Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Davido Drops Osun From His Planned Tour Over Uncle Isiaka Adeleke's Death - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Drops Osun From His Planned Tour Over Uncle Isiaka Adeleke's Death (27362 Views)

Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage / P'square Cancels Upcoming America Tour Over Reports Of New Rift / Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Drops Osun From His Planned Tour Over Uncle Isiaka Adeleke's Death by ooshinibos: 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
deedeemob:
Quite sensitive from him, obviously the senator was a man of the people so they gonna be mourning him for sometime, nice move davido
what the adeleke do for osun state , just mention one thing , you Nigerians are smugs ..your leaders treat you late pawns because they can ....

1 Like

Re: Davido Drops Osun From His Planned Tour Over Uncle Isiaka Adeleke's Death by fistonati(m): 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
you were asked to look right, you are looking left
Tenim47:
LYRICS undecided
Re: Davido Drops Osun From His Planned Tour Over Uncle Isiaka Adeleke's Death by Tflex01: 6:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
Guyman02:
Yorubas are unique, he has Muslim uncle, while his father is Christian and he has Muslim cousins and there are also Ifa worshipers in the family, everyone doing their own thing and living peacefully as one extended family, that can only be found no where else in the world but in the South West of Nigeria. Kudos
Lol..... True!

1 Like

Re: Davido Drops Osun From His Planned Tour Over Uncle Isiaka Adeleke's Death by fistonati(m): 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
Is nairaland in the Moon?? cus i think thats your country
ooshinibos:

what the adeleke do for osun state , just mention one thing , you Nigerians are smugs ..your leaders treat you late pawns because they can ....
Re: Davido Drops Osun From His Planned Tour Over Uncle Isiaka Adeleke's Death by ebenice(m): 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
OK Osun in the news again ..osun got prominent men but they are just popular for nothing no investment no company no infrastructure
Osun is just there like Osun

rip Sen adeleke
Re: Davido Drops Osun From His Planned Tour Over Uncle Isiaka Adeleke's Death by Iamsolslim(m): 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
iz he mad, so ya were ni?

person wey don die don die. so removing osun from ur silly tour will bring dead back to live?.David omo ale lo fe ya .
if he really care for his uncle, why not present yesterday to pay his last respect. mtchew. and which osun will never b d same again, your family house or the entire state?. dindin rin.

1 Like

Re: Davido Drops Osun From His Planned Tour Over Uncle Isiaka Adeleke's Death by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
Guyman02:
Yorubas are unique, he has Muslim uncle, while his father is Christian and he has Muslim cousins and there are also Ifa worshipers in the family, everyone doing their own thing and living peacefully as one extended family, that can only be found no where else in the world but in the South West of Nigeria. Kudos
And some folks say Fayose wan abolish Muslims wey dey Ekiti State,,,,,,,like say he no get relatives wey b muslims @all embarassed

Kudos to u too cool

I b Christian though,,,,bt aw wil I join hands wit person wey wan kill nt only mai Papa bt also 70% of mai family. undecided
Re: Davido Drops Osun From His Planned Tour Over Uncle Isiaka Adeleke's Death by DoNotGiveUp: 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
fistonati:
In one word, just say you are a launderer instead of all this epistles. GOD WILL BLESS YOUR HUSTLES

I can only pray you do not encounter same situation.

Bless
Re: Davido Drops Osun From His Planned Tour Over Uncle Isiaka Adeleke's Death by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
okay. undecided
Re: Davido Drops Osun From His Planned Tour Over Uncle Isiaka Adeleke's Death by bilulu(m): 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
Guyman02:
Dats y d northerners c u guys as inferior Muslim.... infidel. just try to lead prayers in Hausa mosque den come n give us d update
Re: Davido Drops Osun From His Planned Tour Over Uncle Isiaka Adeleke's Death by Enemyofpeace: 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
Why they Killed Isiaka Adeleke, by Femi Fani-Kayode

I am an indigene of Osun state. I am from Ile-Ife, the ancestral home of the Yorubas. So, whatever I am about to share with you is a product of personal experience and vast knowledge of the socio-political configuration of my state. I have to share this after deep introspection, although I am still deeply mourning the death of one of Osun's finest and colourful politicians of all time.

