Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers (44868 Views)

Caption This Picture Of DCP Abba Kyari And Evans / 40 Yahoo Boys In White Garment Storm Abuja Mab Global Estate At Midnight / Kidnappers And Police Engage In Shootout Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers by mediaNGR: 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
Days after Governor of Kaduna, El-Rufai's convoy foils kidnapping along Abuja-Kaduna expressway, Super Cop, Abba Kyari and his team storms the area to hunt the kidnappers, bandits and other criminals hiding in the bushes.

Photos shared by President aide, Bashir Ahmed, he wrote:

One of the Nigeria’s most brilliants Police officers, Abba Kyari and his team storm bushes along Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers, bandits and other criminals hiding in the bushes. On the other hands, Nigerian Army continues with their Ops Harbin Kunama III in Zamfara.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/super-cop-abba-kyari-and-team-storms.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers by mediaNGR: 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers by Juell(m): 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2019
Shouldn't this be a secret mission?

339 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers by Gossiplover: 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
nice one our Super Cop

lalasticlala and mynd44 come and see Abba Kyari in action

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers by osemoses1234(m): 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2019
Rubbish hunt kidnappers

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers by blackboy(m): 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2019
Na so dem dey hunt kidnappers by announcing themselves. Kwontinue to deceive una self. O God continue to protect us. I used to love that stretch of road mwuahh 200 speed

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers by amstardi: 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2019
1) a fulani herdsman us reading thispost right na.
2) ops aborted. Secret mission exposed
3) fulani terrorist move in hundreds barandishing Ak 54 and howitzer machine guns
4) this is a special until operation and not a super cop showmanship
5) may rip not be thier case

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers by Flets: 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2019
Nigeria is a useless country filled with jokers.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers by dreyton(m): 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2019
Super cops?? undecided undecided mtcheeew

14 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers by slap1(m): 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
Mtscheeeeeewww!
Re: Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
I thought this should have been an undercover mission??

Just look at the way they are even posing for the camera, as if it's a movie scene.

#Spits...

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers by mightyhaze: 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
Show cheesy

Make he enter sambissa na

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers by kaen1317: 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
The man that gets the job done but it's absolutely foolishness to publicize this kind of information as the smart kidnappers will just go into hiding

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers by magicminister: 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
By the time you see this picture, arrests have been made and confessions extracted. Don’t be deceived lol!

I could be wrong though but I like this Abbas Kyari guy.
His team is a good example of how Nigeria can be safe if we empower the police with the right equipments..

He didn’t solve multiple crimes with his brain, his team has very advanced Israeli technologies giving them an upper hand because most Nigerian criminals still believe we are still in Stone Age and become reckless

16 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers by Francejaik(m): 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
Juell:

I wonder...oooo

Imagine

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers by olaolulazio(m): 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
Awon werey grin

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers by majamajic(m): 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2019
wait oo
kidnappers are not using Internet ?
Re: Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers by Prime4Val(m): 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2019
Jack Bauer grin

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers by highdon(m): 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2019
yesterday as I was going home robbers stopped me I ran as I was running I saw SARS I quickly ran back to the robbers for safety

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers by Intellect16(m): 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2019
This looks like a Photoshoot wink

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2019
I pity this guy. One day he may be assasunated. Keep a low profile. Abi d kidnappers no go see the pics ni

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers by Onyekachi419(f): 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2019
Super cop indeed.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers by olaswim: 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2019
Alright na
Re: Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2019
Kai.....we are finished and foolish in this country...... FnF....

So they went to the bushes with a camera man ?

Cheeeiiiiiii......I need a visa Asap

6 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers by Lexusgs430: 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
mtcheeew.. So dem carry camera men follow enter Forest. Eye service.

I tire o......

No be undercover operation den suppose do......

Or maybe den dey warn the kidnappers in advance.......

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers by tellwisdom: 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
Mugu, keep storming with no tangible result, rather than arresting passerby shitting inside the bush sad

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers by Themaths(m): 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
No be only Super Cop, na RoboCop....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers by Kylekent59: 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
Who has watched the video of that man that committed suicide?

He climbed to the top of a mast and jumped off.

I saw it on WhatsApp.
Re: Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers by Patrick33(m): 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
Looks like a photoshoot..na bush be that wer kidnappers dey hide? mtcheeew..besides tell everybody oo..since kidnappers no dey social media..
Re: Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers by kaen1317: 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
Juell:
exactly. On point. The smart kidnappers will just go underground. Just imagine even with pictures were the type of weapons Abba Kyari and Co can be seen.
Re: Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers by Kusherman: 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
Naija no get any tactical unit like swat and ERU
Re: Abba Kyari And team storm Abuja-Kaduna expressway to hunt kidnappers by inspector44(m): 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
They just exposed the secret about the mission

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mob Strips Armed Robbers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) / Man Hits Ex-Wife With Stone For Putting Marks On Heads Of Their Children / Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.