Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

"I Didn't Date Wizkid, Sarkodie Is My Type' - Victoria Kimani - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Didn't Date Wizkid, Sarkodie Is My Type' - Victoria Kimani (45678 Views)

Victoria Kimani Twerks For Yemi Alade (photos) / Sarkodie Is Not Dead, See His Latest Tweet (Snapshots) / Sarkodie Is Dead(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Didn't Date Wizkid, Sarkodie Is My Type' - Victoria Kimani by hedonistic: 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
Do these whores have a "type"? Or does some level of money neutralise their specifications? I saw one young, mid 20s, classy-looking beauty with an armless late 40s looking ogre today in a garden (with the man forcefully doing touchy touchy lovey lovey to mark his 'territory' ) and it reinforced what I already knew. Looked and he came in a 2013 Camry... Which is a big man for the girl's level obviously. And she would also claim to other 'normal' guys that Van Vicker or Ramsey Noah is her 'type'. Despicable species.

They openly talk about standards and 'types' to make themselves look good in public.... When they have none.

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Date Wizkid, Sarkodie Is My Type' - Victoria Kimani by CyberGypsy(m): 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ok
Re: "I Didn't Date Wizkid, Sarkodie Is My Type' - Victoria Kimani by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
Okay.
Re: "I Didn't Date Wizkid, Sarkodie Is My Type' - Victoria Kimani by Sheikhmd007(m): 10:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
I will banish the whole of you above me from this Forum full of motherfuckers.
Re: "I Didn't Date Wizkid, Sarkodie Is My Type' - Victoria Kimani by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
labakeJ:
The 3rd-9th posters above me are high on cheap drugs

You want some hun?
Re: "I Didn't Date Wizkid, Sarkodie Is My Type' - Victoria Kimani by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
hedonistic:
Do these whores have a "type"? Or does some level of money neutralise their specifications? I saw one young, mid 20s, classy-looking beauty with an armless late 40s looking ogre today in a garden (with the man forcefully doing touchy touchy lovey lovey to mark his 'territory' ) and it reinforced what I already knew. Looked and he came in a 2013 Camry... Which is a big man for the girl's level obviously. And she would also claim to other 'normal' guys that Van Vicker or Ramsey Noah is her 'type'. Despicable species.

They openly talk about standards and 'types' to make themselves look good in public.... When they have none.

Hahahahaha....you're definitely hedonistic....Person papa "Ogre".
Re: "I Didn't Date Wizkid, Sarkodie Is My Type' - Victoria Kimani by labakeJ(f): 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

You want some hun?
Nah I'm good
Re: "I Didn't Date Wizkid, Sarkodie Is My Type' - Victoria Kimani by mikaj(m): 10:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
Tynasparks:
The poster below me might have something to say about this...

Hello.

You don't know me, I don't know you but let's have dinner sometime in the nearest future.

Await your positive yes or negative yes.

Yours sincerely,
Prospective Husband. grin

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Date Wizkid, Sarkodie Is My Type' - Victoria Kimani by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
labakeJ:
Nah I'm good
Lai Lai, you must take, oya open your mouth....

Re: "I Didn't Date Wizkid, Sarkodie Is My Type' - Victoria Kimani by labakeJ(f): 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Lai Lai, you must take, oya open your mouth....
Hahaha u want swear abi
Re: "I Didn't Date Wizkid, Sarkodie Is My Type' - Victoria Kimani by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
labakeJ:
Hahaha u want swear abi

Yeah, especially the part You and I say "I Do"....*winks*
Re: "I Didn't Date Wizkid, Sarkodie Is My Type' - Victoria Kimani by labakeJ(f): 11:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Yeah, especially the part You and I say "I Do"....*winks*
cheesy
Re: "I Didn't Date Wizkid, Sarkodie Is My Type' - Victoria Kimani by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
labakeJ:
cheesy

wink whayasay mami?
Re: "I Didn't Date Wizkid, Sarkodie Is My Type' - Victoria Kimani by Deepfreezer(m): 12:47am On Apr 25, 2017
PenisCaP:
Did she just called wizkit man? undecided
Wizkid dat couldnt even manage little Tania omotayo..
Wizkid is still a boy... there is a big difference between DATING and buying hoes with money.

