Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

Punctuation Marks - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Punctuation Marks (268 Views)

Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? / Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo / Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Punctuation Marks by toyinaremu(f): 11:31am On Apr 25, 2017
Let’s do some classwork reminder today, punctuation marks but in relation to love or love relationship? Yes I tell you they are there, they are there for us to utilize but unfortunately we don't use them most times. Today we shall examine some of the important punctuation marks to be used, the meaning and the relevance to love.

Comma: Looking at the meaning of comma, it separates. Separates coordinated independent clauses, separates an introductory word, and separates a salutation from a letter and so on. You need a comma in your relationship/courtship, you need to separate your partner from your friends, and you also need to separate yourself from other friendship standing as threat or posing danger to your relationship.

Singles, you also need a comma, separate yourself from friendship(s) that are not well spelt, friendship that involves emotion without the consent of the two parties. Comma also indicate a pause between parts of a sentence. Pause, look at your relationship, how much of God is in your union, do you have a convintion, are you enjoying or enduring it? Pause, also check if emotion is mixing with mere friendship which can lead to serious pain.

Full Stop: The symbol or sign for the full stop is a tiny dot. It is the strongest punctuation mark and it is sometimes called period. It helps us to know that we have come to the end of a complete sentence. 'He/she is my partner and I cannot cheat on him/her (Period)'. He/she has said this or that and I believe, end of story. There are some people of the opposite gender you don't need a pause (comma) for, you need to be firm and apply a full stop. If you have been cheating on your partner, God is calling you today to put a full stop and open another chapter of faithfulness and abstinence. God has revealed to you that the person is not your partner, no need for patronizing him or her. He/she is your ex, then why the close communication, put a full stop today.

Enough of allowing anybody to turn your body to a playground, you were bought with a price, put a full stop today and allow God to reshape your life.

Question Mark: The question mark is mainly used at the end of an interrogative statement (a statement that requires an answer). You need to ask questions in your relationship, know his/her goals, vision, spiritual stability and so on. When you noticed emotion inflow into your friendship, ask questions so as to take the necessary steps, don’t go the friends with benefit route, it mostly leads to pain and abuse. Ask where the relationship is leading, how you can help each other and so on.

When you're angry, know when to put comma and full stop, lest you say too much and cause more troubles than the existing one, remember the Bible even said 'let your speech be with grace' (Col.4:6). When you are afraid in a relationship, there is nothing you aren't scared of, then it is time to think of a full stop because perfect love as said by the Bible casts out all fear (1John 4:18).

Repost (Edited)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Daily Spiritual Digest: Don't Waste Your Opportunities / Iii. Time / Yorùbáland Initial Contact With Islam 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.