Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Because I Am Called A Woman? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Because I Am Called A Woman? (700 Views)

My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number / ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Because I Am Called A Woman? by Thisdaymom: 11:00am On Jun 30, 2017
I think I'm even angry today, so I decided to blog my anger.
I have noticed it is such a hard work being a woman in this part of the world, anything that goes wrong in the family is a woman's fault, it is either she was not careful, sexy, a good cook, bla bla bla bla, well even with all these, If there is anything like next world, I WILL BRIBE GOD TO MAKE ME A WOMAN STILL.
I love being a woman. If you do this one, its wrong, if you do the other one it is wrong also.
Because I am a woman, I am taken from a mans rib, I have no life choices, I have to live for the man, live under and with his choices. NO PROBLEM I AGREE.
Because I am a woman, I have to endure and tolerate everything just to make a man happy, NO PROBLEM I AGREE.
Because I am a woman;
Just for the fact that I'm called woman;

Domestic violence/ abuse; when a woman gets into an argument with a man, and the man hits her; it is her fault, she provoked the man, if she hits the man, she does not have home training and not a good woman, she has no respect for a man, she has guts etc. She is a woman, she is not supposed to do anything but to allow the man hit her and she would in turn go back to the man apologizing for either provoking him and making him hit her or for hitting the man. A woman in lugbe Abuja, recently lost her life to domestic violence.

Infidelity; This one is a serious issue. when a man cheats on his woman, it is the woman's fault, she has to tolerate a cheating man because she is a woman. She is advised to cook better, learn more bedmatics, [url][/url] http://www.thisdaymom.com/2017/06/because-i-am-woman-i-am-human.html
Re: Because I Am Called A Woman? by praxisnetworks: 11:02am On Jun 30, 2017
sad
Re: Because I Am Called A Woman? by chivic(m): 11:22am On Jun 30, 2017
Well that's because you are a woman.
Re: Because I Am Called A Woman? by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
Come on Ma'am.... smiley

Embrace Womanhood. Being A Woman is a wonderful thing.

Look, it is true that several men have distorted, taken extremely negative advantage of, abused and twisted the Bible's principles just to placate their manly ego and over-enforce their "headship".

Man is the head... true... but You see, a woman married to the man is made "One with the man" and also a helpmeet not a slave.

Don't let the experiences of immature and chauvinistic men make you lament womanhood.

Just take a look at Proverbs. 31 and you will see the Woman that excels. Just focus on being a woman of purpose and the world will step aside for you. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Because I Am Called A Woman? by johnson232: 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
Wetin dis one dey talk sef....Lol

Re: Because I Am Called A Woman? by Thisdaymom: 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
THAT THING WEY YOU HEAR
johnson232:
Wetin dis one dey talk sef....Lol
Re: Because I Am Called A Woman? by Thisdaymom: 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
i love and adore being a woman, if there is anything like next world i will still tell God to make me a woman

TheSuperNerd:
Come on Ma'am.... smiley

Embrace Womanhood. Being A Woman is a wonderful thing.

Look, it is true that several men have distorted, taken extremely negative advantage of, abused and twisted the Bible's principles just to placate their manly ego and over-enforce their "headship".

Man is the head... true... but You see, a woman married to the man is made "One with the man" and also a helpmeet not a slave.

Don't let the experiences of immature and chauvinistic men make you lament womanhood.

Just take a look at Proverbs. 31 and you will see the Woman that excels. Just focus on being a woman of purpose and the world will step aside for you. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies / Monthly Rent/sublet Houses In Lagos... Open / My Old Mother Has Taken A Young Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.