Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

I Need Help And Advice From Married People I Am Tired Of Her Behavior - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Help And Advice From Married People I Am Tired Of Her Behavior (5571 Views)

I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / Mature Advice Needed From Married Couples / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help And Advice From Married People I Am Tired Of Her Behavior by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
Dontaskme:
[

Long story short :
She came back from work not too long ago,picked up her clothes and left,she also dropped the phone I bought for her.And inserted the SIM card into the new phone her company gave her (Its a more expensive phone).
I just pray she doesnt come back begging ,because that is what she always does ,after leaving for some days .
I also need your prayers folks .
Thanks for all the help

Prognose
Mindfulness
nnamdiosu
bigcp
Foxyn 1234onyekwe lastmessenger Gluthatione firstking01 Fkforyou maclatunji OLUWAcypris1 emmyN Alennsar luxy44 pato405 izzou fluxbush debsnick
Nice one papi.. you welcome
Re: I Need Help And Advice From Married People I Am Tired Of Her Behavior by nnamdiosu(m): 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
Foxyn:
Nice one papi.. you welcome

Bros....wait...have u paid her her money. Did she take all her stuffs? As in all?
Re: I Need Help And Advice From Married People I Am Tired Of Her Behavior by bigcp(m): 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
ehen....now u are talking...as she don leave no ever accept her back...no matter what...
just start saving up money to pay her back....bross if she comes back begging n u accept her back...na u sabi ooo...then...na only u carry WAKA COME go be ur name...she's evil....try as much as possible 2 be busy so u don't think of her that much....GOOD LUCK n welcome 2 a new beginning...
Re: I Need Help And Advice From Married People I Am Tired Of Her Behavior by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
Thanks to that babe for making you discover the part of you which was until now yet undiscovered. lol i'm kidding you bro.

First and foremost, the only tool used in controlling people is debt, when you indebted to a person, the person uses the debt as a leverage to control you, that's what your girlfriend is doing to you. paying her back should be the way out of this situation or plan b, move out of the apartment and go stay with your friend and let her stay in the apartment all by herself and still promise to pay her back in due time, This should work and even gets her depressed for loosing you and having to deal with loneliness.
Re: I Need Help And Advice From Married People I Am Tired Of Her Behavior by An0nimus: 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
This one don turn to Nairaland series

OP, one thing you need to ask yourself when dealing with someone like this is ''can I live this way for the rest of life?''. Forget all the begging and tears that may come. If your answer to that question is no, bros cut off from that relationship ASAP. Do not take her back. I repeat, do not take her back. You're not quarreling with her but you guys are not compatible. It's as simple as ABC.

I can't imagine a level-headed introvert living with the person you described. Please for your sanity, consider how you proceed with this woman.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help And Advice From Married People I Am Tired Of Her Behavior by Mosa1982(f): 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
Foxyn:
okay,

grab a noose and hang yourself.

Must You comment?
Re: I Need Help And Advice From Married People I Am Tired Of Her Behavior by fluxbush(f): 7:16am On Apr 28, 2017
Dontaskme:
UPDATE
Whether you believe in God or not ,I the kind of person who can anticipate and see things before they happen .And have a very prophetic tongue .
Any time she is about to do something ,when it wont go well or my spirit is troubled about it ,I tell her .Some times she stubbornly disobeys and she always comes back home regretting.The same goes the other way round (when good stuffs are coming her way ,i tell her and it happens that way).

Recently again she wanted to repeat her stubbornness ,I reminded her of what always happens any time she disobeys me,the girl boldy told me I have evil spirit thats why I always grin.We had a long argument ,she even condemned the phone I bought for her "calling it rubbish",because her company gave her a new phone.

Today is her birthday,I wished her happy birthday when she woke up this morning ,she was Hot,disturbing me to have sex with her .I couldn't even look at her face because all I felt was disgust and anger coupled with regret.

