Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Unedited Bikini Photos Of Kim Kardashian Sets The Internet Rolling - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unedited Bikini Photos Of Kim Kardashian Sets The Internet Rolling (12013 Views)

Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State / I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) / Unedited Photo From Laura Ikeji’s Court Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unedited Bikini Photos Of Kim Kardashian Sets The Internet Rolling by Aokiji: 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
Mother of two and reality TV star, Kim Kardashian has set the internet rolling yet again after unedited photos of her hit the internet.

The reality TV show actress and wife of rapper, Kanye West was in Mexico over the weekend and couldn’t help but visit the beach.

However, fans do not seem comfortable with the structure and shape of the mother of two who has been rumored to be planning on having a third child despite warnings from doctors.

See the unedited bikini photos and responses from some fans below:

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/unedited-bikini-photos-kim-kardashian-sets-internet-rolling/

2 Likes

Re: Unedited Bikini Photos Of Kim Kardashian Sets The Internet Rolling by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
Eeeeeeew

3 Likes

Re: Unedited Bikini Photos Of Kim Kardashian Sets The Internet Rolling by eezeribe(m): 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
Rough looking plastic ass.

6 Likes

Re: Unedited Bikini Photos Of Kim Kardashian Sets The Internet Rolling by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
It is now finished... Serve your punishment old dirty rag.

Where is lalasticlala sef

3 Likes

Re: Unedited Bikini Photos Of Kim Kardashian Sets The Internet Rolling by liftedhigh: 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
shocked
Rubbish! So dis is wat Kanye is enjoying? Hian!

2 Likes

Re: Unedited Bikini Photos Of Kim Kardashian Sets The Internet Rolling by daviddagreat: 9:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
dat ass has seen better days

7 Likes

Re: Unedited Bikini Photos Of Kim Kardashian Sets The Internet Rolling by ifex370(m): 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
Now I understand what vanity upon vanity means

4 Likes

Re: Unedited Bikini Photos Of Kim Kardashian Sets The Internet Rolling by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
ifex370:
Now I understand what vanity upon vanity means
True, it is really a varnity.

8 Likes

Re: Unedited Bikini Photos Of Kim Kardashian Sets The Internet Rolling by AngelicBeing: 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
Keneking:
It is now finished... Serve your punishment old dirty rag.

Where is lalasticlala sef
Na wao , it seems several injections have done damage to her body, or is my eyes deceiving me, the skin doesnt look fresh it looks as if it has been worked on especially her buttocksgrin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Unedited Bikini Photos Of Kim Kardashian Sets The Internet Rolling by Flexherbal(m): 11:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
Once upon a yan...

1 Like

Re: Unedited Bikini Photos Of Kim Kardashian Sets The Internet Rolling by morbeta(m): 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
Kanye is eating over ripe paw paw.

3 Likes

Re: Unedited Bikini Photos Of Kim Kardashian Sets The Internet Rolling by lelvin(m): 1:03am On Apr 25, 2017
Kanye came, he saw and conquered that ass.

2 Likes

Re: Unedited Bikini Photos Of Kim Kardashian Sets The Internet Rolling by Birniwa(m): 1:17am On Apr 25, 2017
liftedhigh:
shocked
Rubbish! So dis is wat Kanye is was/has been enjoying? Hian!
Re: Unedited Bikini Photos Of Kim Kardashian Sets The Internet Rolling by Nobody: 1:28am On Apr 25, 2017
Haaa damn OMG. This is disappointing
Re: Unedited Bikini Photos Of Kim Kardashian Sets The Internet Rolling by IdeeEsperanza(m): 1:47am On Apr 25, 2017
Where is photoshop when you need it?

1 Like

Re: Unedited Bikini Photos Of Kim Kardashian Sets The Internet Rolling by Elnino4ladies: 2:24am On Apr 25, 2017
Shīt is disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Unedited Bikini Photos Of Kim Kardashian Sets The Internet Rolling by Kobicove(m): 5:08am On Apr 25, 2017
Does it mean that this is the first time anyone will get hold of her unfiltered pics? undecided
Re: Unedited Bikini Photos Of Kim Kardashian Sets The Internet Rolling by Cunninlinguist: 5:27am On Apr 25, 2017
Shît is disgusting. embarassed

Re: Unedited Bikini Photos Of Kim Kardashian Sets The Internet Rolling by sisisioge: 6:29am On Apr 25, 2017
What were they expecting? A cellulite free big bum? Get real folks! Na only small sized chikitas get monopoly on smooth cellulite free azzz.

Wait until you see unedited bikini pics of tools( abi how she dey spell her name)...that's when you would know that beauty is skin deep.
Re: Unedited Bikini Photos Of Kim Kardashian Sets The Internet Rolling by tspun(m): 7:27am On Apr 25, 2017
How come she allowed these pics to surface the internet, this is gross, its now clear all those body n ass celebrity are showing us are all Photoshop. FAKE BITCHES
Re: Unedited Bikini Photos Of Kim Kardashian Sets The Internet Rolling by OVA200(m): 7:46am On Apr 25, 2017
Nawa o, Market don finish for her shop.
Re: Unedited Bikini Photos Of Kim Kardashian Sets The Internet Rolling by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 25, 2017
Observe the ass to thigh ratio...Huge ass,skinny thighs undecided
Fake beeches everywhere

1 Like

Re: Unedited Bikini Photos Of Kim Kardashian Sets The Internet Rolling by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 25, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
Huge ass,skinny thighs

shebi na to pump air full am. e dey hard? I like your own just as e dey shocked. I like am like dat. No touch am at all kiss

Brownbarbie97:
fake beeches everywhere

I think u mean bitches. dat is dog wen don b mama. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Unedited Bikini Photos Of Kim Kardashian Sets The Internet Rolling by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 25, 2017
liftedhigh:
shocked
Rubbish! So dis is wat Kanye is enjoying? Hian!

I now see why the guy suddenly went gaga

This thread comes to mind.
https://www.nairaland.com/3756983/majority-girls-bodies-ugly-when
Re: Unedited Bikini Photos Of Kim Kardashian Sets The Internet Rolling by boss1310(m): 10:14am On Apr 25, 2017
most behinds are more enticing only inside clothes

1 Like

Re: Unedited Bikini Photos Of Kim Kardashian Sets The Internet Rolling by IHate9jerians(m): 10:27am On Apr 25, 2017
lelvin:
Kanye came, he saw and conquered that ass.
Ray J you mean.View his and kims' sextape again and you'll see how he almost broke kim in half with his prick.Kanye wifed an expired product.He should be mocked not praised

2 Likes

Re: Unedited Bikini Photos Of Kim Kardashian Sets The Internet Rolling by squash47(m): 10:30am On Apr 25, 2017
OH MY GOD,IS THIS NYASH ?

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth, Bovi, Helen Paul Storm Ibadan For Glo Laffta Fest 2nd Edition- Pics / Chika Ike's 2011 Calendar Photo Shoot / Top 10 Most Beautiful African Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.