Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) (50378 Views)

MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) / MC Tagwaye Builds New House (Photos) / Simi, Harrysong, Mr Real, Okey Bakassi, MC Tagwaye Dazzle At Inauguration Day Ev (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
okay.
Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by shortgun(m): 5:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
sarrki:

No get heart attack for baba matter oookk
If you never die of heart attack for Jonathan matter, I am good to go.
Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by Ragnorak: 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
malton:

Their dad has been in Katsina for over 40 years now. They were born and raised there. Hence, his good Hausa intonation.

The guy is gifted, no doubt.

Very gifted. His looking like Buhari is just a bonus.

2 Likes

Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by Ragnorak: 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
AuroraB:
But it's said he's from same state as PMB undecided

Oh, I get it now.

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by superemmy(m): 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
Angeleena:
hmmm,him mates dey resemble Donald trump,Vladimir Putin,bill gates..but the guy,just decided to look like a cow...it's well

You have kee me today cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by ilohemmy(m): 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
See their long sugar cane heads like Buhari own
Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
I love his comedy skits!! He is really PMB's lookalike. Hope they don't slaughter him out of fear that he might.....hmmmmm undecided

1 Like

Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by BELLORRH: 6:17am On Apr 25, 2017
HBD MC TG grin
Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by malware: 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

He is an Igbo guy o.

Who?
Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by malware: 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
Angeleena:
hmmm,him mates dey resemble Donald trump,Vladimir Putin,bill gates..but the guy,just decided to look like a cow...it's well

Can you tell me the reason why you choose to resemble Patience Jonathan, a hippopotamus?

1 Like

Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by Angeleena(m): 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
malware:

Can you tell me the reason why you choose to resemble Patience Jonathan, a hippopotamus?
cox, she has five million dollars, her account... mama peace..see your head.
Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by malware: 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
Angeleena:

cox, she has five million dollars, her account... mama peace..see your head.

It's a pity you choose money over good looks, money can't buy you good looks and invariably, good husband. Na managing things grin

1 Like

Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by Angeleena(m): 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
malware:

It's a pity you choose money over good looks, money can't buy you good looks and invariably, good husband. Na managing things grin
what nonsense!!! buzz off...
Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by malware: 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
Angeleena:

what nonsense!!! buzz off...

Ok make I zoom off before I get infected with bad looks grin

1 Like

Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by Angeleena(m): 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
malware:

Ok make I zoom off before I get infected with bad looks grin
see you,for your mind you think say you fresh?posing for camera,like say dem carry cane,force you...
Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by malware: 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
Angeleena:

see you,for your mind you think say you fresh?posing for camera,like say dem carry cane,force you...

Lolz.. . How do you posed in yours? Like Ojuju Calabar abi?

meanwhile, Who gave you permission to view my dp?
Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by Angeleena(m): 9:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
malware:

Lolz.. . Who gave you permission to view my dp?
see you...I wanted to check,if you were looking better,than mama p,but you were looking like a five year old,with Bobo drink in his hands.
Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by malware: 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
Angeleena:

see you...I wanted to check,if you were looking better,than mama p,but you were looking like a five year old,with Bobo drink in his hands.

Thank God I got your Pic, I would use it to describe Ojuju Calabar to my young siblings grin

1 Like

Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by Angeleena(m): 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
malware:

Thank God I got your Pic, I would use it to describe Ojuju Calabar to my young siblings grin
I don't care... ah look better than your babe,and hey don't masturbate wit my pix..
Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by malware: 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
Angeleena:

I don't care... ah look better than your babe,and hey don't masturbate wit my pix..

I don't belong to vaseline crew... and even if I belong, I don't think I would get aroused by your pic

1 Like

Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by Angeleena(m): 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
malware:

I don't belong to vaseline crew... and even if I belong, I don't think I would get aroused by your pic
good nite
Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by malware: 9:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
Angeleena:

good nite

Nite, but next time try according some respect to your president, don't call him cow again. Meanwhile, you look polite, but your words on Buhari were harsh.

I leave you in peace.
Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by Angeleena(m): 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
malware:

Nite, but next time try according some respect to your president, don't call him cow again. Meanwhile, you look polite, but your words on Buhari were harsh.

I leave you in peace.
no,was Jonathan ever respected,when he was no1 citizen? hey am never gonna retract my words on buhari..beat me if,you can.
Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by malware: 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
Angeleena:

no,was Jonathan ever respected,when he was no1 citizen? hey am never gonna retract my words on buhari..beat me if,you can.

Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by Angeleena(m): 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=malware post=55918406][/quote] lol....the cane no touch me...#ntoooor #
Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by malware: 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
Angeleena:

lol....the cane no touch me...#ntoooor #

It will hit you with time tongue
Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by Angeleena(m): 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
malware:

It will hit you with time tongue
it can't fit... won't you go to bed?
Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by MAISU(m): 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2018
HBD
Re: Mc Tagwaye Celebrates His Birthday With His Twin Brother In Abuja (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
CastedDude:
Mc Tagwaye, the comedian from Katsina State, who has been labelled president Muhammadu Buhari's doppelganger as he looks and talks like Nigeria's number one citizen -celebrated his birthday along with his identical twin brother in style . According to the comedian, he held a 'Presidential dinner' with family and friends in Abuja to mark the special occasion. See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/mc-tagwaye-president-buharis.html
Shocked to find out the guy is igbo.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.pulse.ng/bi/politics/president-buhari-s-look-alike-is-a-comedian-from-anambra-state-id8371323.html&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjxht-zmpvfAhXyx4UKHQ84COUQFjAAegQICRAC&usg=AOvVaw1BM46YegpVKG71ccRbHQNl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fathia Balogun Writes Linda Ikeji: "I Am Not 50 Years" / Funke Akinde And JJC Confirm Their Marriage Officially / Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.