Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic (58428 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom / Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by fineyemi2: 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
fluke goal
Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by Bollinger(m): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
streetzdreamz:
nicely said, you are this calm bout the whole scenario cuz u r no longer in the system, and yes only bloodshed will JumpStart this country, but who wanna lead? revolution is alien to an average Nigerian,we are now so selfish we don't give a hoot about our next neighbour, no collective goals,no unity,no love no basic wants, we developed our adaptive nature as humans to the maximum, hence we catch whatever they dish out to us,silently mumbling and grumbling our displeasure,and sadly its gonna stay this way for a very long time.

You've just said the truth. Sad as it is. I couldn't take the insanity anymore with is why i left and i would advice you to do so as well. Legally though. It's going to get very very bad.
Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by juman(m): 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
AngelicBeing:
[b]Personally, l dont do party politics, both APC and is predecessor PDP and other useless political parties we have had from 1979 till date , the likes of NPN, UPN, PRP, GNPP, NAP, NPP etc all contributed to bringing the country to where it is today, tell me one single thing we have enjoyed as a nation, the basic infrastructures that means nothing to smaller countries within Africa is a big luxury in Nigeria, we produce crude oil but most of the earnings goes to private pockets, 43 Million Dollars found lying in a flat in ikoyi while millions are dying daily because of poverty, today , your former first lady was told she can collect her 5.9 Million Dollars from the bank, tell me , what kind of work she did to accumulate that kind of money, and the list goes on, we need good governance and if it is a LION from the forest that will deliver the change so be it but with the present bunch of criminals l see in the political space in Nigeria l doubt if things will change, maybe in the next world not this current dispensation sad[/b]

I understand. You are right.
Thats why one cannot blame those that want to have their separate country.
nigeria has failed as a country.
Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by Alajiki(m): 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
eezeribe:

I am sure you would have said something different if they killed your relative.

You don't seem to understand English, do you?
Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by AngelicBeing: 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bollinger:

You have just hit the head on the nail. Or is it the other way around. Anyway, i digress. From the bold comment you made, one can come to the conclusion that Nigeria's problem is not it's leader but it's citizens. Leaders will not exist without the support of the citizenry. Citizen elect their leaders and sustain them with their support. The citizenry is the life blood of leaders and without their support the die of. The citizens of any country, good or bad, deserve whatever leadership they have.
Do you really think citizens elect their leaders in a free and fair election in Nigeria?....l doubt, what we have in Nigeria is a flawed system where money, rub my back l rub yours, violence, rigging, corruption, bribery is put in place to subvert the electioneering process & the will of the people, it will be difficult for the political space to throw up good candidates to freely compete for positions in Nigeria because you cannot bring a lamb to compete successfully with Tigers, Lions , pythons in the jungle and be their leader, that lamb will be killed by any of those animals, that is the situation in Nigeria, what we have is fraudulent selections and not elections.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
ARISE OH GOD AND PUNISH THE WICKED.
Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by Bollinger(m): 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Do you really think citizens elect their leaders in a free and fair election in Nigeria?....l doubt, what we have in Nigeria is a flawed system where money, rub my back l rub yours, violence, rigging, corruption, bribery is put in place to subvert the electioneering process & the will of the people, it will be difficult for the political space to throw up good candidates to freely compete for positions in Nigeria because you cannot bring a lamb to compete successfully with Tigers, Lions , pythons in the jungle and be their leader, that lamb will be killed by any of those animals, that is the situation in Nigeria, what we have is fraudulent selections and not elections.

