Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,941 members, 7,956,556 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:54 PM

Register A Business In 7 Days Or Less - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Register A Business In 7 Days Or Less (389 Views)

How Much Do I Need To Register A Business Name With CAC? / Discover How To DOUBLE/TRIPLE Your Profits In Your Business In 30 Days Or Less / How To Register Your Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Register A Business In 7 Days Or Less by Lawnletters(m): 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
Due to recent reforms, the process of registering a business or company in Nigeria has been simplified and now takes a significantly shorter time. A business name and company can now be registered in less than 7 days. The actual time may even be 48hrs.

If you would like to register a company or business name or have any questions about business name or company registration you may contact me on 08068615703 or by email newslettersng@gmail.com

You may also want to read this article I wrote on the process of registering a company in Nigeria or subscribe to my newsletter on business law for Startups and growing businesses at
https://tinyletter.com/Businesslaw

Here's the link to the article http://chukwuemekalaw..com.ng/2017/03/registering-private-company-in-nigeria.html?m=1
Re: Register A Business In 7 Days Or Less by Lawnletters(m): 2:44pm On Apr 26, 2017
Here's the link to excellent resources on Business Templates from The Prince's Trust (Prince Charles of England) https://www.princes-trust.org.uk/help-for-young-people/tools-resources/business-tools/business-plans
Re: Register A Business In 7 Days Or Less by Lawnletters(m): 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
Here is a list of Essential Contracts for Startups and Growing businesses. While your particular business situation may not require all of them, you may find yourself in a situation where at least one or more is required:

Shareholders Agreement

General Partnership Agreement

Limited Partnership Agreement

Limited Liability Partnership Agreement

Employment Agreement/Contract

Independent Contractor Agreement

Website Terms and conditions

Privacy policy and cookies policy

Software License Agreements

Sales and Purchase Agreements

Distribution Agreement

Confidentiality and Intellectual Property Assignment Agreement

Non-disclosure Agreements

Service Contracts

If you are own a Startup or a micro-small business and have any enquiries about any of the above contracts or would like to draft one you may contact me on 08068615703 or send an email to newslettersng@gmail.com
Re: Register A Business In 7 Days Or Less by Lawnletters(m): 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2017
The benefits of incorporation include:

Legal personality: Incorporation bequeaths legal personality to a business, that is, it confers on a company legal rights and obligations separate from those of its members. Such rights include the ability to enter contracts, sue and be sued and hold property in its own name.

Limited Liability: Unlike the case with a business name and its owner(s), the liability of members of a company for the debts and obligations of the company are limited to the amount unpaid on their shares.

Legacy: Unlike most business names where the business dies with the founders, founders and members of a company enjoy the prospects of a continued legacy as a company, being a separate legal person from its members, has the opportunity to succeed and outlive its founders and members.

Business necessities: Certain organisations, government ministries, departments and agencies prefer dealing with companies than with businesses that are registered as business names.

(1) (Reply)

Another Milestone For Made -in -aba . / NSE Loses N6.8bn Within 78mins Of Buhari’s First Outing In Weeks / Sell Your Gift CARDS To Me ( Itunes, Amazon And Walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.