Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

"I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows (35213 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts / I Will Sue You And Demand Your Butt X-ray- Tonto Dikeh Further warns IK Ogbonna / Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by eamon360(m): 8:42am On Apr 25, 2017
We are really not close 2 these guys, we only listen 2 dia songs. As a matter of fact till 4ever I will continue 2 be one of their biggest fan. I really love wen the 3 of them come 2 sing 2gether. no group artists in d world can be compare with plantashun boyz. Blackface, 2face and Face pls come together and do one more song 4 us and 4get d beef btw u guys. Especially Blackface and 2face. As for Blackface, please 4give 2face and accept him as a brother. 2face, I love u till d fullest. Pls talk with black face and make him see u as a brother. We the lovers and fans of Plantashun boyz still cherish that group very much. it will be a dream come true 2 see u guys do something 2gether again even if it comes in form of 2face ft Blackface and Faze. We won't mind as long as the 3 of you are 2gether in one song. 4rm a concern fan Victor Orobor.
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by 2bam: 9:16am On Apr 25, 2017
micxwell:

Same here too. Psquare stole his beat for "Do Me", and 2baba stole African queen. Hmmm, Faze is still more relevant than he his. He should just go n listen to Faze's " Letter To My Brother" track again "Advising them to Forget the past and throw the Ash away"
. he better do bro,he should listen to faze and keep that mind of hatred behind because haters never succeed.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by Diesel1(m): 9:26am On Apr 25, 2017
iamnicer:

I DEY WEAK TO EVEN ANSWER THAT QUESTION MA BROTHER

WHAT AM TRYNNA SAY IS THIS BEEF BEEN LONG BRO

BLACK SHOULDA LET IT GO NO MATTER WHAT

DOES HE WANT MONEY FROM 2FACE
At least. . let Him Admit Admit That He Wronged His Friends. .. I Believe That Will Ease Black pains
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by MistaBabz: 9:30am On Apr 25, 2017
This Black Face should focus on his dead career & stop fixing blames on others
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by delighteaners2: 11:14am On Apr 25, 2017
View won slip picture for your Gratification, Light tomorrow with todays effort.View won slip photo for your Gratification, Light tomorrow with todays affort.

Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 25, 2017
People should advice this guy to stop this trash and move on with his life...
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by Tynasparks(f): 3:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
stamapro:
hmmm his life is in 2face's hand as he claims
lol
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by poweredcom(m): 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by samuelcool28(m): 12:33am On Apr 26, 2017
1. He's not a talented artist . reasons, a talented artist wouldn't spend 6 years to drop garbage.
2. He's a bitter mombo jombo
3.let him quit drugs coz he no pay am at all
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by uchember(m): 3:54am On Apr 27, 2017
Black face with black sense, shey day just break for your eyes abi, instead of you to be close to 2 baba maybe atleast he will be kind enough to hook you up with the new trend, you are there cooking beef for him after so many years, haba dem dey follow you from ur village.......
Re: "I Will Sue 2face Soon" - Blackface Vows by hayorlad: 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
Comedy: Hayorlad Laughing Gas (Ep cool - New Creature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaoi0W1LxZg&feature=youtu.be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwadwo Safo Welcomes Baby With His New Wife (Photos) / Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol / Ozo, Ceec, Uriel And Jackie B Attend Green October Event (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.