Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Bank Workers To Blow Whistle On Stashed Funds - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Workers To Blow Whistle On Stashed Funds (20878 Views)

COVID-19: Chaos As Heritage Bank Workers Develop COVID-19 Symptoms, One Die / Okomu Oil Palm Co Plc Rewards Whistle Blowers / Bank Workers Move To Embark On Nationwide Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Workers To Blow Whistle On Stashed Funds by reyscrub(m): 11:43am On Apr 25, 2017
Victornezzar:
We sell whistle now
As in d original one
grin
Message from the whistle association of Nigeria
grab urz now

Original no matter
Re: Bank Workers To Blow Whistle On Stashed Funds by mmsen: 11:43am On Apr 25, 2017
thesicilian:
Doesn't that violate professional ethics?

That and it acts counter to their own interests.

Their bonuses are linked to the deposits that they are able to attract.

What possible incentive do they have?

1 Like

Re: Bank Workers To Blow Whistle On Stashed Funds by dokunbam(m): 11:43am On Apr 25, 2017
DONSMITH123:

WITH THE 5% INVOLVED?

Whistle On good amount and get out of the bank
Re: Bank Workers To Blow Whistle On Stashed Funds by realone2012: 11:44am On Apr 25, 2017
thesicilian:
Re: Bank Workers To Blow Whistle On Stashed Funds by Victornezzar: 11:45am On Apr 25, 2017
reyscrub:

Original no matter
Imported from Fifa headquarters ooo
Re: Bank Workers To Blow Whistle On Stashed Funds by realone2012: 11:46am On Apr 25, 2017
thesicilian:
No, it doesn't if it's in the public interest.
You can check Accountants Professional Code of Conducts.

But the problem is, why are they telling the public before they actually execute it?

1 Like

Re: Bank Workers To Blow Whistle On Stashed Funds by ladychioma: 11:46am On Apr 25, 2017
Even though I do not have money in the bank,it's unethical to banking profession. Just like doctor disclosing one,s health status to another person without his/ her consent. Na wa for this country.
Re: Bank Workers To Blow Whistle On Stashed Funds by emmydee(m): 11:47am On Apr 25, 2017
thesicilian:
No! Tough times demand tough approach. Is it not against the govt's policy to stash funds outside the banking system?

1 Like

Re: Bank Workers To Blow Whistle On Stashed Funds by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 25, 2017
Re: Bank Workers To Blow Whistle On Stashed Funds by martineverest(m): 11:51am On Apr 25, 2017
this is highly unprofessional,but will be calamitous to fraudsters
Re: Bank Workers To Blow Whistle On Stashed Funds by ayusco85(m): 11:51am On Apr 25, 2017
Afam4eva:
This is the best time to be working in a bank.

So they will show u whr they are hiding it? Am working in a bank and it was just added on our official profile page, a space for whistle blowing.. I just laughed. This whistle blowing things is real o.
Re: Bank Workers To Blow Whistle On Stashed Funds by Toks2008(m): 11:53am On Apr 25, 2017
Chai! Bankers Don hammer ....

A banker friend told me there are many dollar accounts without a BVN and the owners are not showing up at all.
Re: Bank Workers To Blow Whistle On Stashed Funds by felixomor: 11:56am On Apr 25, 2017
We have to be careful, lest we become a communist country.
Nigerians tend to do things in the excess.
Re: Bank Workers To Blow Whistle On Stashed Funds by Shiitposter: 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
thesicilian:

Yes yes, lets apply professional ethics to this criminals while they drain public funds. Good Goy, Good Goyim. *pats head**

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Workers To Blow Whistle On Stashed Funds by Giwa80(m): 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
Blow Whistle If You See My Girlfriend With Any Guy And Be Rewarded With 1k. Thank You.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bank Workers To Blow Whistle On Stashed Funds by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
Yoruba and snitching they do it for free you cannot grow an economy on telltale and backbiting. Very soon small scale investors will hide their money from banks, almost all the fdis have left the. Country,useless government bereft of ideas
Re: Bank Workers To Blow Whistle On Stashed Funds by DJInfluence: 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
If they start, they will lose customers which will jeopadise their business. Moreover, banks and their customer relationship is equivalent of that of a Doctor and his patience. So their should be confidentiality. This is why the Swiss and Luxemburg banks have so many customers.
So they should find another way to fight the raketeering as she put it. Just my 2 cent.
Re: Bank Workers To Blow Whistle On Stashed Funds by GavelSlam: 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
ehie:
Yoruba and snitching they do it for free you cannot grow an economy on telltale and backbiting. Very soon small scale investors will hide their money from banks, almost all the fdis have left the. Country,useless government bereft of ideas

