Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent (25396 Views)

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / Actor Mr IBU Thanks DAVIDO For Financing His Successful Surgery / Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by akeentech(m): 5:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
David gave me a chance to showcase my talent to the world, he said

iammayorkun:
April 6th 2016! @davidoofficial gave me a chance to showcase myself to the world! The next day, I released my first ever single ‘Eleko’. 2 years after; looking back.. I’m so thankful for everything! Many more years to come.. Happy anniversary @dmw_hq �

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhOzz6KBxbL/?hl=en

4 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by timwudz(m): 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
Issokay
Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by Meekdon: 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
che che crooner smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by akeentech(m): 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
How I wish Lalasticlala is here
Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by naijjaman(m): 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nice smiley
Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by kingzjay(m): 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
He should have given you a showcase to showcase your talent!

We don hear!

NEXT!

7 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by hannysur8(m): 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
May God lift me up and show me mercy, olorun wa gbemi ko alanu mi

10 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
Afro sound is continuously depreciating in terms of quality of art.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by encryptjay(m): 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
Body on Che Che Che

I know your fell in love but nobody caught you

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
Blessed up, your call was picked from above.

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by Btruth: 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
akeentech:
How I wish Lalasticlala is here
....to do what? lalasticlala only specialized on snakes.

lol.

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by Wikiguage: 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
K
Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by hannysur8(m): 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
I pray my helper and benefactor should locate me ASAP, oluwa nibikibi ti alanu miwa, Olorun ayeraye wa bami shanu e, oluwa jeko wamiri

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by DONADAMS(m): 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
is this news?
Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by Divay22(f): 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
You're better than Dremo

More good tunes..

Mayorkun....Dremo
Kiss Daniel..... Sugar boy
Lil kesh.... .......Victor
Reekado banks..... Korede bello
Tekno...... Selebobo

Two each from diff music label, but only one making it big..
We can be same Age mate, but not same Grace mate

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by miracool946: 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
e
Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by iaamxavier(m): 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
N
Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by Jh0wsef(m): 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
Make up on fleee fleee fleee" na talent?

10 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by Herrmes: 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
What talent?

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
Tommorow you go hear say na slave contract tins
Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by Yungwizzzy28(m): 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
Is he talented??

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by Culin(f): 7:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
Pepper the rest, you're my toyin tomatoes, are you getting me, are you getting me cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by MrFuckallday: 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
kingzjay:
He should have given you a showcase to showcase your talent!

We don hear!

NEXT!
A transparent showcase. grin

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by Neimar: 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
average musician

xo xo noise

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by DankemzI(m): 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
Good of him
Don't bite the fingers that feed you.

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by Masama: 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mayorkun is just an average musician, his only song that makes sense is Mama, the rest are trash

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by ALAYORMII: 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
Culin:
Pepper the rest, you're my toyin tomatoes, are you getting me, are you getting me cheesy

Am not getting you

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by Sezzybb(m): 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
Wow!

Good to hear

NEXT grin
Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by Culin(f): 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
ALAYORMII:

Am not getting you
Chill, it's a line from one of his songs

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent by chukzyfcbb: 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
I am not an A student but I try daily to improve myself. is the word showcase actually the right word to use? It sounds weird

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patoranking In Ride: "Success Never Comes To Anybody Hating" (photo) / Linda Ikeji: I Am The Most Searched Female Personality In Nigeria / I Will Do My Nyash Later But For Now I Want To Be A Movie Producer - James Brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.