Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Why Was An Islamic Claim Added To My Profile? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Was An Islamic Claim Added To My Profile? (342 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' / Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim / Man Asks Lady To Take Off Her Twitter Profile Picture Because He's Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Was An Islamic Claim Added To My Profile? by WhistleB(m): 10:06am On Apr 25, 2017
Why does this forum add that bogus islamic claim of a certain Allah being the only God to my profile just because I want to comment on a post in islamic section, and not a similar one for posts on the Christian section posts?
Why also is there a dedicated section named Islam for Muslims and no similar one as CHRISTIANITY FOR CHRISTIANS?

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Why Was An Islamic Claim Added To My Profile? by felixomor: 10:09am On Apr 25, 2017
That's how Seun wants it to be.
If you dare to ask him why?
He closes your thread.
undecided
Re: Why Was An Islamic Claim Added To My Profile? by alBHAGDADI: 10:15am On Apr 25, 2017
felixomor:
That's how Seun wants it to be.
If you dare to ask him why?
He closes your thread.
undecided
When they added such to my profile, I quickly uploaded a profile picture of me pissing on the Quran and Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Why Was An Islamic Claim Added To My Profile? by Henry22(m): 10:21am On Apr 25, 2017
crazy people, I always laugh when I see that stupid Islamic rubbish. them and their long time dead Allah(god).
Re: Why Was An Islamic Claim Added To My Profile? by Nukilia: 10:45am On Apr 25, 2017
Let's call on Seun to remove all these religious restrictions except he's being funded by one of the Islamic organizations.
Re: Why Was An Islamic Claim Added To My Profile? by Henry22(m): 10:47am On Apr 25, 2017
Nukilia:
Let's call on Seun to remove all these religious restrictions except he's being funded by one of the Islamic organizations.

is seen Allah's son too grin
Nukilia:

is seen Allah's son too

(1) (Reply)

Privileges Of God's Children 1 / Pope Francis Is Embarking On A High-profile Pilgrimage To Fatima In Central Port / Sacrifice Overturns Wrath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.