Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

One Special Thing You Gain From Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / One Special Thing You Gain From Nairaland? (478 Views)

10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland / October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? / What Do You Gain From Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Special Thing You Gain From Nairaland? by waleadex(m): 8:19am On Apr 15, 2013
Since I joined Nairaland in 2010,I have so far learnt how to tolerate all kinds of people so much.Honestly,for this "TOLERANCE" I gain from Nairaland,the site remains my no.1 web. Before that year (2010) it was hard to accept criticisms or harsh words from people, I would always respond to make my points clear. Joining Nairaland,I discover some members are on the site to have fun and most are to learn. Till now,sometimes you get amazed by the way some members pass insults of various magnitudes to each other;even to Seun Osewa. I then realised that we all ca never be the same,never.But what keeps us together as friends,as hunbands and wives,as colleagues is TOLERANCE. What is that one special thing you have gained from Nairaland?
Have fun!
Re: One Special Thing You Gain From Nairaland? by bigt2(m): 8:59am On Apr 15, 2013
Ntn mch....
Re: One Special Thing You Gain From Nairaland? by Qbaba(m): 9:08am On Apr 15, 2013
Family stuffs

(1) (Reply)

Stereotypes, Whats The Big Deal? / ROBBERS OF GOD **confrontation With Serial Church Robbers / Goodnight Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.