Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States (4819 Views)

Fg Threatens To Invoke ‘no Work, No Pay’ Law, With Ssanu, Nasu, Naat / Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class / Facts&photos: A Trip Back To World War I And II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
North Korea has threatened wipe out the United States of America if it starts a war on the peninsula.

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un speaks during a ceremony to award party and state commendations.

An official North Korean website warned Monday that Pyongyang will “wipe out” the United States if Washington starts a war on the peninsula, the latest tit-for-tat sabre-rattling that has sent tensions soaring in the region, AFP reports.

According to Vice President Mike Pence, the US supercarrier Carl Vinson will arrive in waters off the Korean peninsula “in a matter of days” amid reports the North could be preparing a sixth nuclear test.

Continue reading at: http://www.ugoupdatesng.com/2017/04/world-war-iii-north-korea-threatens-to.html

Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by eezeribe(m): 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
OK
Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by Boboye4slim(m): 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
war looming
Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by Ayoemrys(m): 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
enough of this mouth mouth,start now and lets see what you got

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by redcliff: 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ayoemrys:

Make them no start anything o abeg.. make we no smell the bomb residue for where we dey o.. ejo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by amuijiji: 6:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
He reminds me of Saddam Hussein..

4 Likes

Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
redcliff:

Make them no start anything o abeg.. make we no smell the bomb residue for where we dey o.. ejo
my guy never wan die

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by Ayoemrys(m): 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
redcliff:

u dey scare,abi u don forget say na naijger u dey,e no consern u atall
Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by redcliff: 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ayoemrys:
u dey scare,abi u don forget say na naijger u dey,e no consern u atall

Lol. When elephants are fighting, the grass suffers. If inter ballistic missle go miss road drop for africa nko?

8 Likes

Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by redcliff: 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
my guy never wan die

Lol. You wan die?

2 Likes

Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
redcliff:

Lol. You wan die?
we must pay the price one day.wether now or later,it makes no difference

1 Like

Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by Tazdroid(m): 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ayoemrys:

I don't think you've been on the receiving end of a riot talk more of war on a global scale.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by sbashir10(m): 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
okay world war 3.
usa, Israel, france, and Great Britain vs Russia, Iran, China and North Korea ...... mehn dis is gonna be fun

2 Likes

Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by Tazdroid(m): 7:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
redcliff:

Lol. When elephants are fighting, the grass suffers. If inter ballistic missle go miss road drop for africa nko?

Elephants = US, China, Russia, Japan, Iraq, Saudi, etc

Grass= Ghana, Cameroon, Nigeria, and fellow grasses in the West

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by IdeeEsperanza(m): 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
Tazdroid:

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ayoemrys:
the thing tired me . they think we in Nigeria go pity them? Boko haram don show us wetin worse .they are keeping us in suspense .me I want to watch american vs Korean movie. Wetin our govt they do us sef pas world war 5

1 Like

Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by irynterri(f): 8:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
this one na empty vessel that makes the loudest noise, America that has been looking for an opportunity to "liberate" N.Korea,now he wants to give it to them on a platter of gold,my only prayer for him is that Hiroshima will not have more life than his capital when US strikes,even if USA decides to act civilised all the blades of grass in N.k will have an American gun behind them

1 Like

Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by Marael: 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
Please I'm not getting things right why is Anerica so concerned with the nuclear tests?
Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
Boboye4slim:
war looming

Which war? That telephone head fat boy no fit do nothing.
Meanwhile spot the difference...

6 Likes

Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by newdawn2017(f): 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
& no one told him 2 level such a satanic hair style undecided
Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by Boboye4slim(m): 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
gbosaa:

well I won't say he has a telephone head afterall he is a country's leader but I dont think there's much difference in that pics either. so you win bro!!!

and yesss, dude is fat!!!!
Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by Jamesmatic(m): 8:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
Wetin consign us...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by Ayoemrys(m): 8:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
Onyochejohn:
the thing tired me . they think we in Nigeria go pity them? Boko haram don show us wetin worse .they are keeping us in suspense .me I want to watch american vs Korean movie. Wetin our govt they do us sef pas world war 5
i dey tell u
Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by dharmmy007(m): 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
Tazdroid:

grin grin
Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by Ayoemrys(m): 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
Tazdroid:

I don't think you've been on the receiving end of a riot talk more of war on a global scale.
coward,go check ekiti parapo war or kiriji war u go no say war na small tin jor,so gerara here
Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
Abeg make war start everywhere gan.....make we reset everything
Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by alexmaye(m): 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
Abeg make e start * getting ready to watch American soldiers part 2 featuring countries America,N Korea,Russia,France,great Britain and many more so what are you waiting for come and sit down *
Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
Any one who knows the Pyongyang regime and the Kim Dynasty behind will attest to the fact that those guys feed on rhetorics. This latest salvo from Kim Jong Un or whoever is just one of those rhetorics. I am no longer fooled by the war of words going on between "fat boy" Kim and DJ Trump. Rhetorics.
Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
irynterri:
this one na empty vessel that makes the loudest noise, America that has been looking for an opportunity to "liberate" N.Korea,now he wants to give it to them on a platter of gold,my only prayer for him is that Hiroshima will not have more life than his capital when US strikes,even if USA decides to act civilised all the blades of grass in N.k will have an American gun behind them

As in eehn, they ve been looking for a ground to test most of dere new weapon, i. So pity d pyong guy.

Even russia no go back am if dem start. grin

2 Likes

Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by Kylekent59: 11:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
gbosaa:

Abeg no put us for wahala. We no get any weapon ooo,hope say u know

1 Like

Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by Kylekent59: 11:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
mansakhalifa:
Any one who knows the Pyongyang regime and the Kim Dynasty behind will attest to the fact that those guys feed on rhetorics. This latest salvo from Kim Jong Un or whoever is just one of those rhetorics. I am no longer fooled by the war of words going on between "fat boy" Kim and DJ Trump. Rhetorics.

USA will finish those northern Korea. Peace is berra moreover nt in dis 21st century
Re: World War Iii: North Korea Threatens To Wipe Out The United States by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 25, 2017
USA will finish those northern Korea. Peace is berra moreover nt in dis 21st century[/quote] That may be true but then remember that America would not want to do something brash that could cause some of its long-time allies e.g. Japan,South Korea e.t.c. and some of its overseas territories(e.g.Guam) in the Pacific region to "suffer". In the event of a war,North Korea might see these guys(America's allies) as easy and soft targets. They could well be within the range of North Koreas nuclear missiles and that in its self could be disastrous.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

All UI DLC Course Material In PDF Format- Download / The Creepy Remains Of An Abandoned Prison / Discover The Excitement Of Jeetbuzz Bookmaker - The Ultimate Betting Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.