Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,261 members, 7,811,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter (22241 Views)

Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant / Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter by newsynews: 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson has threatened to sue anyone who speaks or writes anything negative about her daughter, Ryan Roberts, whom she had for a British photographer.

According to her, she has gotten used to bad reports about herself, but what she won't tolerate is her daughter being cast in such light.

“People wish bad for me and that is what I don’t understand. People are so interested in the negative stuff I am used to the stories but my worry is why they are interested in the negativity.

“You know people are wicked. Even if they hear the good things, they don’t want to believe it, they won’t write about the good things. As I have given birth, I have realized that people want to direct their issues to the child, who hasn’t done anything to them. I am used to that but sometimes it gets too much", Yvonne Nelson said.

She added:

“She hasn’t done anything to anyone, she is an innocent child. So, as for that one, if you say anything bad, I can get offended but with me, I understand because of my work it comes with the job.

“But now, I if the child issue comes in, I will let my lawyer call you. If you know someone who used to talk about me and the person has stopped, it means my lawyer has called that person. I will make sure that I sue. And so if you don’t fear to sue, go ahead and peddle falsehood one day, you will fall into the trap”.

https://lailasnews.com/sue-negative-daughter-yvonne-nelson/

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter by itspzpics(m): 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2019
Like seriously...u must b joking

See Some Sexy Photos of Yvonne Nelson As She rocks her Sexy Curvy body in Sexy Outfit => HERE
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter by clive2u(m): 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2019
on what grounds exactly?
noise maker

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter by Okayng: 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
Lol.. How many you won sue.. This your threat just attract bloggers on writing about your child

LAPD Identifies Eric Holder As Suspect Wanted For Nipsey Hussle's Murder ==> See Pictures Here

9 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter by greenmonk: 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
Okayng:
Lol.. How many you won sue.. This your threat just attract bloggers on writing about your child
Is she married?
If not she has just told people what to write about her so called daughter.
Why can't this people keep quiet for one second.

9 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter by ayourbamie: 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
She should behave herself

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter by AleAirHub(m): 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
She just want to trend by all means after failed acting career. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter by tomdon(m): 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
In Ghana Court abi
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter by Shootlion: 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2019
Who's the little girls father? The father and you are supposed to be that pix. Now you are parading the gal alone and talking trash. Can you sue the whole world?

7 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter by GOFRONT(m): 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
Iyanya must hear this..
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter by NinaArsenal(f): 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
Madam Kemi never reason ur matter that's why u get mouth.. goan ask Shayi Law how far.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter by Farouq38: 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
Strong woman
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter by nkasidinobi: 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2019
NO B ONLY SUE NII na suya
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter by segun918: 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2019
she brought herself into it
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter by phransix2: 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
She wan stay relevant
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter by GBAREN: 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
newsynews:
Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson has threatened to sue anyone who speaks or writes anything negative about her daughter, Ryan Roberts, whom she had for a British photographer.

According to her, she has gotten used to bad reports about herself, but what she won't tolerate is her daughter being cast in such light.

She added:

https://lailasnews.com/sue-negative-daughter-yvonne-nelson/

Just go hire one room for court, so you don't have to waste time on the suing
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter by enemyofprogress: 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2019
Empty threat
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter by BruncleZuma: 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Come and sue Seun...
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter by STRENGTHesq(m): 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
shocked

I'm about to write something negative cheesy

Heard she is not her father's child tongue

Now sue me grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter by Olukat(m): 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
grin grin grin Start from the man that was screaming "your waist 2x, all I want is your waist"
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
K
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter by nairamaniac: 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
In Success's voice.

"U go sue sue sue sue sue your lawyer go taayaaa" grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter by Deckline(m): 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2019
nairamaniac:
In Success's voice.
"U go sue sue sue sue sue your lawyer go taayaaa" grin
This meme is wack pulizzzz...
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
Well.. she be ready to waste whatever is left in her Bank Account paying lawyers. on the contrary she is Saying write about her child.

Very Ugly child, i am waiting for her lawsuits.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter by Forreellinc: 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
the pikin no even fine sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Okoye In New Photoshoot / RMD And Seun Akindele In Police Uniform On Movie Set / Osi Umenyiora & Leila Lopes Are Engaged!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.