Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

See Reason Why Apostle Johnson Suleman Visited Force Headquarters In Abuja - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Reason Why Apostle Johnson Suleman Visited Force Headquarters In Abuja (1075 Views)

The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures / Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman On His Way To DSS Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Reason Why Apostle Johnson Suleman Visited Force Headquarters In Abuja by Jeus(m): 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
Apostle Johnson Suleman, General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries, at the weekend visited Force Headquarters in Abuja.

As photos of the visit emerged, speculations followed that he was most likely invited for “secret” questioning over the ongoing saga with Stephanie Otobo.

The photos show the Apostle meeting with DIG Joshak Habila, and CP Okoye Celestine discussing in an office at the Force Headquarters.
Media Adviser to Apostle Suleman, Phrank Shaibu, in a new interview has laughed off rumors about the visit.

“Images of interrogation can never leave because the officers and men of the Nigeria Police are professional”, he told our correspondent.
“Apostle Suleman’s mission at the Force Headquarters was concerning his police protection.

“He went there to renew agreement of officers attached to him because whenever he is in Lagos, Abuja or Auchi, there are police security attached to him.

“So he met with top officers to discuss the terms, among other requirements. Nothing more. People will talk, we are used to it.”

Meanwhile, Apostle Suleman has reacted to new allegations made against him by alleged lover, Stephanie Otobo, and vowed not to allow them go unchallenged.

LINK: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/see-reason-why-apostle-johnson-suleman.html

Lalasticlala oam4j

Re: See Reason Why Apostle Johnson Suleman Visited Force Headquarters In Abuja by pbethel: 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
God is good.

D church is matching on.

1 Like

Re: See Reason Why Apostle Johnson Suleman Visited Force Headquarters In Abuja by Nwodosis(m): 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
pbethel:
God is good.

D church is matching on.
God has been good and he will remain good, it is only the pastors that have been bad and some are still bad!
Re: See Reason Why Apostle Johnson Suleman Visited Force Headquarters In Abuja by godzwilla: 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
Imagine Jesus Christ needing and begging for police protection from Pontius Pilate!!!! These pastors cum fraudsters!!
Re: See Reason Why Apostle Johnson Suleman Visited Force Headquarters In Abuja by multioption: 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: See Reason Why Apostle Johnson Suleman Visited Force Headquarters In Abuja by felixomor: 4:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
godzwilla:
Imagine Jesus Christ needing and begging for police protection from Pontius Pilate!!!! These pastors cum fraudsters!!

If u were alive during the time of Jesus,
Imagine what someone like u would have said when you saw Jesus moving with prostitutes, touts and fishermen.

You would have probably also despised Jesus for not following Moses.

2 Likes

Re: See Reason Why Apostle Johnson Suleman Visited Force Headquarters In Abuja by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
godzwilla:
So Peter that stabbed those Pharisees for arresting Jesus was what?

1 Like

Re: See Reason Why Apostle Johnson Suleman Visited Force Headquarters In Abuja by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
felixomor:

Imagine what someone like u would have said when you saw Jesus moving with prostitutes, touts and fishermen.

Exactly. He's the Pharisee of our time

2 Likes

Re: See Reason Why Apostle Johnson Suleman Visited Force Headquarters In Abuja by Alphamale2017(m): 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
godzwilla:

shut up. why did peter cut off that soldiers ear when he wanted to come arrest Jesus. ??

why did someone help Jesus carry his cross when he was tired ? become popular first have branches in over 43 countries . and over 1000 in Nigeria and still travel to another state by land and alone. then we can begin to listen to you .

if u get 100million u go run mad. u go draw useless tattos . u will not be more simple than him so stfu .

how many of your leaders at the local level walk alone on the street . common state house of assembly member will have 2 van of police .

you are not any better . hypocrite

1 Like

Re: See Reason Why Apostle Johnson Suleman Visited Force Headquarters In Abuja by godzwilla: 8:53am On Apr 25, 2017
Alphamale2017:

shut up. why did peter cut off that soldiers ear when he wanted to come arrest Jesus. ??

why did someone help Jesus carry his cross when he was tired ? become popular first have branches in over 43 countries . and over 1000 in Nigeria and still travel to another state by land and alone. then we can begin to listen to you .

if u get 100million u go run mad. u go draw useless tattos . u will not be more simple than him so stfu .

how many of your leaders at the local level walk alone on the street . common state house of assembly member will have 2 van of police .

asuustrike2009:

So Peter that stabbed those Pharisees for arresting Jesus was what?