1. Senator Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke was a very popular grassroots politician

2. Isiaka Adeleke was a very generous and large-hearted man who could empty his vault for the people

3. Adeleke had gubernatorial ambition to succeed Rauf Aregbe, he's always had it even before he defected to the APC.

4. Sometimes in 2013, Rauf Aregbesola, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Chief Bisi Akande cajoled Adeleke to abandon his old political party, the PDP for the APC just so that they could ride on his popularity to win elections in Osun state

5. The joker worked as Adeleke left the PDP for the APC on the promise that he would be made to succeed Aregbesola after the later might have completed his two terms of 8 years in office

6. But as usual, the trio of Rauf Aregbesola, Bola Tinubu and Bisi Akande reneged on this promise just like they did in the case of Gov. Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State in 2014

7. Unknown to Adeleke, they (Aregbe, Tinubu and Bisi Akande) have always had a different plan and the plan is that Adeleke would be prevented from getting the guber ticket

8. The belief of the trio is that Adeleke was too popular and independed-minded to be controlled by the Lagos Mafia

9. They knew that Adeleke had a winning political structure and it would be difficult to teleguide him from Lagos as they always do

10. So, Tinubu anointed Gboyega Oyetola and brought him back from Lagos to Osun State to be Chief of Staff to Aregbe overnight

11. Gboyega is Tinubu's first cousin from Iragbiji, the ancestral home of Tinubu in Osun state

12. Gboyega was/is the business advisor to Tinubu in Lagos. He handles a chunk of Tinubu's businesses in Lagos

13. Tinubu wanted him because he believes that he would further the perfect yeoman's job that he made Aregbe to do in Osun state.

14. But Adeleke was proving too 'stubborn' and too popular for their liking

15. They used the party to warn Adeleke not to commence campaigns but Adeleke defied them

16. Adeleke had the strong backing of Gov. Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State, Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo state and lately, Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State.

17. These three detest Tinubu's godfatherim and high-handedness in the South-West, and they've been working well, and succeeding, in taming the monster

18. That's why you would notice that only these three gathered for the burial rites of Adeleke in Ede

19. Did you notice that not a single high ranking government functionary from Osun state attended the Firdua prayers in Ede?

20. Did you notice that despite his popularity and strategic importance to the victory of the APC in Osun state, neither Tinubu nor Bisi Akande honoured this Osun illustrious son with their presence at the Firdua?

21. It's all a perfected premeditated game plan.

22. First, Aregbe was told to travel out of the state, to China on a phony business trip

23. After this, the agents of darkness were programmed to strike and they did struck deep into the hearts of Osun people.

24. Almost immediately, and in order to cover their tracks, they asked Omoyele Sowore of Sahara Reporters to spine the story away from them

25. And like a loyal boy that he always is to the Lagos Mafia, he did spine it that Adeleke died of drug overdose in the hand of a 'quack' doctor

26. How can a doctor with over two decades experience suddenly become a quack overnight?

27. How could a doctor who had been attending to Adeleke and his family for years suddenly become a quack in the estimation of Sahara Reporters and its sponsors?

28. They killed Adeleke without blinking an eye

29. They killed Adeleke just like they killed Funsho Williams in Lagos state

30. They killed Adeleke just like they killed Dipo Dina in Ogun state

But they've only killed Adeleke, they've not killed the spirit of Osun people to liberate themselves from the yoke of the Lagos mafia. They've not killed Adeleke's memories in our hearts.
Re: Davido Drops Osun From His Planned Tour Over Uncle Isiaka Adeleke's Death by misterh(m): 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
bilulu:

Dats y d northerners c u guys as inferior Muslim.... infidel. just try to lead prayers in Hausa mosque den come n give us d update
Well, I can't be arsed about what an Hausa man thinks about me and my religion. I don't relish in their validation as a Muslim.

