Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,280 members, 7,954,108 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:28 PM

Get A Chance To Win Free Subscription And Airtime - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Get A Chance To Win Free Subscription And Airtime (283 Views)

Davido: I Always Win Because I Want People Around Me To Win / Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent / Irene Onwuka Unveils "Giving Peace A Chance", Children Book (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Chance To Win Free Subscription And Airtime by gimmehear(f): 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
http://gimmehear.com/two-year-anniversary-give-away/
*please don't forget to drop your number and if you have dropped your comment please remember to put your number*

Hey guys, the anniversmary give away has Started. Lots of free airtime and subscription to be won.
We are always grateful at gimmehear.com
Appreciating our visitor and commentators.
Please rebroadcast.
It will be over soon.

(1) (Reply)

"Hunger Is The Best Way To Discover Talent" -- Basketmouth / Join The Conversation: Has Mr 2kay Hit Limelight Yet? / Sexy Singer, Annjay Drops ‘do Me Right’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.