I expect as an assistant to Suleman, u should be one who is conversant with the bible. Tell me, did Peter get a pat on the back from Jesus for cutting off the ear of the slave of the high priest (I dont know what bible u are reading, saying it was a pharisee abi soldier that Peter stabbed....just tells me what kind of christian u are). Please get your pastor to lend you a bible (if he has one) and read that account again, pay particular attention to verse 51 - 53 of that book of Matthew chap. 26. I, myself particularly love verse 52!

1 Like

Re: See Reason Why Apostle Johnson Suleman Visited Force Headquarters In Abuja by godzwilla: 9:04am On Apr 25, 2017
felixomor:

I dont think the persons I see Suleman with in the pic are prostitutes, touts or fishermen except we are both looking at different pics. Cos I see him with the DIG n CP of police! Suleman knows where to find prostitutes (I dont mean Stephanie Otobo ooo), touts and fishermen. He should go to them.
Re: See Reason Why Apostle Johnson Suleman Visited Force Headquarters In Abuja by felixomor: 9:06am On Apr 25, 2017
godzwilla:

I dont think the persons I see Suleman with in the pic are prostitutes, touts or fishermen except we are both looking at different pics. Cos I see him with the DIG n CP of police! Suleman knows where to find prostitutes (I dont mean Stephanie Otobo ooo), touts and fishermen. He should go to them.

The spirit of a Pharisee will remain the spirit of a Pharisee....
No matter the scenario.

Thats the point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Reason Why Apostle Johnson Suleman Visited Force Headquarters In Abuja by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 25, 2017
godzwilla:

I expect as an assistant to Suleman, u should be one who is conversant with the bible. Tell me, did Peter get a pat on the back from Jesus for cutting off the ear of the slave of the high priest (I dont know what bible u are reading, saying it was a pharisee abi soldier that Peter stabbed....just tells me what kind of christian u are). Please get your pastor to lend you a bible (if he has one) and read that account again, pay particular attention to verse 51 - 53 of that book of Matthew chap. 26. I, myself particularly love verse 52!
I asked a simple question Mr over Sabi. Did Peter non cut those soldiers that wanted to arrest Jesus? Yes or No

1 Like

Re: See Reason Why Apostle Johnson Suleman Visited Force Headquarters In Abuja by godzwilla: 9:16am On Apr 25, 2017
Alphamale2017:

Stop dreaming, Suleman doesnt have branches in 43 countries....... if that be d case I guess he should travel statewise by land ( u said so, not me)!!
Re: See Reason Why Apostle Johnson Suleman Visited Force Headquarters In Abuja by godzwilla: 9:18am On Apr 25, 2017
felixomor:

The spirit of a Pharisee will remain the spirit of a Pharisee....
No matter the scenario.

Thats the point.

I get am!!! This one pain am!!!!
Re: See Reason Why Apostle Johnson Suleman Visited Force Headquarters In Abuja by felixomor: 9:19am On Apr 25, 2017
godzwilla:

I get am!!! This one pain am!!!!

"Pain " on social media?
Bros, I am not that poor.

1 Like

Re: See Reason Why Apostle Johnson Suleman Visited Force Headquarters In Abuja by godzwilla: 9:20am On Apr 25, 2017
asuustrike2009:

I asked a simple question Mr over Sabi. Did Peter non cut those soldiers that wanted to arrest Jesus? Yes or No

Please read the bible portion quoted, the bible is the best defence we have as Christians (assuming u are one)
Re: See Reason Why Apostle Johnson Suleman Visited Force Headquarters In Abuja by godzwilla: 9:23am On Apr 25, 2017
felixomor:

"Pain " on social media?
Bros, I am not that poor.

What has been in pain got to do with you being poor.

PS. So u know, there is nothing wrong in been poor, it is not a sin

1 Like

Re: See Reason Why Apostle Johnson Suleman Visited Force Headquarters In Abuja by felixomor: 9:25am On Apr 25, 2017
godzwilla:

What has been in pain got to do with you being poor.

PS. So u know, there is nothing wrong in been poor, it is not a sin

Poverty resides in the mind.
Its not just about pockets.
When u rejoice or weep because of "pain" on social media.
That is poverty.
Re: See Reason Why Apostle Johnson Suleman Visited Force Headquarters In Abuja by godzwilla: 9:28am On Apr 25, 2017
felixomor:

Poverty resides in the mind.
Its not just about pockets.
When u rejoice or weep because of "pain" on social media.
That is poverty.