Yes i believe that they are elected in a free and fair election. Why? You yourself have said it. The amount of praise different useless leaders have on this forum alone shows that these leaders have support in one form or another. If universally all of the so called leaders are castigated i would say that the elections are rigged but that is not the case.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by AngelicBeing: 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
juman:

I understand. You are right.
Thats why one cannot blame those that want to have their separate country.
nigeria has failed as a country.
l concur with you, if it is possible, Nigeria should divide, let there be a referendum and let the masses decide, those who want to go should be allowed to freely go, Nigeria cannot continue like this, it is not working, but the useless politicians are not willing to allow the country to split, as long as we maintain this flawed status quo, Nigeria will continue with this cycle of confusion of one step forward and 50 steps backwards
Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by orjaha(m): 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
may God save us oo
Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
buoye1:
May God spare our lives
...lol,my new friend... these are the ones that should be given death sentence, and the politicians, not the okada kinda thieves. That was my point earlier.
Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by juman(m): 8:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l concur with you, if it is possible, Nigeria should divide, let there be a referendum and let the masses decide, those who want to go should be allowed to freely go, Nigeria cannot continue like this, it is not working, but the useless politicians are not willing to allow the country to split, as long as we maintain this flawed status quo, Nigeria will continue with this cycle of confusion of one step forward and 50 steps backwards

Yeah, nigeria will never be better country.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by streetzdreamz(m): 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bollinger:

You've just said the truth. Sad as it is. I couldn't take the insanity anymore with is why i left and i would advice you to do so as well. Legally though. It's going to get very very bad.
lols, never really fancied that idea,but maybe one day the circumstances will be good enough for me to give it a trial, you are a good man, glad the system didn't get to you before you left.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by AngelicBeing: 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bollinger:

Yes i believe that they are elected in a free and fair election. Why? You yourself have said it. The amount of praise different useless leaders have on this forum alone shows that these leaders have support in one form or another. If universally all of the so called leaders are castigated i would say that the elections are rigged but that is not the case.
[b]Exactly, l dont do party politics, l dont support PDP , APC or whatever useless names they are called , l will prefer an Elephant to rule the country and bring good governance than all these criminals & vampires we have in Nigeria, did you read the news today that Patience Jonathan was told by the court to go and collect her 5.9 Million Dollars, at black market rate that is 5.9 x 400 = 2 Billion, 360 Million Naira and that is the one we know , just tell me what she did other than been the wife of the president to accumulate that kind of money, that is to tell you that the political class do not believe in fixing the country but rather to steal & accumulate ill gotten wealth, now multiply what the fat vampire called Patience Jonathan has + the 43 Million Dollars found at ikoyi + the 9.8 Million stolen by the ex NNPC MD + all the the other millions of dollars in the hands of different political appointees , which will be enough to do something tangible in the country but it is in the hands of few wicked monsters, what a country angry[/b]
Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by Bollinger(m): 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Exactly, [b]l dont do party politics, l dont support PDP , APC or whatever useless names they are called , l will prefer an Elephant to rule the country and bring good governance than all these criminals & vampires we have in Nigeria, did you read the news today that Patience Jonathan was told by the court to go and collect her 5.9 Million Dollars, at black market rate that is 5.9 x 400 = 2 Billion, 360 Million Naira and that is the one we know , just tell me what she did other than been the wife of the president to accumulate that kind of money, that is to tell you that the political class do not believe in fixing the country but rather to steal & accumulate ill gotten wealth, now multiply what the fat vampire called Patience Jonathan has + the 43 Million Dollars found at ikoyi + the 9.8 Million stolen by the ex NNPC MD + all the the other millions of dollars in the hands of different political appointees , which will be enough to do something tangible in the country but it is in the hands of few wicked monsters, what a country angry[/b]

Guy, this is why i said a populace deserves the leadership they have. Right here on NL i asked the same question you have just posed. How did an illiterate buffoon aqcuire such wealth considering that she does not have any skill or intelligence that we know of? I was shut down by her ignorant and mentally disturbed supporters. Obama with all his brilliance and knowledge left the white house with seven million dollars and based on his tax returns everyone could see where and how he made his money. Where o' where did that deplorable woman get that kind of money from? Thank God i don't have to live among those animals ever again.
Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by fakati(m): 9:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
R.I.P to the dead for crying out loud what is the govt doing about this Kaduna Express Road.
Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by SIRmanjar(m): 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
Yeesh:
This is really sad. One of them was even eating, he has something in his hand. cry cry May their killers be rewarded accordingly
Some nairalander sef. I no know if una eyes dey see for black ad white or sapphire mode..I read ur comment go back to see wetin any of dem dey chop I no see anytin. undecided
Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by andyanders: 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
GloriaNinja:
THATS WHY I DON'T PITY CRIMINALS WHEN THEY ARE BEING LYNCHED.
Exactly. That is why I suggest that any form of robbery and the person is caught, remove his two eyes and allow him go. Next time, let me see how he can go out and rob. By removing their eyes, the two, one can now a robber when you see the person.