What even makes one an inferior (or superior) Muslim? Is it the presence (or absence) of people of other religions in his/ her family?
Re: Davido Drops Osun From His Planned Tour Over Uncle Isiaka Adeleke's Death by Guyman02: 6:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
bilulu:

I am a complete nwafor Igbo not Yoruba, I know the part you talk about it is true as I grew up in the North, the Hausa would never agree to stand behind a Yoruba Imam during Friday Jumaat prayers, thats the result of indoctrination which snowballed into Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Davido Drops Osun From His Planned Tour Over Uncle Isiaka Adeleke's Death by misterh(m): 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
Enemyofpeace:

I am an indigene of Osun state. I am from Ile-Ife, the ancestral home of the Yorubas. So, whatever I am about to share with you is a product of personal experience and vast knowledge of the socio-political configuration of my state. I have to share this after deep introspection, although I am still deeply mourning the death of one of Osun's finest and colourful politicians of all time.

2. Isiaka Adeleke was a very generous and large-hearted man who could empty his vault for the people

3. Adeleke had gubernatorial ambition to succeed Rauf Aregbe, he's always had it even before he defected to the APC.

4. Sometimes in 2013, Rauf Aregbesola, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Chief Bisi Akande cajoled Adeleke to abandon his old political party, the PDP for the APC just so that they could ride on his popularity to win elections in Osun state

5. The joker worked as Adeleke left the PDP for the APC on the promise that he would be made to succeed Aregbesola after the later might have completed his two terms of 8 years in office

6. But as usual, the trio of Rauf Aregbesola, Bola Tinubu and Bisi Akande reneged on this promise just like they did in the case of Gov. Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State in 2014

7. Unknown to Adeleke, they (Aregbe, Tinubu and Bisi Akande) have always had a different plan and the plan is that Adeleke would be prevented from getting the guber ticket

8. The belief of the trio is that Adeleke was too popular and independed-minded to be controlled by the Lagos Mafia

9. They knew that Adeleke had a winning political structure and it would be difficult to teleguide him from Lagos as they always do

10. So, Tinubu anointed Gboyega Oyetola and brought him back from Lagos to Osun State to be Chief of Staff to Aregbe overnight

11. Gboyega is Tinubu's first cousin from Iragbiji, the ancestral home of Tinubu in Osun state

12. Gboyega was/is the business advisor to Tinubu in Lagos. He handles a chunk of Tinubu's businesses in Lagos

13. Tinubu wanted him because he believes that he would further the perfect yeoman's job that he made Aregbe to do in Osun state.

15. They used the party to warn Adeleke not to commence campaigns but Adeleke defied them

16. Adeleke had the strong backing of Gov. Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State, Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo state and lately, Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State.

17. These three detest Tinubu's godfatherim and high-handedness in the South-West, and they've been working well, and succeeding, in taming the monster

18. That's why you would notice that only these three gathered for the burial rites of Adeleke in Ede

19. Did you notice that not a single high ranking government functionary from Osun state attended the Firdua prayers in Ede?

20. Did you notice that despite his popularity and strategic importance to the victory of the APC in Osun state, neither Tinubu nor Bisi Akande honoured this Osun illustrious son with their presence at the Firdua?

22. First, Aregbe was told to travel out of the state, to China on a phony business trip

23. After this, the agents of darkness were programmed to strike and they did struck deep into the hearts of Osun people.

24. Almost immediately, and in order to cover their tracks, they asked Omoyele Sowore of Sahara Reporters to spine the story away from them

25. And like a loyal boy that he always is to the Lagos Mafia, he did spine it that Adeleke died of drug overdose in the hand of a 'quack' doctor

26. How can a doctor with over two decades experience suddenly become a quack overnight?

27. How could a doctor who had been attending to Adeleke and his family for years suddenly become a quack in the estimation of Sahara Reporters and its sponsors?

