Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Cossy Ojiakor To Be The Latest Author In Town - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor To Be The Latest Author In Town (2749 Views)

Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" / Cossy Ojiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Sleeping With Her Friend’s Husband / Cossy Orjiakor Welcomes Her Fans Into December With New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor To Be The Latest Author In Town by SaeedahCMA: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
Cossy is serious about releasing a tell-all book about the scandals that go on in the movie industry. The busty actress has released the logo for her Cossy brand which she said is trademarked here in Nigeria. The logo is indeed ‘Cossylike’.

READ MORE:- http://trybes.tv/news/cossy-ojiakor-is-serious-about-being-an-author-and-exposing-colleagues/

Re: Cossy Ojiakor To Be The Latest Author In Town by gbegemaster(m): 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
When it was sweet you did not remember to write a book. Now that it is no longer paying like before, the book is set to be released. Well done ma.

I don't even know how to describe this your breast sef. Puzzles me because I am not usually short of words. Make I try:

Your breast like Badagry beach coconut. Those very big dry ones.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor To Be The Latest Author In Town by siie: 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ahh!!

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Ekeinde's Husband Open Her Pant Public (photos) / #bbnaija: Cee-c Nipples Show In Braless, Tight Pink Dress (photos) / Speed Darlington Calls Out Actress, Destiny Etiko Over Fake Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.