I still approve instant justice ONLY if the robber is caught in the act with any arm.
Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by AngelicBeing: 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bollinger:

Guy, this is why i said a populace deserves the leadership they have. Right here on NL i asked the same question you have just posed. How did an illiterate buffoon aqcuire such wealth considering that she does not have any skill or intelligence that we know of? I was shut down by her ignorant and mentally disturbed supporters. Obama with all his brilliance and knowledge left the white house with seven million dollars and based on his tax returns everyone could see where and how he made his money. Where o' where did that deplorable woman get that kind of money from? Thank God i don't have to live among those animals ever again.
Hahaha, l have no regret for leaving the country as well, all the bulsh...it about no place like home is meaningless to me, home is a place where you have rest , peace of mind and make satisfactory progress and that can be anywhere not necessarily your country of origin / birth , l only feel for family members and siblings l left behind, be that as it may. When l read that news today, l was like, what kind of country is this, 6.9 Million Dollars is enough to provide employment to 100,000 graduates in any part of Nigeria and that money is in the account of a useless thief and the masses are hailing her, well, Nigeria deserves the kind of leaders they get, let them be celebrating thieves who have stolen all their wealth and that of their unborn children wink
Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by Batiatus77(m): 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
Tazdroid:

BEATEN UP? OK

ROASTING? EXTREME

..or which type of lynching were u referring to?
...Bros,nothing is "extreme" when it comes to dealing with armed robbers ...
Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by cnonyechi(f): 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
Authoreety:

Cum, don't make me angrier than ds o.....

pray Nd ask God to give u an understanding spirit,

then re-read what I posted,

this time more slowly!

Seriously I don't know if its understanding some people on dis nairaland lack. Is it dat dey cant comprehend simple English. Even in der misunderstanding dey don't waste time to quote one and talk rubbish.

Just leave ignore him comment abeg

1 Like

Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by Tecno66: 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
Authoreety:
D robbers just signed their own death warrant
I wish it ends there. They have sowed an evil seed. They & their children's children will eat out of it & the sorrow will continue to flow from generation to generation in their lineage.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by Bollinger(m): 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, l have no regret for leaving the country as well, all the bulsh...it about no place like home is meaningless to me, home is a place where you have rest , peace of mind and make satisfactory progress and that can be anywhere not necessarily your country of origin / birth , l only feel for family members and siblings l left behind, be that as it may. When l read that news today, l was like, what kind of country is this, 6.9 Million Dollars is enough to provide employment to 100,000 graduates in any part of Nigeria and that money is in the account of a useless thief and the masses are hailing her, well, Nigeria deserves the kind of leaders they get, let them be celebrating thieves who have stolen all their wealth and that of their unborn children wink

What a useless country.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by Batiatus77(m): 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bollinger:

It is no excuse to approve jungle justice. Of course the first human instinct is to want revenge but you cannot substitute that with a lawful means of solving anything. Falling prey to our base instincts will only result in the kind of society Nigeria has evolved into. A beastly, maniacal society where anything goes and where might is for some reason always right.
....if any of those passengers or the driver was ur brother , u won't be speaking all that ur "dogon turenchi" ( big grammar) ..Go and sit down already !!

1 Like

Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by cnonyechi(f): 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
eezeribe:

I am sure you would have said something different if they killed your relative.

