Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,939 members, 7,838,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music (24864 Views)

BBNaija Winner Efe Arrives Warri(photos) / BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers / 5 Facts About BBNaija Winner, Efe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by Krisddon: 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
tribalistseun:
Work on which craft?
Master
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by toprealman: 3:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fuckshiit:
Y'all fúckiñg leave hîm the fûçk alöne
Name so oyibo de take talk am for movie abi?
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by Krisddon: 3:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
Angelinastto:
Base on how he was been mocked for his performance, ion think Nigerians will go easy on him if he should release any trashy track.
Is it by force to be a rapper? just invest Biko!
Apparently, u've not listened to his tracks.
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
Alphamale2017:
lol u are from benin ?
lol... Nop. But I stay there.
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by Alphamale2017(m): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
ceeroh:

lol... Nop. But I stay there.
which area
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by newslifeop: 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
The money go do finish sef
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by temitope277(m): 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
did he know how much he get for account?
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
hmmm....
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by shewa88(f): 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fuckshiit:

Y'all fúckiñg leave hîm the fûçk alöne
Lol.. you're vexing gan o
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by Angelinastto(f): 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
[quote author=Krisddon post=55904753] Apparently, u've not listened to his tracks. [/quote if you read carefully, I was judging with his performance.
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by Angelinastto(f): 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

Most times the problem isn't in getting the money,the problem is what will you do with the money gotten. Like now u said invest,what should he invest in?
that's where his brain should come in
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by Angelinastto(f): 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
bukitt:

I wonder o. Make efe go open shop for igbudu market with d money grin
lol. pepper or tomato shop?
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by bukitt: 5:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
Angelinastto:

lol. pepper or tomato shop?

Video cassette shop grin
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by Jointhemiltons2(m): 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
Angelinastto:

that's where his brain should come in
U know it's not errbodi who can come up with xumfn productive
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by nonix22(m): 9:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
slyopez:
Polite way to say Efe songs/rap is wack and not his calling.
Exactly what I wanted to pen down. What a nice use of sarcasm
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by MikeB3(m): 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
Na correct talk YCEE talk........ Make EFE no put all the money for music ehh! Make him spread him tentacles to other sectors and then do his music. May God be with him.
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by MikeB3(m): 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
nonix22:

Exactly what I wanted to pen down. What a nice use of sarcasm

Na una know! If you read well you guys won't term a sensible advise as being a sarcastic one!
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by SunnyInvestment: 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I would help you advertise that on my blog to over 40,000 people... What do you say??
lets talk on whatsapp @ 08169697719
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by FitnessDoctor: 11:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
SunnyInvestment:
lets talk on whatsapp @ 08169697719

I would love to but my andriod phone had problems so it is down for the moment... But we can talk by mail... Contact me here healthnewsphases@gmail.com
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by SunnyInvestment: 6:59am On Apr 26, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I would love to but my andriod phone had problems so it is down for the moment... But we can talk by mail... Contact me here healthnewsphases@gmail.com
check ur mail box
Re: Ycee Warns Bbnaija Winner, Efe Not To Put All His Money Into Music by FitnessDoctor: 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
SunnyInvestment:
check ur mail box

just sent you a reply

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Slammed Over Libya Slave Trade / Actress Peggy Ovrie Looks 'hot' As She Poses With Her Range Rover / Akpororo Praises New Arrival Terminal In Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.