude. For downloading codes, check out the codes at http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2009/12/10-latest-etisalatglozainmtn-free.html Enjoy!!
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by scachy(m): 11:21am On Jan 11, 2010
Please i need downloadeable code for opera 4.2 or 5.0 my e-mail add is scachy4real@yahoo.com
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by Optimusprime(m): 11:47am On Jan 11, 2010
Operamini is still workin wella 4 both mtn nd zain nd it's free. If u nid d settins jst hala at me (finitoo7@yahoo.com)
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by obsessiong: 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2010
hello!!
ehm please i also need the downloading codes please!!
thanks bro my email obsessiong@yahoo.com

will be waitting thanks cool
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by Dwind: 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2010
guru01 (m)
Naija, Lag boy

I don click for you. just cruise de go
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by betheldgr8(m): 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2010
@ChristianEkume,
didnt work for Nokia 6600
Re: Get Ur Opera Installed With Ease & Browsing Free With A Supper Speed. by DAVE5(m): 6:13am On Jan 15, 2010
Naija guys make una allow this networks chop small money from una na,which 1s evry body wan browse 4 free even those that can afford it don switch,abeg oh

(1) (2) (3)

I Need A Custom Rom For Gowin M6 / Infinix Note 4 Specs, Price, Release Date And Rumors / Link To Download Wwe2k14.iso For Psp Plss????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.