Stealing is better in your books.
Re: Bank Workers To Blow Whistle On Stashed Funds by omoseth(m): 12:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
With the way we're going with this whistle blowing issue,I pray and hope assassinations don't become the order of the day.
Re: Bank Workers To Blow Whistle On Stashed Funds by DemisigOfficial(m): 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
So finally "amebo" and gossiping is not a legal business in this country. ..
Whistle blowing indeed

Smh for this country sad sad sad
Re: Bank Workers To Blow Whistle On Stashed Funds by bukitt: 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
kingthreat:
I got a whistle to blow. I know about some yahoo boys in my area who hit $100 million last week. All I need for payment is a night 3some with Genevieve and Rita Dominic. Any EFCC member on Nairaland please quote me grin grin grin grin

Skin to skin abi with cd? grin

Re: Bank Workers To Blow Whistle On Stashed Funds by kingthreat(m): 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
bukitt:

Skin to skin abi with cd? grin

Skin to skin bros. Na him sweet pass grin grin
Re: Bank Workers To Blow Whistle On Stashed Funds by Laple0541(m): 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
thesicilian:

Which useless professional ethics are you talking about when 5 to 10% of the looted fund is up for grab! I beg les forget professionalism and do some things unprofessionally so far they bring desired results.
Re: Bank Workers To Blow Whistle On Stashed Funds by Dgunnerz(m): 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
kingthreat:
I got a whistle to blow. I know about some yahoo boys in my area who hit $100 million last week. All I need for payment is a night 3some with Genevieve and Rita Dominic. Any EFCC member on Nairaland please quote me grin grin grin grin
Where's this area you are talking about? Our operatives are ready to settle you and arrange your meeting with Genevieve and Rita Dominic in one of our Black Sites!
Re: Bank Workers To Blow Whistle On Stashed Funds by Smjayjay: 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
??
Re: Bank Workers To Blow Whistle On Stashed Funds by goldedprince: 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
thesicilian:
i tire for this country o.
Re: Bank Workers To Blow Whistle On Stashed Funds by goldedprince: 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
does nigeria know that millionaires can go buy citizenship from other countries.
what type of nonsense is this
Re: Bank Workers To Blow Whistle On Stashed Funds by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
kingthreat:
We are sorry sir. Genevieve and Rita Dominic are not our 'property' so we can't submit them as 'payment'. However, a certain percentage of the $100 million will be yours should your whistleblowing check out. What's the address?

c/o : EFCC Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bank Workers To Blow Whistle On Stashed Funds by kingthreat(m): 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
Dgunnerz:

Where's this area you are talking about? Our operatives are ready to settle you and arrange your meeting with Genevieve and Rita Dominic in one of our Black Sites!

Its in bariga,as for the black sites, i dey fear ooo.
Re: Bank Workers To Blow Whistle On Stashed Funds by kingthreat(m): 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
Mementoes:

We are sorry sir. Genevieve and Rita Dominic are not our 'property' so we can't submit them as 'payment'. However, a certain percentage of the $100 million will be yours should your whistleblowing check out. What's the address?

c/o : EFCC Nigeria.

No deal grin
Re: Bank Workers To Blow Whistle On Stashed Funds by Charly68: 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
The moment the bankers are involved,thieves will start depositing their stollen cash into their private vaults & by so doing Armed robbers will be on the rise again breaking through thieves homes and properties in any case it is better for them to lose what they steal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

69 Countries Propel Nigeria To Become Africa’s Financial Centre / Naira May Appreciate To N300 Per Dollar – BDC Operator / Oil Price Rises Above $40 Per Barrel, OPEC mend Fences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.