I tried to have a heart to heart talk with her (for the 1 millionth time) telling her to PLEASE change her behavior of being rude and talking anyhow,telling her how perfect she would be if she just let go off her behavior of quick anger and talking rudely (I didn't mention it in the initial post,she also talks to outsiders rudely). I told her of how tired I was of everything and I just wanted peace of mind.As she always says (she started calling me names,broke man,she cant manage with a poor man etc),telling me of how tired she is of me and how I am not useful to her .

She busted out in anger as usual saying she would pack her things and leave ,this time around I boldy told her to GO ,she was like
" I would drop the phone you bought if you want "
I replied "If that is what you want no wahala"

Long story short :
She came back from work not too long ago,picked up her clothes and left,she also dropped the phone I bought for her.And inserted the SIM card into the new phone her company gave her (Its a more expensive phone).
I just pray she doesnt come back begging ,because that is what she always does ,after leaving for some days .
Thanks for all the help

Prognose
Mindfulness
nnamdiosu
bigcp
Foxyn 1234onyekwe lastmessenger Gluthatione firstking01 Fkforyou maclatunji OLUWAcypris1 emmyN Alennsar luxy44 pato405 izzou fluxbush debsnick
Good. It is time to take control of your life and emotions. First things first, change all the locks in case she has keys to the apartment. Then get a mutual friend who will stand as a witness, to agree on a specified date and manner to pay off your debt. Better for you if the friend is a lawyer.

Mean it this time and let her know that you can't be pushed around anymore. This life is too short for bullshit. And after this passes away,no more cohabiting till marriage. Work on yourself and relieve yourself of all the emotional baggage.
Re: I Need Help And Advice From Married People I Am Tired Of Her Behavior by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 28, 2017
This one na dorty cohabitation abeg.
Re: I Need Help And Advice From Married People I Am Tired Of Her Behavior by adedayoa2(f): 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
Thank God you work from home, run away from her and her environs
Re: I Need Help And Advice From Married People I Am Tired Of Her Behavior by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
You are not married yet and you have started living in hell what happen after you get married to her? Food for thought oh.

Try to pay back the money you borrow from her and leave the relationship before you get more frustrated than you are already with her.

Who knows if is this same attitude that is driving her away from home.
Re: I Need Help And Advice From Married People I Am Tired Of Her Behavior by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dontaskme:
UPDATE
Whether you believe in God or not ,I the kind of person who can anticipate and see things before they happen .And have a very prophetic tongue .
Any time she is about to do something ,when it wont go well or my spirit is troubled about it ,I tell her .Some times she stubbornly disobeys and she always comes back home regretting.The same goes the other way round (when good stuffs are coming her way ,i tell her and it happens that way).
MO
Recently again she wanted to repeat her 2stubbornness ,I reminded her of what always happens any time she disobeys me,the girl boldy told me I have evil spirit thats why I always grin.We had a long argument ,she even condemned the phone I bought for her "calling it rubbish",because her company gave her a new phone.

Today is her birthday,I wished her happy birthday when she woke up this morning ,she was Hot,disturbing me to have sex with her .I couldn't even look at her face because all I felt was disgust and anger coupled with regret.

I tried to have a heart to heart talk with her (for the 1 millionth time) telling her to PLEASE change her behavior of being rude and talking anyhow,telling her how perfect she would be if she just let go off her behavior of quick anger and talking rudely (I didn't mention it in the initial post,she also talks to outsiders rudely). I told her of how tired I was of everything and I just wanted peace of mind.As she always says (she started calling me names,broke man,she cant manage with a poor man etc),telling me of how tired she is of me and how I am not useful to her .