But they've only killed Adeleke, they've not killed the spirit of Osun people to liberate themselves from the yoke of the Lagos mafia. They've not killed Adeleke's memories in our hearts.
But FFK has denied authoring this

2 Likes

Re: Davido Drops Osun From His Planned Tour Over Uncle Isiaka Adeleke's Death by Enemyofpeace: 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
misterh:
But FFK has denied authoring this
i sawed him when he wroted it
Re: Davido Drops Osun From His Planned Tour Over Uncle Isiaka Adeleke's Death by DollarAngel(m): 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
Enemyofpeace:

Re: Davido Drops Osun From His Planned Tour Over Uncle Isiaka Adeleke's Death by apatheticme(f): 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2017
Guyman02:
Yorubas are unique, he has Muslim uncle, while his father is Christian and he has Muslim cousins and there are also Ifa worshipers in the family, everyone doing their own thing and living peacefully as one extended family, that can only be found no where else in the world but in the South West of Nigeria. Kudos.

As an Igbo person I lambast them regularly for political incorrectness but we admire them for the above high level of religious tolerance.

We cant even tolerate amadioha shrines anymore in our communities because we are 'born again' but the Yorubas celebrate their own called Osun Oshogbo which attracts tourists from far and abroad, during Sallah they have Ojude Oba which big companies scramble to be named as sponsors and during Christmas every family member sews new uniform and go to Church in the morning and then to Mosque in the afternoon if Christmas falls on a Friday.

1 Like

Re: Davido Drops Osun From His Planned Tour Over Uncle Isiaka Adeleke's Death by Vicolan: 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
goldbim:
Osun 'll never be the same because his late uncle feeds the whole state or whatabeg,swerve!he should just say the memories are still fresh on his mind..will he sing more than one invisible 30billion for the acct oo song?? grin..

He's right dear.....Bcz his Uncle is the First Gov of osun state and a philanthropist
Re: Davido Drops Osun From His Planned Tour Over Uncle Isiaka Adeleke's Death by amakabel: 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
is this guy for real? I think he is childish.
Re: Davido Drops Osun From His Planned Tour Over Uncle Isiaka Adeleke's Death by IBreakRules: 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
DoNotGiveUp:
RIP Sen. Adeleke

I recently lost my job and have been feeling depressed because I am no longer able to cater for my parents and siblings. I have been searching and applying for a new job but yet to get one.

To survive during this hard times;
Please, I humbly beg you to let me handle your laundry. Trust me, I am very good with washing and ironing clothes because my colleagues usually ask which dry cleaner does my laundry.
If you have a business, please you could also send me to pick up and deliver any parcel within Lagos.

NB: I had to create a new account so I can be anonymous and not feel ashamed to do this. Before you do transaction with me, I am willing to tender a valid national ID.

Please help me.
where in Lagos do u stay bro?
Re: Davido Drops Osun From His Planned Tour Over Uncle Isiaka Adeleke's Death by DoNotGiveUp: 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
IBreakRules:

where in Lagos do u stay bro?

Surulere, Sir
Re: Davido Drops Osun From His Planned Tour Over Uncle Isiaka Adeleke's Death by Onedibe1: 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
mosho2good:
what is the guy singing self that he need to drop a state from his tour thanks God I don't listen to Nigeria trash call music
He sings better dan u do...#datiknw
Re: Davido Drops Osun From His Planned Tour Over Uncle Isiaka Adeleke's Death by malton: 8:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
Guyman02:
Yorubas are unique, he has Muslim uncle, while his father is Christian and he has Muslim cousins and there are also Ifa worshipers in the family, everyone doing their own thing and living peacefully as one extended family, that can only be found no where else in the world but in the South West of Nigeria. Kudos.

