Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Iphone Or Samsung Issues? Get In Here For Help - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Iphone Or Samsung Issues? Get In Here For Help (583 Views)

Watch This If You Are Getting An Iphone Or You Have An Iphone / Iphone X Or Samsung Galaxy S10e Or Google Pixel 3XL / The Cheapest Way To Get An Iphone Or Samsung (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone Or Samsung Issues? Get In Here For Help by Speak2klein: 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
Does your Iphone or Samsung have issues? Share your challenges and I will help with solutions to the best of my ability.
Re: Iphone Or Samsung Issues? Get In Here For Help by Rebuke: 11:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
My Galaxy S3 screen is bad, needs replacement. Can yhu help?
Re: Iphone Or Samsung Issues? Get In Here For Help by Lacomb(m): 6:56am On Apr 25, 2017
Iphone se battery went down and phone no longer comes on. Anything I can do?
Re: Iphone Or Samsung Issues? Get In Here For Help by Speak2klein: 9:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
Rebuke:
My Galaxy S3 screen is bad, needs replacement. Can yhu help?
Hello Rebuke! What's your location?
Re: Iphone Or Samsung Issues? Get In Here For Help by Speak2klein: 10:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
Lacomb:
Iphone se battery went down and phone no longer comes on. Anything I can do?

If the problem was just a system crash, it can be fixed by soft reset but now that your iPhone SE is still not responding after doing it, then it’s time to check to see there’s charge left in the battery to power it up.

Of course, we cannot physically check it so we’ll try to charge your phone for at least 10 minutes and attempt to turn it on again. In case the issue remains, try to do the soft reset procedure while your device is charging as the problem might be a combination of system crash and drained battery.

For an iPhone that won’t turn on, the worst case scenario is that the hardware may be damaged at some point that the phone can no longer power up its components. Plugging your phone in to charge will tell you immediately if there’s really an issue with the hardware because the charging indicators won’t show. But I suggest you wait for 5 minutes to see if the charging icon shows because when the battery is totally drained, it may take few minutes before the phone shows the charging indicators.

In the event that your device doesn’t respond to the charger no matter what, try to do this:

Physically check the cable for breakage
Look into the port on your charger for lint, debris or corrosion that may prevent charging
Try to check the pins to see if one of them is bent
Check the charging port of your phone for debris and corrosion
Try using a different charger
Re: Iphone Or Samsung Issues? Get In Here For Help by Speak2klein: 10:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
How to soft reset your iPhone SE

1. Press and hold the Home button (at the bottom of display) and the Power key (sleep/wake button) together for 15 to 20 seconds.

2. If there’s enough battery left to power the device on, the white Apple logo will appear.

3. When this happens, release both keys and wait until the device reboots completely.
Re: Iphone Or Samsung Issues? Get In Here For Help by Speak2klein: 9:29am On Apr 26, 2017
Share your results with us please.
Re: Iphone Or Samsung Issues? Get In Here For Help by william9008: 12:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
can i get samsung s4 screen with 20k
Re: Iphone Or Samsung Issues? Get In Here For Help by Pujols(m): 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
My samsung galaxy S5 model : SAMSUNG-SM-G900A screen flickers seriously, I have to press the power button continuously sometimes so the phone could come on. The screen flickers when brightness is low, when I try to unlock and lock my phone. What do you think is the issue here OP
Re: Iphone Or Samsung Issues? Get In Here For Help by Speak2klein: 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
william9008:
can i get samsung s4 screen with 20k
No sir the price is between 26 to 28k
Re: Iphone Or Samsung Issues? Get In Here For Help by Speak2klein: 11:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Pujols:
My samsung galaxy S5 model : SAMSUNG-SM-G900A screen flickers seriously, I have to press the power button continuously sometimes so the phone could come on. The screen flickers when brightness is low, when I try to unlock and lock my phone. What do you think is the issue here OP

It could be some software settings. Try this

Go to settings >> system >> About device.

Find "Build number" and click 6 times fast on it.

You will then get the message saying: "You are now a developer"

Come back to Home Screen, and then go back to Settings >> system >> Now you will see the "Developer Options"

Now go to Developer options >> Drawing Section or Rendering Section >> Find "Turn off hardware overlays" or "disable hardware overlays" >> This will force the phone to always use GPU for screen adjustments. no more flickering.
Re: Iphone Or Samsung Issues? Get In Here For Help by Speak2klein: 1:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
Don't forget to share your results.
Re: Iphone Or Samsung Issues? Get In Here For Help by Pujols(m): 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
Speak2klein:

Come back to Home Screen, and then go back to Settings >> system >> Now you will see the "Developer Options"

Now go to Developer options >> Drawing Section or Rendering Section >> Find "Turn off hardware overlays" or "disable hardware overlays" >> This will force the phone to always use GPU for screen adjustments. no more flickering.
Speak2klein:

I have done this but it didn't solve the issue
Re: Iphone Or Samsung Issues? Get In Here For Help by Speak2klein: 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
Pujols:
I have done this but it didn't solve the issue

Then it's a hardware issue. You should see a technician or reach me via 09091772274 for repairs
Re: Iphone Or Samsung Issues? Get In Here For Help by Lacomb(m): 7:53am On Apr 29, 2017
Speak2klein:
How to soft reset your iPhone SE

1. Press and hold the Home button (at the bottom of display) and the Power key (sleep/wake button) together for 15 to 20 seconds.

2. If there’s enough battery left to power the device on, the white Apple logo will appear.

3. When this happens, release both keys and wait until the device reboots completely.

Thank you for your response, I had tried all these yet the phone isn't coming on, I was using it when the battery drained so I don't think it's hardware related, but I can't say much since I am not a technician.
What else can I do?

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Used Motorola Nexus 6 ASAP / New Iphone 6 PLUS For Sale / SOLD!.... Infinix Note 2(2gb/16gb) Running Andriod 6.0 For Sale @33k!! Negotiab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.