Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Things You Need To Know About Dream Killers Today - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Things You Need To Know About Dream Killers Today (487 Views)

Seven Blog Killers To Avoid / 9 Killers Way To Make Your Blog Popular (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things You Need To Know About Dream Killers Today by Akwaonline: 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
Who are dream killers? Dream killers are people, barriers, substances, skeletal frameworks, activities, organic molecules and objects that tends to alter your pathway towards achieving success. For absolute success to be achieved, it is highly recommended to delete these dream killers from your way.

Dream killers are not necessarily bad people neither are they haters at times. They could be that good friend, sibling, parent, pastor who has never really taken a risk on anything because they are afraid of failure. So naturally when you share your dreams with them that will obviously involve taking risk, they are quick to dissuade you with care and caution.

They will say things they like, that will never work, I don’t think you can achieve that, they may subsequently proceed to advice you on what they feel will be more comfortable. These set of people are known as accidental dream killers whose original/core intent is not to discourage you but they might end up discouraging you unknowingly from chasing your dreams.

In order to avoid dream killers, kindly follow the practice below;

=>Surround yourself with likeminded people
Most people consider time as a factor for failure or not achieving success. I have written an article about Time Management as a Catalyst for Fulfilling Purpose.You will love it.

If you are still with me just as I believe it is impossible and difficult to keep believing the best of yourself when you are ultimately surrounded by people that keep pointing at only the negative part of you. That’s why its highly imperative you analyze the kind of friends or associates you hang around with. Honestly, no matter how beautiful and pretty a rose flower is , it will not blossom in the midst of thorns.

Proportionally, you will not grow or excel in the midst of wrong associates or people with poles apart modus operandi. Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are, is a very popular quote, I my wrong? Even the Bible records it in proverbs 27:17.

Therefore, the iron needs to be well sharpened in order to sharpen others, anyone who is not adding to you positively does not worth calling a friend, because a true friend will always seek on how to add value to you (... Therefore, a man does sharpeneth the countenance of his friend).

=>Identify possible dream killers around your domain
Your associates defines your world, so be prudent in all you do. The people you associate with can define your life in totality. In the journey to success, becoming your own financial God is not difficult as it sounds, it only involves careful analysis of those set of people that are relevant in your life.
Two people you must identify within your domain to achieve success both financial and otherwise.

Destiny killers and destiny builders or helpers. One thing you must learn without doubts is carefulness in sharing ambitions, goals and set targets with people that are not your mentor, or not in your school of success. Don’t share your dreams, goals and ambition with anyhow people around you. And as a result, you don’t have to babble to everyone about every good idea that comes your head in order to be successful because you may not know their true/genuine intentions.
Practically proven, one set of people you will likely encounter are known as destiny killers or dream killers.

They may be your friends, family and business associates.key identifier=> This set of people will discourage you and talk you into giving up on your dreams. Can you remember that last time you were telling your friend or family member or even your partner bout a dream or goal you really want to achieve?

It was probably something you were quit passionate and enthusiastic abut. Suddenly, the person you were talking with responded in an unfavorable manner that changed and affected your zeal and state of mind, and your countenance was not that excited any further, probably because the vision you had seems to have fade away. This set of people is not needed in your life. Delete their records from your life in totality.

=>Join hands with destiny helpers
The exact moments you come in contact with your destiny helpers, your journey becomes smooth and the destination becomes clearer. Just like Joseph was wondering in the field (life) until his destiny helper appeared . Discovering and surrounding yourself with likeminded people or destiny builders will accelerate your confidence in achieving greatness and success. Without doubts, your encounter with destiny helper will instantly or continually terminate all unnecessary sufferings and give you a clearer picture on how to achieve your goals.

Destiny helpers are people who help you move consistently in the right direction of life. They re sent to catapult you towards fulfilling life true assignments. Additionally they prepare you for your destiny position. Most importantly, they don’t require any penny or place demands before they offer help. But in most cases we miss this set of people when we don’t adhere to their instructions.
According to Proverb 15:22, without counsel purpose are disappointed: but in the multitude of counselors they are established.

Therefore, I employ you to activate the above mentioned methods and see yourself becoming successful. Like i said in my About Us Page, all our articles and videos will be targeted towards developing and becoming millionaires both online and offline through blogging and article writing, with other verified means. For this to be achieved, mindset and attitude has to change. If you are free, kindly checkout Top and Best 10 Affiliate Marketing Programs To Earn Online. You will love.

http://www.akwaonline.com/2017/04/avoid-dream-killers-and-become-as.html

(1) (Reply)

Is Hosing On Whogohost S Good Idea? / I Need Someone To Run A Tech Blog / Fully Approved Nigerian Non Hosted Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.