WIZKID IS NEVA IN VICTORIA'S CLASS!.
If I slap your mouth now.
Re: "I Didn't Date Wizkid, Sarkodie Is My Type' - Victoria Kimani by Drienzia: 1:10am On Apr 25, 2017
PenisCaP:
Wizkid is still a boy... there is a big difference between DATING and buying hoes with money.

On the contrary, Victoria is not and would never be in WizKids class... She hasn't survived the down fall of chocolate city, She hasn't been able to break into the industry like yemi,tiwa,simi etc. she's not even up to the standard of seyi shay, not to talk of our own starboy, Don't let hatred kill u

3 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Date Wizkid, Sarkodie Is My Type' - Victoria Kimani by Drienzia: 1:11am On Apr 25, 2017
Deepfreezer:

If I slap your mouth now.
leave that mumu, every Victoria label mates, no de wizkid class... he's just hating

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Date Wizkid, Sarkodie Is My Type' - Victoria Kimani by PenisCaP: 1:23am On Apr 25, 2017
Drienzia:
On the contrary, Victoria is not and would never be in WizKids class... She hasn't survived the down fall of chocolate city, She hasn't been able to break into the industry like yemi,tiwa,simi etc. she's not even up to the standard of seyi shay, not to talk of our own starboy, Don't let hatred kill u

Its not abt muzik always... wizkid is still a small ranting boy...
Victoria is a classy lady.. who hav run things with big guys like AKA,CASPER NYOVEST,SARKODIE, BURNABOY.. etc.

Why would she stoop so low to d level if wizkid.
U guys are just ridiculous. undecided
Wot would he even do wen he gets cloze victoria kimani.. i dnt think you kno who victoria is!
Re: "I Didn't Date Wizkid, Sarkodie Is My Type' - Victoria Kimani by Drienzia: 1:29am On Apr 25, 2017
PenisCaP:

Victoria is a classy lady.. who hav run things with big guys like AKA,CASPER NYOVEST,SARKODIE, BURNABOY.. etc.

Wot would he even do wen he gets cloze victoria kimani.. i dnt think you kno who victoria is!
None of the artistes you mentioned is up to the standard of wizzy in terms of Fame. so whats your definition of class? is it Burna boy that denied Uju? ... stop hating ,., Victoria is just a LovePeddler. thats the reason she got signed into choc city, very talentless... she no even get class at all at all....nigga stop hating, victoria na them Small doctor class, thats if she get class ..

2 Likes

Re: "I Didn't Date Wizkid, Sarkodie Is My Type' - Victoria Kimani by Deepfreezer(m): 2:38am On Apr 25, 2017
Drienzia:
leave that mumu, every Victoria label mates, no de wizkid class... he's just hating
Victoria wey no reach Justin skye level.
Re: "I Didn't Date Wizkid, Sarkodie Is My Type' - Victoria Kimani by Deepfreezer(m): 2:41am On Apr 25, 2017
PenisCaP:

Music aside. Na Victoria get class pass Justin Skye. She is no were near justins level.

1 Like

Re: "I Didn't Date Wizkid, Sarkodie Is My Type' - Victoria Kimani by PenisCaP: 3:28am On Apr 25, 2017
Deepfreezer:

Music aside. Na Victoria get class pass Justin Skye. She is no were near justins level.

And who told u he dated justin skye..
i laff at u guys wen u delude with ur own lies!.

There is no post on social media dat shows they dated...jusr becoz she featureed him in her song and decided to be free with him... now means he dated him... very soon u people will say he dated alicia keys.. bcoz alicia keys said she like his songs lol.. u people are deluded.
Re: "I Didn't Date Wizkid, Sarkodie Is My Type' - Victoria Kimani by mctowel01: 3:29am On Apr 25, 2017
Una and nonsense pictures eh. This Nairaland is made of clowns
Re: "I Didn't Date Wizkid, Sarkodie Is My Type' - Victoria Kimani by PenisCaP: 3:34am On Apr 25, 2017
Drienzia:
None of the artistes you mentioned is up to the standard of wizzy in terms of Fame. so whats your definition of class? is it Burna boy that denied Uju? ... stop hating ,., Victoria is just a LovePeddler. thats the reason she got signed into choc city, very talentless... she no even get class at all at all....nigga stop hating, victoria na them Small doctor class, thats if she get class ..

U are a clown!!... u ar talkin abt fame.
Go and read my iniatial post again.
There is a big difference between buying hoes with money and dating.