She busted out in anger as usual saying she would pack her things and leave ,this time around I boldy told her to GO ,she was like
" I would drop the phone you bought if you want "
I replied "If that is what you want no wahala"

Long story short :
Thanks for all the help

Prognose
Mindfulness
nnamdiosu
bigcp

She is gone for good. Change your house key if you really want her to leave your life for good.
Re: I Need Help And Advice From Married People I Am Tired Of Her Behavior by hysteriabox(m): 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
Da foq u doing with that gal, boui!!!
When a person repeats stinging habits that hurt the other partner over n over... its a sign.
You can manage until d marriage chord finally seals your fate. But guy, run!
Loving, gentle chicks, lose their cool in marriage n unleash terrible moments, howbeit temporarily. But this ya chick... even b4 going anywhere... kai

My advice...
Ka gudu ka tsira
Run for your life

BTW, going ethnical, igbo gals will hardly....hardly... hardly end up with non-igbo guys ( ofcos there are some exceptions)
Re: I Need Help And Advice From Married People I Am Tired Of Her Behavior by YesNo(m): 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dontaskme:
change doesn't seem to be any where near, I have talked, adviced, shouted.Her wahala gives me sleepless nights sometimes. To marry anybody now sef come DeY fear me. Is this what married folks go through?

so you type this by yourself and you are still here asking for advice.

I advice you to sit down and read through what you wrote. read it like 3 times over.

then advice yourself.
Re: I Need Help And Advice From Married People I Am Tired Of Her Behavior by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
i really feel ur pain bro.. m a female also buh i am strongly against a girl dats always narrating how she helped her boy friend nd all.. its really bad..i wish u can jst exit dat apartment nd pay her bck...i jst wish..so u can be free from embarrassment.....
Re: I Need Help And Advice From Married People I Am Tired Of Her Behavior by Alennsar(f): 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
fluxbush:
Good. It is time to take control of your life and emotions. First things first, change all the locks in case she has keys to the apartment. Then get a mutual friend who will stand as a witness, to agree on a specified date and manner to pay off your debt. Better for you if the friend is a lawyer.

Mean it this time and let her know that you can't be pushed around anymore. This life is too short for bullshit. And after this passes away,no more cohabiting till marriage. Work on yourself and relieve yourself of all the emotional baggage.

seconded
Re: I Need Help And Advice From Married People I Am Tired Of Her Behavior by Alennsar(f): 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dontaskme:
change doesn't seem to be any where near, I have talked, adviced, shouted.Her wahala gives me sleepless nights sometimes. To marry anybody now sef come DeY fear me. Is this what married folks go through?

marriage is interesting if you choose rightly and also frustrating if you choose wrongly. I tank God for my marriage.
Re: I Need Help And Advice From Married People I Am Tired Of Her Behavior by Prognose: 1:15am On Apr 29, 2017
An0nimus:
This one don turn to Nairaland series

OP, one thing you need to ask yourself when dealing with someone like this is ''can I live this way for the rest of life?''. Forget all the begging and tears that may come. If your answer to that question is no, bros cut off from that relationship ASAP. Do not take her back. I repeat, do not take her back. You're not quarreling with her but you guys are not compatible. It's as simple as ABC.

I can't imagine a level-headed introvert living with the person you described. Please for your sanity, consider how you proceed with this woman.

Do not take her back. I repeat, do not take her back. You're not quarreling with her but you guys are not compatible.

Do not take her back. I repeat, do not take her back. You're not quarreling with her but you guys are not compatible.

Re: I Need Help And Advice From Married People I Am Tired Of Her Behavior by bellong: 10:46am On Apr 29, 2017
@OP,

The essence of courtship is to understand each other as well as know if you can live together for the rest of your lives.

If whatever you have written here is true, I see no reason why you are still asking for advice when the handwriting is clearly on the wall.

In life, we all will surely face challenges at one point or the other. No one can escape it, only that the challenges may differ. If you happen to have financial issues in future, with this girl, you will be in hot soup. You would prefer death to life. Going by what you have described, she is not yet ready for a relationship.

She has had a lot gone wrong for and with her unresolved. She needs help in behaviour management and understanding life.

She offered to help you yet sings about it at every given opportunity. She constantly harass you about many things yet you remain in the relationship. Do you want to die young?

Since you are going to face a very stiff opposition from her family, there is no point hanging around with her. Let her go except you are tied down with free sex.

The earlier you realised she needs to go now, the better for you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women! Can You Allow Your Husband To Do This? (photo) / My Husband Is Married To His Draft Game / As A Husband What Would You Do If A Man Buys Your Wife A Phone Worth 100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.