U lack understanding
Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by AngelicBeing: 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bollinger:

What a useless country.
Absolutely useless, l once recommended that Nigeria should be auctioned on e-bay and sold off to willing buyers across the globe and some delinquents on nairaland came talking trash to me, l asked them, tell me one single thing you are enjoying in that hell of a country or tell me what you are proud of as a citizen of the so called country and they where foaming in their mouth, once you flash Nigerian passport anywhere in the point of entry in the world, the border officials are at attention because the name Nigeria is synonymous with corruption, fraud and scams, infact, in some airports, they deliberately single you out once they see the useless Nigerian passport, it is better to be a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th class citizen in a sane country where you have equal opportunity to become whatever you want, your rights are protected & guaranteed, than be a Nigerian living in Nigeria suffering and smiling till you drop dead in the name of useless patriotism, just watch out, some posters will come after me and you for calling Nigeria a useless country

1 Like

Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by Dokimazo(f): 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
Authoreety:

this time more slowly!
Epic reply... you got me laughing

1 Like

Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by Dokimazo(f): 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
Authoreety:

this time more slowly!
Epic response..... you got me laughing

1 Like

Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by Bollinger(m): 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
Batiatus77:
....if any of those passengers or the driver was ur brother , u won't be speaking all that ur "dogon turenchi" ( big grammar) ..Go and sit down already !!

Bollinger:

It is no excuse to approve jungle justice. Of course the first human instinct is to want revenge but you cannot substitute that with a lawful means of solving anything. Falling prey to our base instincts will only result in the kind of society Nigeria has evolved into. A beastly, maniacal society where anything goes and where might is for some reason always right.

I had to re post my earlier comment. Most animals can't read and comprehend properly. Make una continue. Don't worry. Nigeria will be great with people who have your kind of mentality in it. Guaranteed.
Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by Bollinger(m): 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Absolutely useless, l once recommended that Nigeria should be auctioned on e-bay and sold off to willing buyers across the globe and some delinquents on nairaland came talking trash to me, l asked them, tell me one single thing you are enjoying in that hell of a country or tell me what you are proud of as a citizen of the so called country and they where foaming in their mouth, once you flash Nigerian passport anywhere in the point of entry in the world, the border officials are at attention because the name Nigeria is synonymous with corruption, fraud and scams, infact, in some airports, they deliberately single you out once they see the useless Nigerian passport, it is better to be a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th class citizen in a sane country where you have equal opportunity to become whatever you want, your rights are protected & guaranteed, than be a Nigerian living in Nigeria suffering and smiling till you drop dead in the name of useless patriotism, just watch out, some posters will come after me and you for calling Nigeria a useless country

Lol. The one thing Nigerians don't like hearing is that they are phucked and need to change. Whenever i meet a Nigerian who still has the same old school mentality, i either avoid him or i just nod my head whenever he's talking because you can never change them. All they care about is amassing dollars so that they can go and build a house in that shiiit hole. Why would any sane person want to build a house in that rubbish country? This is why my second home is Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by AngelicBeing: 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bollinger:

I had to re post my earlier comment. Most animals can't read and comprehend properly. Make una continue. Don't worry. Nigeria will be great with people who have your kind of mentality in it. Guaranteed.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by AngelicBeing: 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bollinger:

Lol. The one thing Nigerians don't like hearing is that they are phucked and need to change. Whenever i meet a Nigerian who still has the same old school mentality, i either avoid him or i just nod my head whenever he's talking because you can never change them. All they care about is amassing dollars so that they can go and build a house in that shiiit hole. Why would any sane person want to build a house in that rubbish country? This is why my second home is Ghana.
l agree with you, Ghana is peaceful, l have been there twice in the past, if l will pick a second and third place to have a country home, it will be Ghana, Kenya & Rwanda. l sometimes dont want to engage some people on here an ofline who have their mind cast in the stone, they believe in patriotism and they believe Nigeria will be great, l respect their opinion but l , dont believe in that nonsense because l have heard the same story while in Nigeria before l took my bag and ran away grin, they can continue to say Nigeria will be great while they are been robbed & raped daily by their wicked leaders, my allegiance has shifted to my adopted country wink

1 Like

Re: Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic by mechanics(m): 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
eyah so unfortunate, and i do pass that road o, it seems now that the airport has been relocated back to Abuja, those security personnel's will also relocate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Manhunt Begins For Lebanese Who Offered To Sell Trafficked Nigerian Lady / Nigerian Stowaways Discovered In UK Oil Tanker / Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.