Buying hoes with money is what wizkid is doing.
When u talkabt datin wizkid is a kid to victoria and u know it..
U guys should stop deluding urselfs grin.
Tania omotayo is d class of wizkid unfortunately he still couldnt manage her angry
Wen u talkin abt men u dare nit mention wizkid!

Its a only a stupid girl or a kid who dnt know wat datin is all abt will choose wizkid over AKA or SARK! cool
Re: "I Didn't Date Wizkid, Sarkodie Is My Type' - Victoria Kimani by Nobody: 5:20am On Apr 25, 2017
ABEGI
Re: "I Didn't Date Wizkid, Sarkodie Is My Type' - Victoria Kimani by Alexrayz(m): 5:56am On Apr 25, 2017
littlewonders:
They just want to be on news
Fiddling phony future in middle
Why their names decay silently in groups
Just to force shredded dreams off vessel

Tick tock kanmi is sinking
Open heaven pose with tears
Perfume wearing the dress of kings
Only depress will name rod, cain.

Tell her wizkid don't care
He's pursuing success with vengeance
Sarkodie has thwarted vision for her
Like he does In private movies in France

Who reads vomits squeezed face
As another data is lost to irrelevant name
Only her ego in sleep can reset cracks on her brains
Take a cool tea to forget this torment game of fame.

Strange just strange
Re: "I Didn't Date Wizkid, Sarkodie Is My Type' - Victoria Kimani by littlewonders: 6:22am On Apr 25, 2017
Alexrayz:

Strange just strange

Why strange?
Re: "I Didn't Date Wizkid, Sarkodie Is My Type' - Victoria Kimani by swiz123(m): 7:23am On Apr 25, 2017
littlewonders:
They just want to be on news
Fiddling phony future in middle
Why their names decay silently in groups
Just to force shredded dreams off vessel

Tick tock kanmi is sinking
Open heaven pose with tears
Perfume wearing the dress of kings
Only depress will name rod, cain.

Tell her wizkid don't care
He's pursuing success with vengeance
Sarkodie has thwarted vision for her
Like he does In private movies in France

Who reads vomits squeezed face
As another data is lost to irrelevant name
Only her ego in sleep can reset cracks on her brains
Take a cool tea to forget this torment game of fame.
mehn!!!! you are good.But I think you are being unfair to miss Victoria,she only answered Moet's question
Re: "I Didn't Date Wizkid, Sarkodie Is My Type' - Victoria Kimani by Deepfreezer(m): 8:17am On Apr 25, 2017
PenisCaP:

And who told u he dated justin skye..
i laff at u guys wen u delude with ur own lies!.

There is no post on social media dat shows they dated...jusr becoz she featureed him in her song and decided to be free with him... now means he dated him... very soon u people will say he dated alicia keys.. bcoz alicia keys said she like his songs lol.. u people are deluded.

someone should come and carry Victoria kimani outta here before I puke on her. Hehehhhe
Re: "I Didn't Date Wizkid, Sarkodie Is My Type' - Victoria Kimani by Boboye4slim(m): 8:54am On Apr 25, 2017
PenisCaP:

hating on wizkid when you ain't shit!!
Re: "I Didn't Date Wizkid, Sarkodie Is My Type' - Victoria Kimani by PenisCaP: 10:13am On Apr 25, 2017
Deepfreezer:
someone should come and carry Victoria kimani outta here before I puke on her. Hehehhhe

cool
Re: "I Didn't Date Wizkid, Sarkodie Is My Type' - Victoria Kimani by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 25, 2017
littlewonders:
They just want to be on news Fiddling phony future in middle Why their names decay silently in groups Just to force shredded dreams off vessel
Tick tock kanmi is sinking Open heaven pose with tears Perfume wearing the dress of kings Only depress will name rod, cain.
Tell her wizkid don't care He's pursuing success with vengeance Sarkodie has thwarted vision for her Like he does In private movies in France
Who reads vomits squeezed face As another data is lost to irrelevant name Only her ego in sleep can reset cracks on her brains Take a cool tea to forget this torment game of fame.

I love your rhymes like the morning cup of cofee.
Good one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Tiwa Savage's Lookalike's Prewedding Shoot / Laycon Celebrates His 27th Birthday In Style (Photos, Video) / Man Left Heartbroken After Omah Lay Grind His Girlfriend On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.