Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

First Time Visitor Left Stranded After This Lagos Uber Driver Robbed Her (photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / First Time Visitor Left Stranded After This Lagos Uber Driver Robbed Her (photos (63188 Views)

Passengers Pretend To Pay Lagos Uber Driver, Snatch Car At Gunpoint (Photos) / Uber Driver Robbed & Killed At ATM In Lagos (CCTV Photos) / Taxi Driver Robbed And Killed In Abuja, One Of The Robbers Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Time Visitor Left Stranded After This Lagos Uber Driver Robbed Her (photos by danot1030: 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
Mere looking at his face and his flat head you will know that he's one of them, our hard working bloda. They are the the desperate ones, quick rich by all means, always in the habit of giving Nigerians bad image.
Re: First Time Visitor Left Stranded After This Lagos Uber Driver Robbed Her (photos by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
Always, I will blame..
BUHARI.
GEJ.
OBASANJO
ABACHA
IBB.
GOWON.
OBASANJO again..
..and finally the thief

Then All the Governors Retired, Living, Dead and Serving except Donald Duke, Musa Yar adua (Gov.)....and Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.
Even my state Governor of an eediot is not exempted...

1 Like

Re: First Time Visitor Left Stranded After This Lagos Uber Driver Robbed Her (photos by zinaunreal(m): 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
South African idiots. Serves her right. How many Nigerians have been killed in that country? Whoever took the money should chew it well.
Re: First Time Visitor Left Stranded After This Lagos Uber Driver Robbed Her (photos by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
Authoreety:
Sharp guy

Enjoy ur loot joor
are u stupid?

You fools dont know reputation matters right?
Re: First Time Visitor Left Stranded After This Lagos Uber Driver Robbed Her (photos by Pray(m): 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
My first question to her is what is she doing in Naija? If invited by someone why wud she carry that amount of money? She must be quizzed for answers. Meanwhile that Uber guy na wayray. Where he wan run go?

2 Likes

Re: First Time Visitor Left Stranded After This Lagos Uber Driver Robbed Her (photos by ab11baddo(m): 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
tribalistseun:
Afonjas are disgracing us
it's a pity.... if we yab u now... u will be shouting "give us our country "
Re: First Time Visitor Left Stranded After This Lagos Uber Driver Robbed Her (photos by abbey621(m): 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
She was not robbed, she was outsmarted! Unless I'm not reading the story correctly, she left her purse with money inside a cab and went to get food? I love my naija people but I cannot trust even my immediate family with that kind cash, foreigner or no foreigner when coming to Nigeria you must be security conscious!

1 Like

Re: First Time Visitor Left Stranded After This Lagos Uber Driver Robbed Her (photos by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
How true is this story? Anybody can post on twitter you know
Re: First Time Visitor Left Stranded After This Lagos Uber Driver Robbed Her (photos by browniex: 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
Welcome to lagos.
Re: First Time Visitor Left Stranded After This Lagos Uber Driver Robbed Her (photos by dacovajnr: 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nickymezor:
Nawa o undecided
You come here... I been dey find you angry
Re: First Time Visitor Left Stranded After This Lagos Uber Driver Robbed Her (photos by Nickymezor(f): 10:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
dacovajnr:
You come here... I been dey find you angry
IOU?
Re: First Time Visitor Left Stranded After This Lagos Uber Driver Robbed Her (photos by shadowsblu(m): 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
THE DRIVER WAS NOT A GOOD MAN AT THAT, BUT HE HAD SOME GOOD INTENTIONS... HE WAS NICE.
Re: First Time Visitor Left Stranded After This Lagos Uber Driver Robbed Her (photos by goldedprince: 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
from my findings, that girl is a very stupid old time unrepentant olosho. na her type dey make our sinators to steal money just to please dem. even that money na one sinator give am. no sympathy for her. please robber, if you are reading this, dont return that money. u already got supporters now
BTW, THIS IS NOT HER FIRST TIME IN NAIJA

3 Likes

Re: First Time Visitor Left Stranded After This Lagos Uber Driver Robbed Her (photos by cooldood(m): 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
thesicilian:
Some people are hell-bent on giving Nigeria a bad name.
Oga,the country already has a bad name infact a very bad one,this just validates it.Cant you see,the guy wants to run away from hell called 9ja,though I don't support his method.
Re: First Time Visitor Left Stranded After This Lagos Uber Driver Robbed Her (photos by Origin(f): 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
I'm more surprised that no one recognises his picture.

