Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

E-commerce Website. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / E-commerce Website. (631 Views)

Create From Scratch E-commerce Website Like Jumia,make Money Building For Others / E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. / Get Start With Your Own Google Checkout E-commerce Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-commerce Website. by guru01(m): 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2010
Hi guys, i just need some help on how i can build a good e-commerce auction website, i have already bought a domain name and i just need a good hosting company in Nigeria or abroad.
Where my clients can login securely and sell there stuff.
Re: E-commerce Website. by ogzille(m): 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2010
Visit www.bestvalueproviders.com for support and hosting
Re: E-commerce Website. by Afam(m): 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2010
guru01:

Hi guys, i just need some help on how i can build a good e-commerce auction website, i have already bought a domain name and i just need a good hosting company in Nigeria or abroad.
Where my clients can login securely and sell there stuff.

You need help on how you can build one or you need someone to build one for you, which one?
Re: E-commerce Website. by guru01(m): 9:00am On Jan 06, 2010
@ Afam, i need help to do it on my own.
Thx
Re: E-commerce Website. by Afam(m): 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2010
guru01:

@ Afam, i need help to do it on my own.
Thx

Ok. In reality this is like saying you want to learn how to fly an air plane. E-commerce website requires programming not just design where you play around with colors or graphics or download one template or the other.

Programming is an entirely different animal, takes time, practice, energy to learn and it is not common to see people teaching other programming for free hence the schools around or you learn on your own unless you get someone with enough time to put you through.

Unfortunately, that time is what I don't have.

Hope this made sense.
Re: E-commerce Website. by Afam4eva(m): 1:12am On Jan 08, 2010
@guru1

As Afam said an e-commerce site requires server side programing. You need the knowledge of a scripting language lik PHP and you have to be conversant with SQL for your database application.

For e-commerce hosting you need a web hosting package that offers e-comerce features for uptimum performance of your website.

You can visit www.internetvisa.net for your e-commerce web hosting. Hosting packages come with fully featured -ecomerce features plus you get an unlimitd databases amongst other features.
Re: E-commerce Website. by smakcad(m): 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2010
hello,there is no plaCE where it is said that if u want to be a pilot,just own an airplane.e 4 good sha o.to make it faster n easier 4 u my brother.take a course in JOOMLA. it is a 1week course with continuous full support.it will really help
Re: E-commerce Website. by iGuru1(m): 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2010
@afam
How much will if you were to do the job for me?
Re: E-commerce Website. by Afam(m): 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2010
i-Guru:

@afam
How much will if you were to do the job for me?

A comprehensive list of requirements must be agreed upon before talking about price so as to avoid over charging or under charging you.

For example, do you really want people to bid for products like in a real auction? Who is going to be the receiving entity? You or the registered members?

Put differently, it is wrong to provide a quote without agreeing on scope of work otherwise you will end up quarreling with the service provider.

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Adobe Cs4 Installation Help / Rss Reader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.