Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Latest About News About University Of Abuja - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Latest About News About University Of Abuja (2054 Views)

Latest About Kwara Polytechnic, Ilorin / Latest About Admission In Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo / Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest About News About University Of Abuja by abuahmed: 11:42am On Jan 05, 2010
This just to notify those who are interested in obtaining the University of Abuja Remedial form that the official closing date is on the 8th of january 2010,which mean you have btw now till friday to get yours and for those whom did not get the form to buy in the state can me to this line for arrangement .Also for those that have been calling me just to find out if the post jamb result is out ,the result is already in the senate anytime from you shouldt be expecting it.HERE IS MY NUMBER 08055729543.
Re: Latest About News About University Of Abuja by maxikid(m): 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2010
how much is the form n what course do they offer on their remedial studies.u cld send me the details on multitalentedme_60@yahoo.com, thanx

(1) (Reply)

Anambra State University:-2011/2012 Post Ume: Ask Ur Questions: / Jamb:change Of Institute And Courses / Unilag Total Landmass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.