Uber has no record or tracking for its drivers. Account details, registered address, GPS for its taxis, or phone tracking?

Are you seriously saying this is for real and this man can't be caught?
Re: First Time Visitor Left Stranded After This Lagos Uber Driver Robbed Her (photos by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
hmmm...
Re: First Time Visitor Left Stranded After This Lagos Uber Driver Robbed Her (photos by Extrazee: 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
pchukwudi:
So the victim is now the one at fault, right? Seriously, way too many Nigerians are clinically insane.

That includes you bro.
Re: First Time Visitor Left Stranded After This Lagos Uber Driver Robbed Her (photos by dacovajnr: 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nickymezor:
IOU?
see question undecided...How have you been?
Re: First Time Visitor Left Stranded After This Lagos Uber Driver Robbed Her (photos by cuteme88(f): 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
This guy self grin grin grin
Thank God for safe Uber delivery of your passport.
He no knw say the money go till finish Money na wind oooooh!
Re: First Time Visitor Left Stranded After This Lagos Uber Driver Robbed Her (photos by Nickymezor(f): 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
dacovajnr:
see question undecided...How have you been?
I dey o
Re: First Time Visitor Left Stranded After This Lagos Uber Driver Robbed Her (photos by buffalowings: 11:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bleep
Eriously

So uber can't track the driver
Re: First Time Visitor Left Stranded After This Lagos Uber Driver Robbed Her (photos by Day11(m): 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
The uber guy is somewhere in Djibouti flexing.

Seriously, suffer dey dis country. angry
Re: First Time Visitor Left Stranded After This Lagos Uber Driver Robbed Her (photos by Greenbullet(m): 11:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
Trusting a Nigeria is now like trusting a viper not to bite you,I wan change my nationality
Re: First Time Visitor Left Stranded After This Lagos Uber Driver Robbed Her (photos by debbie223(f): 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
How can u leave that amount of money in a cab just to buy something?U'r in a strange land n u kept ur bag in a cab with a total stranger.U really must b stupid kos even in ur own country u wudnt leave ur bag with a total stranger.I sori 4 u.

1 Like

Re: First Time Visitor Left Stranded After This Lagos Uber Driver Robbed Her (photos by selfmadeboss: 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
goldedprince:
south africa and malaysia contact? and now she is in nigeria. tomorrow na dubai.
WHY MUST YOU EVEN SNAP A PIC OF CASH IN AN UBER CAR JUST TO POST ON INSTAGRAM?
from my findings, that girl is a very stupid old time unrepentant olosho. na her type dey make our sinators to steal money just to please dem. even that money na one sinator give am. no sympathy for her. please robber, if you are reading this, dont return that money. u already got supporters now
BTW, THIS IS NOT HER FIRST TIME IN NAIJA
bois don already dey dig he dirty details lol. yes i support that guy. no return that money abeg. na our money. may she go collect from south african senators
Re: First Time Visitor Left Stranded After This Lagos Uber Driver Robbed Her (photos by EHI9ICE(m): 11:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
I wish i could cast a stone at the thief...But i'm not without sin myself.

Re: First Time Visitor Left Stranded After This Lagos Uber Driver Robbed Her (photos by dacovajnr: 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nickymezor:
I dey o
you no get my reply to your last pm?
Re: First Time Visitor Left Stranded After This Lagos Uber Driver Robbed Her (photos by Nickymezor(f): 11:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
dacovajnr:
you no get my reply to your last pm?

I see
Re: First Time Visitor Left Stranded After This Lagos Uber Driver Robbed Her (photos by Lloydfather(m): 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
When I heard SA and Malaysia I knew who she was and why she visited naija.
Hmm drug money
Re: First Time Visitor Left Stranded After This Lagos Uber Driver Robbed Her (photos by dacovajnr: 11:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nickymezor:
I see
you cum quiet embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Socialite Cubana Chief Priest / 11-Year-Old Ghanaian Boy Set Ablaze For Peeping At A Lady Bathing / The First Thieves That Burgled The Oba Market Stores In Benin In 1960s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.