Nice philosophy!! But still whack
Re: See Reason Why Apostle Johnson Suleman Visited Force Headquarters In Abuja by felixomor: 9:30am On Apr 25, 2017
godzwilla:

Nice philosophy!! But still whack

Whatever helps ur mind to sleep.
Re: See Reason Why Apostle Johnson Suleman Visited Force Headquarters In Abuja by Alphamale2017(m): 9:37am On Apr 25, 2017
godzwilla:

Stop dreaming, Suleman doesnt have branches in 43 countries....... if that be d case I guess he should travel statewise by land ( u said so, not me)!!

be deceiving urself someone that has been to over 110 countries to preach .

the ministry has a TV station whee they show all crusade live . I am not telling you them say. I am telling u fact go and confirm . and new branches are coming up everyday
Re: See Reason Why Apostle Johnson Suleman Visited Force Headquarters In Abuja by godzwilla: 9:46am On Apr 25, 2017
Alphamale2017:

be deceiving urself someone that has been to over 110 countries to preach .

the ministry has a TV station whee they show all crusade live . I am not telling you them say. I am telling u fact go and confirm . and new branches are coming up everyday

If u care to go through my post slowly and thoroughly, I never disputed the number of lands he has been to nor whether he has a radio station. What I am telling you is HE DOES NOT HAVE BRANCHES IN 43 COUNTRIES!!! If I am wrong, please show proofs with facts and I will humbly eat my words and apologise
Re: See Reason Why Apostle Johnson Suleman Visited Force Headquarters In Abuja by Alphamale2017(m): 9:53am On Apr 25, 2017
godzwilla:

If u care to go through my post slowly and thoroughly, I never disputed the number of lands he has been to nor whether he has a radio station. What I am telling you is HE DOES NOT HAVE BRANCHES IN 43 COUNTRIES!!! If I am wrong, please show proofs with facts and I will humbly eat my words and apologise

I live in Edo state omega fire .ministry is one of the fastest growing ministries in recent time
and they verifiable branches in over 43 countries . shown always on the celebration TV . the church official channel I am not telling u them say this is first hand information .
Re: See Reason Why Apostle Johnson Suleman Visited Force Headquarters In Abuja by godzwilla: 10:00am On Apr 25, 2017
http://www.omegafireministries.info/index.php/church-network?showall=&start=16quote author=Alphamale2017 post=55894587]

I live in Edo state omega fire .ministry is one of the fastest growing ministries in recent time
and they verifiable branches in over 43 countries . shown always on the celebration TV . the church official channel I am not telling u them say this is first hand information .

[/quote]

http://www.omegafireministries.info/index.php/church-network?showall=&start=1

That I believe amounts to branches in 43 countries. Not my website
Re: See Reason Why Apostle Johnson Suleman Visited Force Headquarters In Abuja by Alphamale2017(m): 10:08am On Apr 25, 2017
godzwilla:

when Last was thing updated ? videos dont lie . in Africa alone there are more than 12 countries if not more .

I am 100% sure about it . how come that person did not give 1 African address ? what there depends on the info available to the person who updated the site . I watch celebration TV . apart from that i have first hand info concerning OFM . I know what I am telling u.
Re: See Reason Why Apostle Johnson Suleman Visited Force Headquarters In Abuja by godzwilla: 10:16am On Apr 25, 2017
Alphamale2017:

when Last was thing updated ? videos dont lie . in Africa alone there are more than 12 countries if not more .

I am 100% sure about it . how come that person did not give 1 African address ? what there depends on the info available to the person who updated the site . I watch celebration TV . apart from that i have first hand info concerning OFM . I know what I am telling u.

Again the website aint mine but yours... I have given u a proof thats your property. I still haven't seen any proof from you apart from you always saying "I know what I am telling you". Solid proofs will be fine
Re: See Reason Why Apostle Johnson Suleman Visited Force Headquarters In Abuja by Alphamale2017(m): 11:54am On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=godzwilla post=55895418]

Again the website aint mine but yours... I have given u a proof thats your property. I still haven't seen any proof from you apart from you always saying "I know what I am telling you". Solid proofs will be fine[/quote. I have solid proofs . biko give me 1:30 mins . I am currently cooking that's why I didn't reply this mention fast . ministry way start to get international branch from just 3 years anniversary . ?? lol. the number of branches u see there is just a snippet . i am coming

(1) (Reply)

Speak Out Your Righteousness - Joseph Prince / The Coming Tribulation On Earth - Ken Peter's Vision (A Must Read) / Can Someone Be Allergic To The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.