As an Igbo person I lambast them regularly for political incorrectness but we admire them for the above high level of religious tolerance.

We cant even tolerate amadioha shrines anymore in our communities because we are 'born again' but the Yorubas celebrate their own called Osun Oshogbo which attracts tourists from far and abroad, during Sallah they have Ojude Oba which big companies scramble to be named as sponsors and during Christmas every family member sews new uniform and go to Church in the morning and then to Mosque in the afternoon if Christmas falls on a Friday.

That's one of the many things I admire about the Yoruba race. Their level of tolerance is second to none.

Maybe I feel connected because I can relate; my family is like that too. My paternal great grandfather was a traditional worshiper, grandfather a Muslim, grandma was a Christian, and father also a Christian. I have Christian uncles and Muslim ones as well. It's a great feeling.

IMHO the Igbos aren't exactly intolerant, at least, not in every regard. To me, they are some of the most understanding people around and are able to exercise restraint over their emotions, unlike those unthinking people we have here in the north. While serving in Awka, I could say all sorts of things about the Igbo race and Biafra, yet no one seemed to bother. If anything, we would laugh and move on. Nobody took anything too seriously. That's something I still Cherish to this day.

1 Like

Re: Davido Drops Osun From His Planned Tour Over Uncle Isiaka Adeleke's Death by IBreakRules: 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
DoNotGiveUp:

Surulere, Sir
how do I contact u? I have got a deal for u
Re: Davido Drops Osun From His Planned Tour Over Uncle Isiaka Adeleke's Death by SageTravels: 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
Guyman02:

clap for yourself.

you carry your Bible to church every Sunday and you want others to worship Idols. Igbo person indeed. Hell is Real o

1 Like

Re: Davido Drops Osun From His Planned Tour Over Uncle Isiaka Adeleke's Death by DoNotGiveUp: 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
IBreakRules:

how do I contact u? I have got a deal for u

Many thanks, sir. I just responded to your PM

You can reach me on this line: 081-5832-6069
Re: Davido Drops Osun From His Planned Tour Over Uncle Isiaka Adeleke's Death by holyfather(m): 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
Guyman02:

Whatever happened to personal convictions and life based on same?
Re: Davido Drops Osun From His Planned Tour Over Uncle Isiaka Adeleke's Death by hardewalleh(m): 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
Goldenheart:
He could cancel the whole tour..... undecided then we will believe he his grieved

Greatest of the greatest apa
Re: Davido Drops Osun From His Planned Tour Over Uncle Isiaka Adeleke's Death by Laple0541(m): 11:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
DoNotGiveUp:
RIP Sen. Adeleke

I recently lost my job and have been feeling depressed because I am no longer able to cater for my parents and siblings. I have been searching and applying for a new job but yet to get one.

To survive during this hard times;
Please, I humbly beg you to let me handle your laundry. Trust me, I am very good with washing and ironing clothes because my colleagues usually ask which dry cleaner does my laundry.
If you have a business, please you could also send me to pick up and deliver any parcel within Lagos.

NB: I had to create a new account so I can be anonymous and not feel ashamed to do this. Before you do any transaction with me, I am willing to tender a valid national ID.

PLEASE HELP ME.
081-5832-6069

God will surely help you... His mercy and favours will locate you from this moment.

1 Like

Re: Davido Drops Osun From His Planned Tour Over Uncle Isiaka Adeleke's Death by Laple0541(m): 12:07am On Apr 26, 2017
Misskaycee21:

Something tells me this is a Scam

What if it's true? If a person wants to scam, is it cloth he wants to scam on or what? for the fact there are scammers everywhere doesn't mean there are no longer people with genuine course!!! If you can't help the guy pls don't discourage others from doing so.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram / Omoni Oboli Steps Out In Ankara Shorts (Photos) / Dbanj Looking Dapper In Denim On Denim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.